Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. (18471 Views)

El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu / Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Security Outfit, Result Of Governors' Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Yujin(m): 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
Christistruth00:

http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/nnamdi-kanu-on-his-kneels-praying-to.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gwxXjoq0iY
IPOB is for all Biafrans irrespective of Creed. He's very free to go about his spiritual exercise as long as he doesn't terrorize any innocent Biafran or residents in Biafran land. Even your Arewa has traditionalist which actually is the ancient ways of our ancestors.
Lol. I can see through heart... nothing good can be found inside there.
Freedom is near for our people.
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by EMMY76: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
These ones don't even know what is going on in their own backyard. undecided
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Christistruth00: 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
Yujin:

IPOB is for all Biafrans irrespective of Creed. He's very free to go about his spiritual exercise as long as he doesn't terrorize any innocent Biafran or residents in Biafran land. Even your Arewa has traditionalist which actually is the ancient ways of our ancestors.
Lol. I can see through heart... nothing good can be found inside there.
Freedom is near for our people.

Can your hear the stupid song IPOB are singing inside a Church ?!!!

Are you not ashamed ?

And who are IPOB praising in the Church ?
Not Jesus but an absconded fraudster!!!

What a Pity!!!!!!

No wonder Uche Mefor Kanu's ex deputy said IPOB have no regard for Christianity.

IPOB are heading for a bigger Calamity than the Crushing defeat of the Civil War.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFJQJ5s3qaw
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Omoslim26: 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
Yujin:

Lol. It's a pity that you can't see how people are making fun of you as you're dancing naked on nairaland. It's not my fault.
Go and stop IPOB from marching in Biafra land if you can. Those governors later discovered the folly in their action. Wike is just realizing his own now but he's indebted already.
Almajiri go face your bandits...IPOB is your greatest nightmare and we're like a flood. You can try but it's just a matter of time.

grin
Yujin:

Lol. It's a pity that you can't see how people are making fun of you as you're dancing naked on nairaland. It's not my fault.
Go and stop IPOB from marching in Biafra land if you can. Those governors later discovered the folly in their action. Wike is just realizing his own now but he's indebted already.
Almajiri go face your bandits...IPOB is your greatest nightmare and we're like a flood. You can try but it's just a matter of time.

Its more funny how you cant seem to understand that you are making zero sense here
i have no business with a proscribed group dats in hiding with its leader on exile
my submission is that only a mentally deranged man will take dis audio sec outfit serious

like i said pls leave your Village in Togo and come to Ph with your Ipob flag
Wike wants to tell you something

Its not strange to have groups come out to agitate for one thing or the other but saying ipob a proscribed group speaks for the whole igbo tribe is madness

no sane igbo man will fall for this cash out scheme.
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by justlegacy: 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
[color=#550000][/color]
KosiGee:
I received the news with mixed feelings. Such security outfit is long overdue. I had expected that South East governors and politicians would come together and establish similar organisation but they seem to lack the willpower to do that.

For Nnamdi Kanu to have achieved this despite being away from Nigeria and also following the Wike/Oyingbo issues is incredible. Just when his rating fell to an all time low and moral lost amongst his followers when Wike, Nigerian Army and Ekeocha were abducting and killing suspected IPOB members, he pulled a rabbit out of the hat.

It’s amazing. Kanu and ESN will get lots of support from lots of Igbos....but ESN will encounter unimaginable problems. Nigeria Army will deal with them.They will be treated as an illegal and terrorist outfit camouflaging as a security organisation. South East politicians will distance themselves. Any public figure who supports them will be blacklisted.

It won’t be easy for ESN....it’s a double edged sword.
Politicians will not recognise them but this is where the millions of Igbo masses will have problems with such individuals. It might either stir up something massive or it’ll end badly.

Most objective comment so far
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by HallaDaTruth: 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
Omoslim26:

Oga go togo forum

your submission is useless bcus every sensible human being knows ipob is just a sect and a group dats been proscribed already in Igbo land whose leader cant even dare come back home
If not for the Loving nature of true nwafor the nigga for still dey jail now
i am sure d people that fought for his bail will be regretting now

the borders are now open so you can leave you village in Togo and come to ph with ipob flag

Wike wan ask you sometin
Wike boy, go to the doctor that handled your delivery. Ask for your original birth certificate and get your arse back to yemen. No let nnamdi Kanu dey put pepper for your eye.
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Omoslim26: 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Wike boy, go to the doctor that handled your delivery. Ask for your original birth certificate and get your arse back to yemen. No let nnamdi Kanu dey put pepper for your eye.

Ogbene nothing concern me with Wike
my submission is very clear Ipob is just a group you guys should stop making it an igbo thing. bcus its senseless to say a proscribed group calls the shot in Igbo land it berates the natural Igbo trait.

and you dont need any dna to tell you dat you can never be igbo you are just one of those mofos dat created monikers claiming to be igbo just to masturbate on bigotry

my parting word to you is no be every igbo man be ipob
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by HallaDaTruth: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
Omoslim26:

Ogbene nothing concern me with Wike
my submission is very clear Ipob is just a group you guys should stop making it an igbo thing. bcus its senseless to say a proscribed group calls the shot in Igbo land it berates the natural Igbo trait.

and you dont need any dna to tell you dat you can never be igbo you are just one of those mofos dat created monikers claiming to be igbo just to masturbate on bigotry

my parting word to you is no be every igbo man be ipob

You see your life, who told you that IPOB is for Igbos only. That's how we detect traitors in Our land. I am an Igbo man living in Igbo land while them tell you say you be Igbo and you sef believe that lie. Find out your true Identity now. Long Live IPOB, MNK and Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Mrpojj(m): 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I think it's time for the federal government to extradite Nnamdi kanu from the UK to face terrorism charges before he successfully cause another civil war in our beloved country. We have no other place to call home than this nation and we shall not fold our hands and watch unscrupulous elements like Kanu destabilize our hard earned democracy. We Christians are peaceful people and people like kanu is spoiling the reputation of the majority of igbos in the east who are Christians. How can kanu set up a security agent when he is not elected by the people? How many security outfits have our Muslim counterparts setup? I hope we Christians won't end up destroying the peace in this country with our intolerance sad

Shut up your dirty mouth

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by jamjo: 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I think it's time for the federal government to extradite Nnamdi kanu from the UK to face terrorism charges before he successfully cause another civil war in our beloved country. We have no other place to call home than this nation and we shall not fold our hands and watch unscrupulous elements like Kanu destabilize our hard earned democracy. We Christians are peaceful people and people like kanu is spoiling the reputation of the majority of igbos in the east who are Christians. How can kanu set up a security agent when he is not elected by the people? How many security outfits have our Muslim counterparts setup? I hope we Christians won't end up destroying the peace in this country with our intolerance sad

Please are you sure you are in Nigeria to ask myopic questions about Muslim counterparts seriously? Anyway, you talked about hard-earned democracy, I don't know Nigeria is a democratic country let me burst your bubble Nigeria is a banana republic, a failed state any country that cannot provide the basic security for his/her citizens that country is a failed state. And in a democratic country, Kanu and IPOB will never be tagged as a terrorist because what Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB want is Biafra through a referendum to allow the people to vote whether to be called Nigeria or Biafra that is the fundamental of democracy. When an administration disregards its own constitutions and forgets the fundamentals of democratic governance it brings anarchy. Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are not doing anything different from what Britain did with Brexit or what the Scottish did when they demanded freedom from Britain. Now we meant to debate the merits of the Eastern Security Network, It is the symptoms of a failed state it was born out of necessity because the administration has failed the citizens and no right-thinking person will allow his/her home to be burglarized not once not twice without the person doing something about it. This is not an army but a vigilante network they are not fighting the government, the only objective is to protect the land from the criminal elements in Southeast/Southsouth.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
GOTVee:
You are likely a fundamental muslim, an Islamic terrorist sympathizer.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by GOTVee: 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
DamZik:
You are likely a fundamental muslim, an Islamic terrorist sympathizer.

May Jesus forgive you
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
GOTVee:

May Jesus forgive me o
Better
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by GOTVee: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
DamZik:
Better

I'm in my late 40's. I have been a born again Christian before you were born
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Christistruth00: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
GOTVee:

I'm in my late 40's. I have been a born again Christian before you were born

Don't let them get to you, they are a bunch of Cultist who don't appreciate that it was Jesus that brought their fathers out of darkness and put them on the Map.

Before then they and their useless Idols were being shipped off into Transatlantic Slavery at the price of a bottle of wine per Slave.
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by sinbad042(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
Who cares for their support? idiotic slaves are talking don't mind them,as far we are ohaneze are minorities .
MadamExcellency:
Ọhaneze Youth is a non entity in Igbo land.

IPOB declared Public Holidays get 85% compliance across Igbo States while Ọhaneze can't even summon a family to reconciliation table.
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by GOTVee: 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
Christistruth00:

Don't let them get to you, they are a bunch of Cultist who don't appreciate that it was Jesus that brought their fathers out of darkness and put them on the Map.

Before then they and their useless Idols were being shipped off into Transatlantic Slavery at the price of a bottle of wine per Slave.

I love you

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Christistruth00: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
GOTVee:

I love you

May Jesus continue to always lift you up
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Coolgent(m): 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
GOTVee:
God bless you
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Chukwudubem0: 12:44am On Dec 18, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Ipob miscreants are looking for trouble...after they'll fill up the social media spaces and be wailing like madt cows.

You lack sense
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Yujin(m): 5:37am On Dec 18, 2020
Omoslim26:

grin

Its more funny how you cant seem to understand that you are making zero sense here
i have no business with a proscribed group dats in hiding with its leader on exile
my submission is that only a mentally deranged man will take dis audio sec outfit serious

like i said pls leave your Village in Togo and come to Ph with your Ipob flag
Wike wants to tell you something

Its not strange to have groups come out to agitate for one thing or the other but saying ipob a proscribed group speaks for the whole igbo tribe is madness

no sane igbo man will fall for this cash out scheme.
The joke is on you almajiri who is has been driven to paranoia over an 'audio sec outfit. Why are you shitting your pants already? Is it because you have seen that the people of Biafran land are capable of defending themselves? This is just the beginning. The ones you've seen is nothing to compared to others. You must be mad to assume that an over 60 million strong people who has a history of living freely will just allow a ragtag supporter of APC terrorists to have a walkover. From across the four corners of the world have we summoned all the sons of the soil. Run for your life terrorist.
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Yujin(m): 5:44am On Dec 18, 2020
Christistruth00:

Can your hear the stupid song IPOB are singing inside a Church ?!!!

Are you not ashamed ?

And who are IPOB praising in the Church ?
Not Jesus but an absconded fraudster!!!

What a Pity!!!!!!

No wonder Uche Mefor Kanu's ex deputy said IPOB have no regard for Christianity.

IPOB are heading for a bigger Calamity than the Crushing defeat of the Civil War.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFJQJ5s3qaw
IPOB is not a religious thing but a FREEDOM FIGHTING GROUP. All this attempt at stirring an infantile double mind among Biafrans will not work because IPOB have seasoned people who checks on such things. It's game over for terrorists irrespective of how they masquerade. If you like dress like an angel from heaven, we will always detect the devil in you.
Finally let me warn you. Go and check up on the end of all those who are fighting IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu. They have been dying one after the other. From Buhari himself down to the latest one that led the invasion of Obigbo. If you don't desist today, you may just be the next.
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Anago55: 7:09am On Dec 18, 2020
Omoslim26:

grin

And wat business does a togolese have with issues regarding Biafra

Every sane human knows Ipob is just a sect dat has been proscribed whose leader cant even come home the whole eastern Governors have come out to tell the world that they are not in support of Ipob and the ohaneze have also done the same

ipob remains proscribed in Igbo land

you can leave you village in togo and come to Rivers state with ipob flag

Wike wan tell you something
. Chino, Is that you?

Obviously it's you Chino
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Omoslim26: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2020
Yujin:

The joke is on you almajiri who is has been driven to paranoia over an 'audio sec outfit. Why are you shitting your pants already? Is it because you have seen that the people of Biafran land are capable of defending themselves? This is just the beginning. The ones you've seen is nothing to compared to others. You must be mad to assume that an over 60 million strong people who has a history of living freely will just allow a ragtag supporter of APC terrorists to have a walkover. From across the four corners of the world have we summoned all the sons of the soil. Run for your life terrorist.

Yehn yehn yehn words ofv a deranged mind firstly i dont have any issue your ipob nonsense but let dat noise maker from Umuahia stop insulting Us where has it ever been heard dat one man will create a sec outfit for the Whole region i know its audio but its insulting for him to even say it

i know he his your personal lord and savior but as a Nwafor Owerri from The 9th no man plays God on me which debunks any chance of you being igbo how can a well brought up nwafor be following someone without critical reasoning

go to your togo forum if you know its nonsense you want to be spewing here
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Yujin(m): 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
Omoslim26:

Yehn yehn yehn words ofv a deranged mind firstly i dont have any issue your ipob nonsense but let dat noise maker from Umuahia stop insulting Us where has it ever been heard dat one man will create a sec outfit for the Whole region i know its audio but its insulting for him to even say it

i know he his your personal lord and savior but as a Nwafor Owerri from The 9th no man plays God on me which debunks any chance of you being igbo how can a well brought up nwafor be following someone without critical reasoning

go to your togo forum if you know its nonsense you want to be spewing here
It's not a crime if Mazi Nnamdi Kanu becomes the first person to create a security outfit for a whole region. Nnamdi Kanu remains a brother, a fellow soldier and a leader to me. My loyalty to him remains as much as his loyalty remains towards the freedom of our people. As long as he doesn't waver, I'm willing to lay down my life.
Lol. Continue clowning... It's quite amusing to me. The people follow a true leader when they see one.
Go tell those who sent you that it's better to go to the roundtable and resolve our differences like enlightened people. Hope I didn't expect more than cranial capacity.
We are watching.
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Christistruth00: 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
Yujin:

IPOB is not a religious thing but a FREEDOM FIGHTING GROUP. All this attempt at stirring an infantile double mind among Biafrans will not work because IPOB have seasoned people who checks on such things. It's game over for terrorists irrespective of how they masquerade. If you like dress like an angel from heaven, we will always detect the devil in you.
Finally let me warn you. Go and check up on the end of all those who are fighting IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu. They have been dying one after the other. From Buhari himself down to the latest one that led the invasion of Obigbo. If you don't desist today, you may just be the next.

Back to Sender in Jesus name!!!!!!!

why were IPOB singing that disgraceful Rubbish song in a Church?

If Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB have Power why did Kanu flee Nigeria?

Why is Gov Wike still giving IPOB a proper Panel beating?

Those who desecrate the name of Jesus Christ sin against their own Souls!

You and IPOB have been warned!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Omoslim26: 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
Yujin:

It's not a crime if Mazi Nnamdi Kanu becomes the first person to create a security outfit for a whole region. Nnamdi Kanu remains a brother, a fellow soldier and a leader to me. My loyalty to him remains as much as his loyalty remains towards the freedom of our people. As long as he doesn't waver, I'm willing to lay down my life.
Lol. Continue clowning... It's quite amusing to me. The people follow a true leader when they see one.
Go tell those who sent you that it's better to go to the roundtable and resolve our differences like enlightened people. Hope I didn't expect more than cranial capacity.
We are watching.

Akuko nko erii

I am not even talking of him creating a security outfit bcus dat one na impossifit

i am more concerned about him trying to play God
Ipob dat has been plunged with greed and is wat you are bragging about

well as an igbo man i dont have issues with Ipob the only qualm i have is you guys making it a general Igbo package

The Ohaneze the SE Governors and Prominent Igbos have come out to say they do not support the operations of Ipob

as an Igbo Man i sure wish to have a Country of my own where total acceptance and equity will be and i tell you dis if God say Biafra will be it will never Come from a Noise Marker Cum porn addict who go about creating enemies and yet have close to zero positive impact in Igbo land apart from sending our young Men to their early grave

I liked the man Kanu from the beginning but when he began to make some wish-washy statements I just had to reconstruct my mind and tell Myself that

onye a abughi ezigbo madu

And for you info He has wavered a long time ago Ipob is just a cash out package
and expect more cells to break out of it in due time

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Yujin(m): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
Omoslim26:

Akuko nko erii

I am not even talking of him creating a security outfit bcus dat one na impossifit

i am more concerned about him trying to play God
Ipob dat has been plunged with greed and is wat you are bragging about

well as an igbo man i dont have issues with Ipob the only qualm i have is you guys making it a general Igbo package

The Ohaneze the SE Governors and Prominent Igbos have come out to say they do not support the operations of Ipob

as an Igbo Man i sure wish to have a Country of my own where total acceptance and equity will be and i tell you dis if God say Biafra will be it will never Come from a Noise Marker Cum porn addict who go about creating enemies and yet have close to zero positive impact in Igbo land apart from sending our young Men to their early grave

I liked the man Kanu from the beginning but when he began to make some wish-washy statements I just had to reconstruct my mind and tell Myself that

onye a abughi ezigbo madu

And for you info He has wavered a long time ago Ipob is just a cash out package
and expect more cells to break out of it in due time
cheesy cheesy I'm really enjoying the likkle show you're putting up. Okoroawusa is that you? Lol
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Okoroawusa: 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
Yujin:

cheesy cheesy I'm really enjoying the likkle show you're putting up. Okoroawusa is that you? Lol
No it's not me but thanks for the mention. If you know me well on Nairaland you should be conversant with the way I write.

I write in paragraphs,I spell ipob in capital letters like this- IPOB or Igbos. I start my sentences with capital letters and for me it's "don't" not "don't". I join my comments with lots of Pdgin English and Igbo.

However I totally agree with what the guy you quoted said.

I wonder why non-igbos think that all igbos are comfortable with Nnamdi Kanu erratic shenanigans.

Nnamdi Kanu agaghi anwu ezigbo onwu
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Yujin(m): 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
Okoroawusa:

No it's not me but thanks for the mention. If you know me well on Nairaland you should be conversant with the way I write.

I write in paragraphs,I spell ipob in capital letters like this- IPOB or Igbos. I start my sentences with capital letters and for me it's "don't" not "don't". I join my comments with lots of Pdgin English and Igbo.

However I totally agree with what the guy you quoted said.

I wonder why non-igbos think that all igbos are comfortable with Nnamdi Kanu erratic shenanigans.

Nnamdi Kanu agaghi anwu ezigbo onwu
Hahahahaha... thanks for your attempt at showing me the differences between both of the terroristic monikers. You really tried o. Lol
Anyone who hates Nnamdi Kanu is a blood sucker. What exactly wrong did he do? You have not shown a single disapproval let alone anger at the terrorists that has been killing innocent people. You have not shown anger at the blood thirsty Nigerian Army that loves to kill those they're meant to protect. What does that make you? Chai... You can signal 'omoslim' to continue with its clowning.
Hahahaha.... kikiriki- mugun zakara.
Re: Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. by Omoslim26: 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
Yujin:

grin
Yujin:

nwokem biko wen are you leaving you village in Togo and come to PH with your Ipob flag sebi dem don open border

oga Wike needs to ask You sometin

kossi is dat you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Musa Kamarawa: Police Arrest Bafarawa's Nephew For Supplying Arms To Bandits / Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City / Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.