Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

A Poor Rape Victim Becomes The Richest Black Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Poor Rape Victim Becomes The Richest Black Woman (1977 Views)

Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S / Paul Okoye Appears Like A Poor Hustler In New Photo, Fans React / Picture Of Wizkid Performing In Botswana Despite News Of A Poor Turnout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Poor Rape Victim Becomes The Richest Black Woman by ubby4ever(m): 10:38am On Dec 17, 2020
Sometimes we blame our failures on the circumstance of our birth. Others blame it on the bad experience they had while growing up. The fact is this: You are not alone in this. The problems, rejection, trauma and frustration you have experience and your are experiencing is not peculiar to you. Many others have experience the, yet they survived and became all that God had destined for them.

I stumbled into the story of this Black American woman: Oprah Winfrey, and got so inspired. I never knew her father was a barber; I never knew he was a rape victim. Yet he defied these bad circumstance that could have stopped her advancement and made a breaking record. You can read the full story here:

https://www.lifebeyondcertificate.com/oprah-winfrey-story-from-poor-raped-victim-to-the-richest-black-woman/

Re: A Poor Rape Victim Becomes The Richest Black Woman by doggedfighter(f): 11:03am On Dec 17, 2020
Fine hair she's got there
Re: A Poor Rape Victim Becomes The Richest Black Woman by ubby4ever(m): 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nice One you can see.
Re: A Poor Rape Victim Becomes The Richest Black Woman by ubby4ever(m): 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
great one
Re: A Poor Rape Victim Becomes The Richest Black Woman by JaneYave(f): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
Truely a barrier breaker.
Re: A Poor Rape Victim Becomes The Richest Black Woman by JaneYave(f): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
doggedfighter:
Fine hair she's got there
You are on point.

1 Like

Re: A Poor Rape Victim Becomes The Richest Black Woman by ubby4ever(m): 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
very inspiring
Re: A Poor Rape Victim Becomes The Richest Black Woman by Debzempire(f): 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
Stories like this inspires me to work harder...my past can never determine my future...
Re: A Poor Rape Victim Becomes The Richest Black Woman by Lenient001: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
Oh my God of wonder [b][/b] grin
Re: A Poor Rape Victim Becomes The Richest Black Woman by offset67(m): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
angry sad
Re: A Poor Rape Victim Becomes The Richest Black Woman by ubby4ever(m): 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
Read now
Re: A Poor Rape Victim Becomes The Richest Black Woman by ubby4ever(m): 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
Anything is possible

(1) (Reply)

Temmie Dropped Nigeria's First Openly Gay Album / ‘I Turned Down A Collabo With Drake’ – Zlatan / Revealed! Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Officially Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.