Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Two Dead And Many Others Injured In A Clash Between Police And Okada Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Dead And Many Others Injured In A Clash Between Police And Okada Me (315 Views)

Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island / Bricklayer Killed By Stray Bullet In A Clash Between Custom Officers & Smugglers / Cult Leader Arrested After Bloody Clash Between Aye & Eiye Cult Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Dead And Many Others Injured In A Clash Between Police And Okada Me by chinenye497: 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
Two people have lost their lives in a clash between police and okada men in Anambra state. A source told youthwinconnect that an okada man was shot last night in Igbo-ukwu area of Anambra State by a policeman.

The angry youths and okada men in Igbo-ukwu started rioting and in the process, they burnt down the police station located in Igbo-ukwu, and proceeded to the police station in Ekwulobia.
Read more

https://www.youthwinconnect.com/2020/12/16/just-in-two-dead-and-many-others-injured-in-a-clash-between-police-and-okada-men-in-anambra-state/
Re: Two Dead And Many Others Injured In A Clash Between Police And Okada Me by nyiamfrank: 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
Senseless people. Continue to clash and die!
Re: Two Dead And Many Others Injured In A Clash Between Police And Okada Me by SadiqBabaSani: 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fracas everywhia

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Not Forgive Her", Says Woman Who Was Attacked With Hot Water By Co-wife / Nigerian Man In Germany Pleads To Be Deported To Nigeria [VIDEO] / 80 Year Old Man Found Dead After Hours Of S*x With A 33-year-old Woman In Tanzan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.