Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,585 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

18 And Pregnant - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 18 And Pregnant (464 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18 And Pregnant by Brown999: 9:50am On Dec 17, 2020
Mama last word to me, that faithful night, was never to attend the party, but I believe i was no more the little baby, mama carry on her lap, to tell the sweet fairy tales.
My name is Gold prestige, if famous is a name, it is going to be me. In my high school, every one knows me, i can shake and move the school, at any freaking time.
I sneak out of the house, without mama having a clue, oh yes she is a genius.
Music blowing in the air, sweet melodies, no one can resist. The club was blazing, everywhere was on fire. Finally I am free, i am free like a bird
Antonia my friend, was right beside me, super excited to have me around, she introduced her friend mayowa to me. Mayowa is tall, handsome and hot. I was captivated by his smiles, i really wanna hold him, and never let go.
Antonia had to excused us, and give us some space. I was lost, yeah I just met him, but i was swimming in an ocean of love already. He led us outside, to have some quiet time, at that moment I was speechless, all I want was him. We sat inside his car, discussing about work, life and music. I never knew when he kissed me, i felt alive, i could not resist him, his hands were all over me, i could not say no, i kept asking for more
We had it, it was slow and amazing, i never wanted to let go, i got back to my senses, after the whole scene
This is not happening to me, what was mama gonna say, the thought of being pregnant was driving me crazy
Five weeks later, i was feeling dizzy, i had to go to the hospital. I got a surprise, when the doctor told me i was pregnant.
My life changed real quick within a twinkle of an eye, what am I going to tell my parents. Am I really going to tell mama that I was pregnant. I called mayowa on the phone, to let him know about the development, he was angry, he was worried. I told him I can't abort the baby. He said he is only 19, and too young to be a father
I got home feeling sad, i just got an admission at the university of lagos, to study medicine, but that dream was about to die, cause I got pregnant, but I will keep the dream alive, cause this baby is gonna be a blessing to me
Mama was in the living room, reading nation newspaper. Mama afternoon. I am sorry, i hurt you, i know you never wanted this now, but it happened. Mama i am pregnant. She was lost, she was cold, this wasn't what I
wanted. I am sorry mama, please forgive me. Who is the father, i told her about mayowa, he told her he is not ready for marriage, but he will accept his baby
Being pregnant was a challenge to me, but I never let it stop me, i kept going and never let go. I got an admission to study medicine at the university of lagos. My child is my happiness, my child is my future.
@brownsugar

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Pictures, Quotes And Recommendations / Long-term Blog Content Writer Needed / Call For Poetic Sponsors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.