Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

How To Update Your NIN With MTN As Directed By NCC - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Update Your NIN With MTN As Directed By NCC (1108 Views)

Link Your NIN With Your Glo Line / Cancellation Of Ussd Charges By Ncc / Codes To Dial To Prevent Blocking Of Sim Number By Ncc In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Update Your NIN With MTN As Directed By NCC by mrnwas(m): 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
Today we are looking at how to update your NIN as directed by NCC.
We have in the past few days read news updates where Nigerian Telecom companies have been directed by the NCC to halt the sales and registration of new sim cards till all registered ones have been completely synced with the database.
So in order to save us the stress of going to queue at MTN Office, i have decided to share with you the steps i took in order to update my NIN With NCC

Option 1: For those that Do not have their NIMC NIN Number

You can retrieve your NIN by dialing *346# (Press 1 and wait a few seconds for the NIN to come out)
Copy out your NIN as shown after a few seconds

Visit How to Update Your NIN with NCC
Click on "MTN NIN Submission Page"
Enter your biodetails (Name, phone number, etc)
Paste the NIN generated
Click submit

An OTP Will be sent to the MTN Sim You are registering

Enter the OTP and complete the process.

Note: You will be charged NGN20 When you dial *346#
Re: How To Update Your NIN With MTN As Directed By NCC by Thattallgirl(f): 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
Airtel nko embarassed

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Responsibilities Of A Higher Executive Officer In A University? / Nigerian Latest News Today / Please Check!!! A List Of Questions For Corporate Sponsorships.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.