Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) (47526 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Marks 16th Anniversary Of Surviving 2005 Sosoliso Plane Crash / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery / Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by FuckThaMod: 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Pretty lady, thank God for life
"Pretty lady"
Shey you go fit marry or fvck am?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by BotafogoJunior(m): 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
pastee14:
Are you normal at all, do you listen to yourself
hey I am not normal,idiot.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by Tommmmybigd(m): 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
her lips are sooo yummy,,,is not what you thinking, but.........
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by sylve11: 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
I will always wish her well............... cool
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by Fmghewzy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
TLION:
. What are you saying? Omo mad people food Nairaland ooh shocked

Plenty mad people!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by Akinola100: 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
Brandonx:

Well that's you opinion! If she didn't have money she won't have survived let alone have time to look for a way to wear earrings
My guy, money does not save a person oo.
Everything na God's grace, if God chose to save you,he can, he doesn't, there is nothing you can do. That is why the clause"God gives and takes" is there for a reason.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by missCAPS: 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
This is when I love to use the word "strong"! Not when a woman posts naked pictures and its tagged "strong". Kechi is an inspiration, how she must have dealt with accepting herself is just beyond me. I LOVE YOU BABY GIRL!

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by callmeRichie(m): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Oesophagus99:
This is what happens wen death is destined for you and you so chose to forsake it...

were leleyi sha!!! were gidi!!!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by We4all: 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

I don tire for this girl news

God made her survive when many people lost their kids,

She has attained academic height as a first class Economist, achieved relivance in America got talent

Every other news about her is clout chasing... What's our concern that she got a. Gold earrings

Easy for you to say cos you ain't in her shoes.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by Olujobe99: 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
see below
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
Thank you mummy Okuchi for being such an amazing mother, standing solidly beside your daughter. Some women would have stayed faraway from their daughters after the accident. And even use any opportunity to mock them.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by retake89(m): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

I don tire for this girl news

God made her survive when many people lost their kids,

She has attained academic height as a first class Economist, achieved relivance in America got talent

Every other news about her is clout chasing... What's our concern that she got a. Gold earrings

Yen yen yen.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by Jeffy1206(m): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
i'm not being judgmental but coupled with the kind stigma one would go through, personally i would have asked God to cucuma finish my life. But i'm sure God still has a purpose for us no mata what.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by Successfulben: 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
I don't think this young lady is grateful to God for her second golden chance to LIFE. Despite her condition, she is still seeking opportunity to slay.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by DarkCaesar(m): 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
I prefer death to a lot of things�
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
Kccheechy:
It surprises me that petty things like wearing earrings is still so important to her... I don't see how the earrings has improved her physical appearance.

It is not the wearing of earrings itself that's important to her,but the fact that she is alive and can still wear it ! You see,when we are alive and healthy, we tend to take so many things for granted - our abilities to eat,drink,bath,exercise,dress,sleep etc without being assisted to do all these things. Those who have been to the land of the dead,yet still living know better !

That lady has been to the land of the dead and still,she has her life within her body ! Therefore , wearing earrings, applying make up to her pretty face,yes pretty face,her ability to walk again,eat again,drink again,talk again,sing again etc might actually not improve her physical appearance, but those things certainly mean a lot to her.

Let's celebrate this lady's strong will to live again instead of criticising her actions as petty.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by MrLacoste4: 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
Oesophagus99:
This is what happens wen death is destined for you and you so chose to forsake it...
may God forgive u..
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by Kccheechy(m): 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

It is not the wearing of earrings itself that's important to her,but the fact that she is alive and can still wear it ! You see,when we are alive and healthy, we tend to take so many things for granted - our abilities to eat,drink,bath,exercise,dress,sleep etc without being assisted to do all these things. Those who have been to the land of the dead,yet still living know better !

That lady has been to the land of the dead and still,she has her life within her body ! Therefore , wearing earrings, applying make up to her pretty face,yes pretty face,her ability to walk again,eat again,drink again,talk again,sing again etc might actually not improve her physical appearance, but those things certainly mean a lot to her.

Let's celebrate this lady's strong will to live again instead of criticising her actions as petty.

what are you saying?? So drilling a hole in her ears at this age and stage of her life, considering what she has been through, is worth celebrating?? So according to you, she has been taking life for granted all these while she was without the earrings that she has to open a hole in her ears just to FIX EARRINGS to appreciate life?? Seriously? For someone who has been to the land of the dead as you put it, her worries and need right now shouldn't be about slaying...that you consider wearing earrings as a privilege is not only funny but very immature.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by Kccheechy(m): 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
BarrElChapo:

I bu ezigbote ewu gambia.. You don't have sense neither do you have emotional intelligence one bit.. You don't know that this small win for her will boost her happiness levels going forward. Disappointed
Lol!! So drilling hole in her ears just to fix earrings is a small win for her?? So you consider it a win for someone who has seen death before, only to come back to life and then worry about wearing earrings, bumshots and slaying?? Wasn't she living just fine without those earrings?? Has the earrings improved her physical appearance in any way?? common sense is not a flower that grows in everyone's garden.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by Kccheechy(m): 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
g4gerald:

U won't understand that feeling. Just pray u don't lose any part of ur body
Imagine tying one's happiness to earrings!! So the ability to wear earrings on her already damaged earlobes is such an achievement! Honestly, this should not be her problem right now!!!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by nathan77(m): 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
I beg I want to marry her, anybody with her direct contact?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by Depressed101: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Kccheechy:
It surprises me that petty things like wearing earrings is still so important to her... I don't see how the earrings has improved her physical appearance.
come on... She still has to feel good. She's a survivor
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by Kccheechy(m): 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
ZaramT:

So if they ask people wey get sense to come out now u sef go come out
If them ask u weda u talk now u go say yes....
TUFIAKWA
Its like you are the kind of woman who depend heavily on ornaments to look beautiful. Be reasonable for once! Has that earring improved her physical appearance?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by Kccheechy(m): 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
Depressed101:
come on... She still has to feel good. She's a survivor
So she wasn't feeling good all these years without the earrings?? She so uncomfortable and needed to feel good so badly that she has to drill holes into her already damaged earlobes just to wear earrings?? this is just too petty for someone whose body is still marked heavily with scars of death.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
Kccheechy:
You don't ever think of the importance of the little things you have or can do until it is forcefully taken away from you!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by Kccheechy(m): 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
shadeyinka:

You don't ever think of the importance of the little things you have or can do until it is forcefully taken away from you!
For you to consider wearing earrings as IMPORTANT shows how lightweight your ability to reason logically is. ordinary earrings o!!! I keep asking: has that earrings improved her physical appearance?? Imagine someone being grateful for the ability to wear earrings!!! Does she have to go through the trouble of drilling her already damaged earlobes just to fix earrings?? Is it really worth it for someone whose appearance has been heavily altered?? Should slaying be her problem right now??
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by Depressed101: 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
Kccheechy:
So she wasn't feeling good all these years without the earrings?? She so uncomfortable and needed to feel good so badly that she has to drill holes into her already damaged earlobes just to wear earrings?? this is just too petty for someone whose body is still marked heavily with scars of death.
may -God not let you be a victim of Air plane crash
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Oesophagus99:

How did this comment get likes? What the ef! You are an insensitive fooooool.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
Kccheechy:
For you to consider wearing earrings as IMPORTANT shows how lightweight your ability to reason logically is. ordinary earrings o!!! I keep asking: has that earrings improved her physical appearance?? Imagine someone being grateful for the ability to wear earrings!!! Does she have to go through the trouble of drilling her already damaged earlobes just to fix earrings?? Is it really worth it for someone whose appearance has been heavily altered?? Should slaying be her problem right now??
You seem not to get it!
She doesn't have ears. Her ears were burnt off in the inferno of the plane crash.

It's not about the earrings, it's about the insignificant joy of having an ear.

That's why I said:
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by Magicdon(m): 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
Oesophagus99:

Psycho
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by Kccheechy(m): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
shadeyinka:

You seem not to get it!
She doesn't have ears. Her ears were burnt off in the inferno of the plane crash.

It's not about the earrings, it's about the insignificant joy of having an ear.

That's why I said:
if her ears were burnt off, why taking pains creating a place to hang earrings?? Should earrings be that important to her now??
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
Oesophagus99:

Unintelligent post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanye West Buys $4.5m House (Pictures) / Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence / DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.