Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm (86825 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) / Showdown Looms In Senate Over Appointment Of Buratai, Others As Envoys / Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by OdumegwuOjukwu: 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
efighter:

Go and do something useful with your life and stop wasting away

Please like what?
Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by tatatar: 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
That's him strangling ipob
Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by Virtualbar: 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
For days now, Lai haven't said anything. Hope he's fine?
Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by Omezif(m): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
Only IPOB he's launched and dealing with Operation python dance tactics, while he's yet to bite boko haram the real terrorists to death.
Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by CheedyJ(m): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
That snake be like d one wey swallow that money that year, see as e fresh
Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by EMMY76: 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
This signifies something dangerous ahead he is indirectly passing a message to ipob ESN operation python dance is loading in East ipob and nmk should better start preparing for another bloodbath.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by Ogaga87(m): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
Imagine an army chief what a useless country

They even have time to celebrate in the face of their failures

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by BadBradley: 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
Snake as pet is new and alien to Africa.

And I have found that Africans raised in Africa who keep snakes as pets are extremely wicked and insensitive and inhuman. Ask people in Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by Gabbriell: 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
Inside life.

People's kidnapped school children have been sleeping inside jungle for days now. Some are being killed wheras the president is visiting cows while this one is here doing God knows what.

People like buhari are the reason why some people don't believe God exist.

Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by uwemetok(m): 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
As insecurity problem nor gree finish for Nigeria.
Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by pickatyouu: 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
These leaders in the country are all mad
Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by HallaDaTruth: 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
The snakes we see today, WE SHALL SEE THEM NO MORE. OPERATION RED SEA LOADING

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
Clueless General that knows absolutely nothing
Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by BruncleZuma: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
Foolishness is thinking Nigerians buy your tough guyness because you dey carry snake...after swallowing Army Procurement funds and still dey incompetent to humble Boko Haram.
Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by karkel(m): 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
If we restructure all these funny people at the hem of affair will all melt away.......#RESTRUCTURING
Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by OdumegwuOjukwu: 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
efighter:

Go and do something useful with your life and stop wasting away

Like this: ?

Serpents
And when Bura and his men hath crossed the river Ja, he made them hasten towards Maxii’s home. And he told the people that his serpents had come to dance. And he and his men, together with his serpents, encircled the household of Maxii the Bright, son of Biama. And they marched around his house seven times, blaring their trumpets and beating their drums of war. And they laid siege upon his household. For Bura had ordered his men not to let a fly leave the household, unless they had danced with his serpents.

Possessed
But Maxii the Bright, son of Biama was not perturbed. And he came out. He stood in the middle of the road like one possessed by a thousand spirits and challenged Bura’s men vigorously saying, “Wherefore have ye come to my household with cudgels, daggers,crossbows, and other weapons of war? Dost thou desire to arrest me even when I have a day in thy court in a fortnight? Or ye desire to kill me? You come against me with weapons of
war, but most assuredly I say unto you, thy arsenal may kill me, but it cannot destroy the truth which I am!” And Bura the snake charmer, son of Tyia and his men dared not touch him for Bura the snake charmer, son of Tyia takes pleasure in the men who flee or cower before him, like
hounds chased after by preys. And after Maxii had shown himself to them, he retired to his house, to lie upon his bed.

-Excerpts from the book:
The Acts of King Bubu Son of Hari
Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by officialfestus(m): 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
lalasticlala never disappoints grin
Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by 001spice: 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
Babe u just crack my ribs. Cnt stop laughing
Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by DesChyko: 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
Your mate is showing us pictures at battle field and you're misbehaving like awillo lokomba grin

Oga Buratai,
I swear I no laugh o embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by mysticwarrior(m): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
your mate are dancing with Pythons on the battle field and you are there romancing python.
Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by Mummyfour(f): 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
Virtualbar:
For days now, Lai Mohammed haven't said anything. Hope he's fine?
he is fine. He is just rebooting his lying system

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by Jabioro: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
A dirty slapped on whole nation...
Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by ElValiente(m): 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
So huge. Hopefully he's not feeding them with human flesh.
Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by Omoslim26: 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
In a saner clime this man would have resigned by now
Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by afroxyz: 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
This man go dey watch snakes in the city very well
Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
Imagine an army chief what a useless country
MORE THAN A USELESS MA'AM
Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
So this is where he got his python dance angry
Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by Karemarealty288(m): 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
Moferere:
Buhari — Cow

Buratai — Snake

You see why we are where we are undecided

Animal Kingdom.
Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by oluwasegun007(m): 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
That's his hobby
Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by dex4sure: 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
lie Muhammed will soon pay his goat farm visit...its turn by turn...useless fellows

Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by evans4luv: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
So this man na snake general? No wonder y he brought about the operation python dance.....9ja is finished totally, what we have here is all animal leaders, starting from the one at aso rock, y wont they behave like animals without human conscience undecided
Re: Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm by oluwasegun007(m): 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
This guy is due for retirement, I feel his pain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Francis Osagie Erhabor Resigns From Police Force Over Non-Promotion / Nigeria: State Of The Nation In Cartoons / Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.