Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. (27291 Views)

Frustrated Arsenal Fan In Abuja With #Emeryout Banner On Car / Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found / Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by oloshun(m): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Football is a distraction

Stop wasting your life on inconsequential thing like football

You just commented on football.
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by dreu2fine(m): 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
Sundrus:
grin arsenal fans dey try sha. No wonder DJ cuppy run enter man.u
dnt mind them,where i s manu today
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by olaitanolatunji(m): 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

noted, you better go church or mosque
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by GambaOsaka: 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
Whether Aubameyang score or e no score, alert of 300,000 pounds must enter on friday night. Even Thomas Partey wey no play sef go get alert. You come dey give yourself high blood pressure.
I'm sorry for you o.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by mulerogold(m): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
Mehhn.. fans don dey break up with Arsenal.

Its Over!
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Olaoye1988: 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
May be he BET on them as well :PMay be he BET on them as well
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by mulerogold(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
GambaOsaka:

Whether Aubameyang score or e no score, alert of 300,000 pounds must enter on friday night. Even Thomas Partey wey no play sef go get alert. You come dey give yourself high blood pressure.
I'm sorry for you o.

Mesut Ozil even calm down dey spend his own money.
He's a free man...lots of tym to groove and pary
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Topmaike007(m): 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
Wetin una want madrid fans like us to do
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Adakintroy: 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
My friend gherat nobody need your fanship here.

If those na you come be Liverpool fans. Former giant that did not win league for 30yrs. You for do wetin.

Typical Nigerians good times fellow.

Tge way you support your club to an extent defines you all_together as a person.
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by eddyslim(m): 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near
What a useless post
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by henrixx(m): 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
Zeion422:
Come rain come sun i remain gunner's for live....if i no support arsenal which club i won come support
me too

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Donraqh(m): 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Zeion422:
Come rain come sun i remain gunner's for live....if i no support arsenal which club i won come support

You no get choice
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Coronavirus84: 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
Angelfrost:

High blood pressure for what exactly??!... It is just a bloody game.

Those whose clubs win trophies, what else do they gain apart from an ego trip??! Any material or substantial gain??! Dem dey receive bank alerts??!...

In any case, Arsenal will find the mojo back... Just wait till they play United again!!! tongue
Very funny you brother. I have been suffering since Alex Ferguson left Manchester United just because of the passion I have for the club. Nowadays I just dey watch Manchester United ball for fun to while away time.
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by rolams(m): 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
Zeion422:

Lobi star utd

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
This one is not a real Fan but rusted table fan.. he might end up in Manu and they disgrace and disappoint him more than ARSENAL did to him
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by seangy4konji: 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Am. A die hard arsenal fan but they rw uat stupid club...

Very heart breaker club..

Tueh
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Ahmeduana(m): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
Sundrus:
grin arsenal fans dey try sha. No wonder DJ cuppy run enter man.u
She run go manU and arsenal come win FA, she enter manU carry badluck give them! what that one?
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Zeion422(m): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
cry
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by LegiitAdigun(m): 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
Been an Arsenal fan all my life I think what kept moi Heart intact is less hope in d club.....
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by micmond: 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
Wetin be my gain if I no support Arsenal? And na person dey support Buhari.
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by jsnow(m): 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
W L D. I stand with gunner till i die, GUNNERS 4 LIFE
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Kyrx(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
Whatever rocks his boat, I am Gunners till the end, no quitting.

Forever Arsenal!
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by botanist123: 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
ANY DAY ANYTIME I REMAIN GUNNER . WE GO RISE AGAIN
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by bluecircle470: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
rexlims:
this is how u know fair weather fans.
dont forget people still support stoke city, even
forest green.
as for me come rain or sun, win or lose,
i remain a GUNNER till death.

Just remember that those people following “stoke” or “forest green” are people living in the city those clubs emanate from and not foreigners.
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Coinbased: 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by lexy2014: 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
paulolee:

people supporting smaller teams are mostly locals of those said smaller clubs n de expects little from them in each match days n nothing can break thier hearts because u dnt expect stoke to win d epl unlike the gunners fans dt expects to win n endup losing consecutively..
with the way things are going even their normal trophy (the top4) is out of their sight bcoz they must avoid d drop first..

Club football in Europe is built around d locals. It's actually a community thing. D fact that some clubs have become big business doesn't mean that community support is no longer there like d smaller clubs. If arsenal relegates tomorrow, it's fans within it's immediate community will still keep supporting it. Overseas fans don't understand this relationship because most are fair weather fans
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by lexy2014: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
bluecircle470:

Just remember that those people following “stoke” or “forest green” are people living in the city those clubs emanate from and not foreigners.

Same thing with arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by lexy2014: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
micmond:
Wetin be my gain if I no support Arsenal? And na person dey support Buhari.

In addition to d above, am sure u use glo
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by lexy2014: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
GambaOsaka:

I'm sorry for you o.

I wonder if arsenal will notice if d guy has stopped being it's fan
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by PrincessB1(f): 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Arsenal for Life

We will rise again.
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by Goalnaldo(m): 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
Plastic fan grin cheesy There are even winning FA cup. He's forgotten that Tottenham still has fans despite not winning a spoon for 12 years. I remember those years as a real Madrid fan when we were always knocked out in UCL round of sixteen. I resisted the temptation to jump ship and showed my loyalty. Now look at were we are today. Custodians of the competition grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. by GambaOsaka: 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
lexy2014:

I wonder if arsenal will notice if d guy has stopped being it's fan

Lol

They wouldn't even notice a season ticket holder who stops coming, talk less of someone who watches from viewing centre in Abule egba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christian Bassogog: 27-Year-Old Cameroon Forward To Watch Out For At World Cup / Luka Modrić: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ballon D’or Winner / Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.