Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

2 Years After The Snake Swallowed 36 Million Where Is Madam Philomena - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 2 Years After The Snake Swallowed 36 Million Where Is Madam Philomena (457 Views)

Silverbird Center Port Harcourt: Many Years After Shut Down: Pics & Video / BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" / See The Snake That Swallowed 36 Million Naira In JAMB Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Years After The Snake Swallowed 36 Million Where Is Madam Philomena by Tonyvicz: 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
Two years earlier, an event happened that will have to be overlooked in the history of NIGERIA. The mystery snake was alleged to have crept into the accounting office of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Commission, JAMB, Makurdi, the Benue State capital, and cashed N36 million.

According to the Sun News online article, a team of auditors was dispatched to various JAMB state offices to take stock of the sold and unsold scratch cards and to recover any money that may have been produced or misdirected during the selling time.

Mr. Samuel Umoru was the one who used all the money on his personal use and the "snake woman" was the one who was branded with a bad reputation.

To be sure, the social network exploded at the incredulous existence of the accusations. Nigeria's Economic and Financial Crimes Commission even posted that the agency's national emblem, the eagle, would not show any pity on 'money-swallowing snakes.'

The last time we all heard about these two guilty parties was when they told us that their case had been postponed until June 2020. We haven't learned much about them now in December.

PERSONALLY: I think it's a tragedy that we've all been screaming for an end to injustice, but the same corruption tends to come in various ways.

Around N36 million, apparently eaten by a mysterious serpent that nobody saw. My question is how do they leave that sum of money in the office in this era of banking?
Verified by Reddish Tv

Re: 2 Years After The Snake Swallowed 36 Million Where Is Madam Philomena by Fahdiga(m): 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
The snake has been swept under the carpet
Re: 2 Years After The Snake Swallowed 36 Million Where Is Madam Philomena by VictoryAssured: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
sad
Re: 2 Years After The Snake Swallowed 36 Million Where Is Madam Philomena by ojun50(m): 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
The � snake is in the cell
Re: 2 Years After The Snake Swallowed 36 Million Where Is Madam Philomena by longetivity(m): 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
lala has eaten the snake

1 Like

Re: 2 Years After The Snake Swallowed 36 Million Where Is Madam Philomena by lexrichy(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
longetivity:
lala has eaten the snake
hahaha grin

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Film Producer, Chike Ejiro Is Dead / Zack Snyders Justice League Official Trailer / Help Me A Link To Download This Movie "Birdsong"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.