Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Used N30m To Buy Lion Skull, Others For Sacrifice”, Kwara Herbalist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Used N30m To Buy Lion Skull, Others For Sacrifice”, Kwara Herbalist (454 Views)

I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) / Herbalist Impersonates GMD NNPC, Femi Adesina, Others, Dupes Foreigner Of N30m / Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used N30m To Buy Lion Skull, Others For Sacrifice”, Kwara Herbalist by santakris(m): 7:18am On Dec 17, 2020
The 31-year-old Alfa, while parading as senior government official deceived the foreign national to collect various sums of money to the tune of N30 million under the pretext of securing for him an NNPC approval/ marketing form and license certificate to buy crude oil in Nigeria.

The trial of an herbalist, Alfa Jamiu Isiaka, who allegedly posed as the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina and a former Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Maikanti Baru, to defraud a South Korean Keun Sig Kim to the tune of 30 million has resumed at the Kwara state High Court sitting in Ilorin.

The Ilorin zonal office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), which charged the accused to court, recalled its star witness, Dare Folarin.

Ilorin zonal office of the anti-graft agency had on June 14th, 2019 arraigned the accused on a four-count charge bordering on obtaining by false pretence, impersonation and forgery of documents before Justice Mahmood Abdulgafar.

In the course of interrogation, Alfa Isiaka claimed that he used the money to conduct sacrifice for the petitioner. According to him, part of the money was used to buy vulture, elephant skin, elephant intestine, skull of a lion and liver of gorilla.

In the course of the trial, the EFCC presented witnesses and tendered various documents which were admitted in evidence by the court.

Consequently, the prosecution closed its case, setting the stage for the defendant to open its defence.

However, the Commission received fresh intelligence on the matter, which led to new discoveries.

At the resumed hearing, counsel to the EFCC, O. B Akinsola said: “My Lord, you will recall that this court had earlier granted our application to recall the officer who investigated this case. The witness is in court, ready to testify.”

Testifying, the witness, Dare Folarin, narrated how intelligence received shortly after the Commission closed its case led to new discoveries on the matter. According to him, further investigations on the intelligence received revealed that the defendant, among other things, used part of the money he fraudulently collected from Keun Sig Kim to acquire properties in Ilorin.

“My Lord, after the commission closed its case, based on intelligence reports, we discovered a mighty residential building built by the defendant, Jamiu Isiaka, at Oke-Fomo area of Ilorin.

“We were able to establish that Alfa Jamiu is the original owner of the said property. Part of the money he collected from a South Korean National, Keun Sig Kim was used to build the house,” Folarin stated.

Pictures of the said house were tendered and admitted as exhibits by the court.

Presiding Justice Abdulgafar adjourned until January 21, 2021, for the defendant to open its defence.

https://theinformant247.com/i-used-n30m-to-buy-lion-skull-others-for-sacrifice-kwara-herbalist-who-posed-as-femi-adeshina-to-defraud-south-korean/
Re: I Used N30m To Buy Lion Skull, Others For Sacrifice”, Kwara Herbalist by Omihanifa: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2020
Upon all the vulture, elephant skin, elephant intestine, skull of a lion and liver of gorilla way he sacrificed dem still catch am cheesy
Re: I Used N30m To Buy Lion Skull, Others For Sacrifice”, Kwara Herbalist by Cubana01: 7:27am On Dec 17, 2020
Eh eh! ok continue
Re: I Used N30m To Buy Lion Skull, Others For Sacrifice”, Kwara Herbalist by donbachi(m): 7:35am On Dec 17, 2020
"30million for lion skull"...maybe na the entire state,u wan do money ritual for.
Re: I Used N30m To Buy Lion Skull, Others For Sacrifice”, Kwara Herbalist by FAndreas(m): 8:27am On Dec 17, 2020
lol

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Policemen Strips Driver Naked And Vandalized His Vehicle Over Bribe / . / Set Up By Her Ex: Nigerian Woman In Hong Kong Prison For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.