Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,869 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors (3319 Views)

Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? / Mercylyn Interiors Window Blinds / The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by Lynkings(f): 8:17am On Dec 17, 2020
We sincerely appreciate our client who chose us and trust us enough to let us furnish this beautiful palatial mansion.
Building by @spyder880 He did a good job and make furnishing easier.
General interiors designed by MERCYLYN INTERIORS.
Call or WhatsApp +2348103362306
Or click on the link below to chat us on WhatsApp
https:///message/DFSCLZEOOBD6L1
WE ARE OPEN TO JOBS ALL OVER THE 36 STATES IN NIGERIA

Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by spyder880(m): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2020
This is good. From the recommendations you were giving when we spoke, I could see you know what you are doing, I am sure this project will be finished with utmost professionalism because you are here.

I await your updates and finish pictures, I know you can make this house finally become a home. Welcome to Owerri my sister.

3 Likes

Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by Lynkings(f): 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
Welcome to the ante room

2 Likes

Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by Sonoyom(m): 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
Money is good!

3 Likes

Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by Lynkings(f): 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ante room by mercylyn Interiors

Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by Lynkings(f): 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
Dining area... You can feel the royalty ��

3 Likes

Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by NL1960: 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by mufutau55(m): 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
Following...

Hajji M.

6 Likes

Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by Lynkings(f): 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
Main living room is dope
Tall Royal curtains with matching chairs

1 Like

Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by Lynkings(f): 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
Up living room; I love this spot in particular,

2 Likes

Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by sonnie10: 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
This house need palacial oriental rug.

1 Like

Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by Lynkings(f): 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
sonnie10:
This house need palacial oriental rug.

Yes, we discussed this with our client today and it would be fixed soon.
Thanks for the suggestion

1 Like

Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by sonnie10: 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
Lynkings:

Yes, we discussed this with our client today and it would be fixed soon.
Thanks for the suggestion

Ok
Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by spyder880(m): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
Simply amazing.

4 Likes

Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by Lynkings(f): 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
Study room

1 Like

Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by Lynkings(f): 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
Laundry room cabinets by @spyder880
Window blind by me

2 Likes

Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by jesmond3945: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
Very lovely

3 Likes

Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by Lynkings(f): 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
jesmond3945:
Very lovely

Thanks
Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by Asquare84(m): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
spyder880:
This is good. From the recommendations you were giving, I can see you know what you are doing, I am sure this project will be finished with utmost professionalism because you are here.

I await your updates and finish pictures, I know you can make this house finally become a home. Welcome to Owerri my sister.

This is that house you built in owerri

3 Likes

Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by Lynkings(f): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
A completed bedroom

2 Likes

Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by Lynkings(f): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Mini bedroom

1 Like

Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by Lynkings(f): 5:01am On Dec 18, 2020
Kitchen blinds

1 Like

Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by NL1960: 8:51am On Dec 18, 2020
mufutau55:
Following...

Hajji M.

My Oga, you too don land for this place?.

Make i go hustle as i like what iam seeing here.
Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by mufutau55(m): 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
NL1960:

My Oga, you too don land for this place?.
Make i go hustle as i like what iam seeing here.

You know say nah your footstep I dey follow.
We both like better thing o. Long time ... How you dey Sir.

Hajji M.
Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by GreekDon: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lynkings:
Main living room is dope
Tall Royal curtains with matching chairs
Amazing!

But how do you people wash these tall curtains? I'm asking because here in Phc, we wash our curtains almost every week because of black sooth.
Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by Lynkings(f): 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
GreekDon:

Amazing!

But how do you people wash these tall curtains? I'm asking because here in Phc, we wash our curtains almost every week because of black sooth.

It can be removed and washed like the others, you just need to put it in a bigger basin or the drycleaner would sort that out.

There are linings we sew behind it so it would prevent the curtain from dust as much as it can.
Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by Lynkings(f): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
More images from the main living room

2 Likes

Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by NL1960: 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
mufutau55:

You know say nah your footstep I dey follow.
We both like better thing o. Long time ... How you dey Sir.

Hajji M.

Iam fine o.

Iam very impressed with this lady's work.

4 Likes

Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by mufutau55(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
NL1960:

Iam fine o.
Iam very impressed with this lady's work.

She is good at what she does and she has many good quality items in stock too.
I have been communicating with her for more than a year now. Eventhough I import most of my things from here, I am also getting many other things from her.
Follow her on Whatsapp and you will see many nice stuffs on her Status. Nice Interior Decorator.

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by Lynkings(f): 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
mufutau55:

She is good and she has many items on stock too.
I have been communicating with her for more than a year now. Eventhough I imported most of my things from here, I will get many other things from her.
Follow her on Whatsapp and you will nice stuffs on her Status. Nice Interior Decorator.

Hajji M.

Thanks for the appraisal sir, I really appreciate

2 Likes

Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by Lynkings(f): 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
In house tall stairway.
Simple but unique
We use window blind for the down part because the window is down to almost the floor

1 Like

Re: The Furnishing Of Owerri Royal Manor By Mercylyn Interiors by Lynkings(f): 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
Masters bedroom �

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Modern Architectural Designs For Fellow Nairaland Members / ⏳⏰ GRADED STOCK Rugs❗️❗️❗️✔️ / Thread For Monthly Rent Accom. / Sales of Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.