Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide (41270 Views)

FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 / FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale / NIMC Adopts Booking System For NIN Enrolment, Issues Fresh Guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by Femuel(m): 6:29am On Dec 17, 2020
ok what about folks residing in the villages.. esp very rural areas, and those mamas and papas nkor.
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by PrudencyFeats: 6:31am On Dec 17, 2020
Hmmm... Even non Nigerians will now get national ID.

With this all citizens of Niger Republic will become Nigerians and added to the population of the north. Election game plan in mind. The north wants to retain power forever because they know that southern regions wants a breakup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by peacettw: 6:32am On Dec 17, 2020
I am not bothered. They can deactivate my sim. Life simply goes on
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by singa4real: 6:32am On Dec 17, 2020
Hope this is not Why they President is lifting the land borders closures, So that Our Brothers fron Chad, Niger republic can com come in and update there Nigeria National Identification number.

Just Thinking.

I rest my case.
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by justmi1: 6:33am On Dec 17, 2020
somebody02:
I don't know why I'm not perturbed about this thing.
because you shouldn't be, this is f^vking Nigeria...
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by PrudencyFeats: 6:35am On Dec 17, 2020
Ezmans:
they knows that all these companies can do this since they kept quiet & allowed those roges to charge People

Pantami and the north knew what they are onto. He have longed stated this registration earlier this year and gave deadline to telcos by December 2020.

I have no problem with it, but this govt can not be trusted. They have their game plan.
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by Minjim: 6:41am On Dec 17, 2020
All these people you licensed, are we going to pay thEm to get registered?

And where is their location?
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by Henrysaint1: 6:51am On Dec 17, 2020
Ndiepari�
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by emmy512: 6:59am On Dec 17, 2020
Cheryph200:
Nigeria is mad already... Is this the best way to fight insecurities, they should try and do something meaning than this rubbish of wasting our time, if you like block my Sim I will still go to my real country(Canada, USA)
It's one of the ways to fight insecurity. They just haven't planned it well.
If they would say once you stop using a sim you deactivate it immediately else you'll be held responsible for whatever transpires with that SIM until proven not guilty.
I have 1 SIM I lost but the process of going to court to sign papers when I have id already I just let the sim go.
Now someone may get the recycled SIM,
How do I deactivate myself should be something they look into also

2 Likes

Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by Laboni: 7:04am On Dec 17, 2020
Cajal:
...brother this will definitely go a long way in combating terrorism sir
How is it gonna combat terrorism? They are creating a goldmine for thieves, criminals and bandits. They will start robbing people of their SIM and sold in the black market. Terrorists/bandits are gonna kidnap travelers and use their SIM cards for their communication activities. There are many many ways those in the underworld, terrorists, kidnappers, bandits, etc. can maneuver this so, I don’t see it combating terrorism anything.
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by marisdgreat(f): 7:05am On Dec 17, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
What does this mean? I dialed the code circulating around yesterday and got this

please what code is that?
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by SenecaTheYonger: 7:06am On Dec 17, 2020
marisdgreat:

please what code is that?

*346#
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by Laboni: 7:11am On Dec 17, 2020
emmy512:

It's one of the ways to fight insecurity. They just haven't planned it well.
If they would say once you stop using a sim you deactivate it immediately else you'll be held responsible for whatever transpires with that SIM until proven not guilty.
I have 1 SIM I lost but the process of going to court to sign papers when I have id already I just let the sim go.
Now someone may get the recycled SIM,
How do I deactivate myself should be something they look into also
Exactly and they will start robbing people of their SIM and sold to criminals, they are creating a goldmine for criminals.
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 17, 2020
I have my NIN but I've changed my line.
Wahala
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by chukwuibuipob: 7:21am On Dec 17, 2020
Why not wake up ur Nigga father up and give him his dumb drug.He’ll be ok
Bakr4u:

I can see that diz nigga have not taken his drugs diz morning
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by MyGeneration(m): 7:28am On Dec 17, 2020
Their should be a way to report centres that charge money

1 Like

Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by chukwuibuipob: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2020
So In abroad,d government wake up one fine morning and tell u to go do this within 2 wks Abi?In abroad,dey dnt have data bank?Dey dnt do their own thing online?And Wic abroad u dnt visit sef and their citizens rush go queue under
Salmoneus:

If you want to live in an advanced society, these are some of the things you have to do as a citizen...if you go abroad you won't complain when they ask you to do things like these...
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by sidonlook: 7:30am On Dec 17, 2020
roldet804:
Fine if I can't do it online
I'll wait, when my line is deactivated
I register a new one

You need it to register.
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by JB4life: 7:34am On Dec 17, 2020
My question is this:

With this linkage of NIN to SIM directive,can somebody still have more than one SIM ,as obtainable now?
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by bluefilm: 7:38am On Dec 17, 2020
Esseite:
This does not give any guidance information in any way

Go to any of the agencies listed and do your NIN registration.

That's all.
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by bluefilm: 7:39am On Dec 17, 2020
JB4life:
My question is this:

With this linkage of NIN to SIM directive,can somebody still have more than one SIM ,as obtainable now?

You can have a MILLION SIM cards.

But with this directive, YOU MUST link all the SIM cards to your NIN.
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by WalkerMichael(m): 7:46am On Dec 17, 2020
very lazy and half smart government.
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by Oshokalo: 7:47am On Dec 17, 2020
anyway I don site mtn office
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by peterjulius00(m): 7:51am On Dec 17, 2020
These people are joker... God forgive this people
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by kolas88(m): 7:52am On Dec 17, 2020
This Placenta or what did they call him. You want to create another avenue for extortion and problem for nigerians
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by ajebuter(f): 7:53am On Dec 17, 2020
I did mine already and was listed as Male even though I'm female

Yet, they collected 5k from me to rectify their own mistake..

They even told me to be happy it is not Date of Birth mistake as that costs 20k with sworn affidavit! ( imagine?)

But sha.. It is included on my International Passport and Driver's License,

God punish NIMC in Immigration Office, Ikoyi for the hassle they put me through before correcting their own gender mistake.

2 Likes

Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by quinox947: 8:06am On Dec 17, 2020
orunto27:
Fg-lists-nin-enrolment-centres-nationwide.

No ONDO, EKITI, OSUN.

MIYETTI ALLAH FULANI HERDSMEN GROUP ARE WINNING TO GRAB THIS COUNTRY AND HAVE HER IN THEIR POSSESSION.
Edo is also not included.
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by studentofTruth: 8:07am On Dec 17, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Nobody is talking about card anymore. Just endeavour to get your NIN. It's not hard to get.

For someone who was issued a NIN slip with the 11-digit NIN number in February 2013, what else does he do?

is the NIN issued in 2013 still active? How do I link it to my current sim cards?
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by bluefilm: 8:07am On Dec 17, 2020
roldet804:
Fine if I can't do it online
I'll wait, when my line is deactivated
I register a new one

You cannot register a new LINE without your NIN.

That's the idea.

1 Like

Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by SimpleByNature(m): 8:18am On Dec 17, 2020
Dis country has turned to one year one trouble. The government must find something to disturb and stress the people.

1 Like

Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by Blackdisciple(m): 8:36am On Dec 17, 2020
Just as @ ecolime said
This administration is a punishment from God and it's true
Re: FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide by seunayantokun(m): 8:48am On Dec 17, 2020
This is one of those things we have said long ago. Thank God they are waking up, but because of their selfish interests sha.

The companies and others should do everything to make sure it's easier for Nigerians to get registered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Presidential Jet On OLX / Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) / President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.