Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Ripples E. 9 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ripples E. 9 (248 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ripples E. 9 by NikkyIvy(f): 9:25am On Dec 17, 2020
A sharp rap on her window made her unlock the doors. Pushing the drivers door open she smiled up at someone, got out of the car and banged the door shut.

There is no way I am going to jail just because of a car bumper, Kene thought as he hastily tried to open his door. After some seconds of staring at the door in search of a handle he sat back confused.

"How do I get out? Where is the handle bikonu?"

He looked at the drivers door and back at his side as he tried to figure out how to exit the car which was totally different from his old model or any model he had ever had the privilege of being inside.

"Did she lock me inside?" He asked himself while a startled expression settled on his tired face;

"I am trapped! She said I'm going nowhere so she trapped me in her car! I'm finished!"

Dapo's POV

"Sir they have been in the car for almost forty-five minutes."

"What?" Dapo asked calmly. His eyes which had been fixated on his phone's screen while he flipped through several pictures of smiling women suddenly darted to the face of the bodyguard who was beside him at the back seat of the SUV.

"I'm sorry sir. The bad weather affected the network and ..."

"Next time I send you on an errand and it takes you a decade to get back to me, I will cut off your ears and feed them to you." He yelled and furiously punched the headrest of the passengers seat.

"I am sorry sir." The hulking bodyguard whispered with head bowed down. He tried not to squirm in his seat. The tension in the car instantly became tangible as Dapo cursed profusely.

"She's out sir."

The driver suddenly announced and Dapo snapped out the murderous rage and kicked into action. He hastily stepped out of the car without waiting for his bodyguard to come around and open the door.

Someone needs to straighten out this girl. If her parents won't do it, then nobody should blame me for spanking her for being disrespectful and lacking in manners.

Dapo muttered to himself, totally ignoring that he was messing up his favorite beige leather shoes as he strode through the wet road.

Nobody ignores me and to think she was with a man all the time! Hmmm Sade you asked for it!

nikkyivyblog..com
Christmas is here!!!

(1) (Reply)

Words Of Wisdom / Twenty Essayists Make The African Human Rights Essay Competition Longlist / I Miss You, I Miss Us. Spoken World Poetry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.