Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

This Is For All Ss3 Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is For All Ss3 Students (1078 Views)

A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) / Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters / Started ICAN In SS3, Bags First-Class At 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is For All Ss3 Students by Jimi1: 10:29am On Mar 26, 2011
Do not fall into the Jam of Jamb and spending so much money seeking admission in nigerian public and private universities.Studying abroad has never been this easy.Ukraine is the next Uk in terms of education.I can assure You of 90% possibility of getting ukrainian visas.
Do not make the mistake of getting into the admission hassles,strike,cultism,lecturer harrassment and general nigerian education problem.The world is moving fast,and there is no time to waste on simple things like getting admissions.Why should you suffer for the sins of goverment and ASUU, this taught drives me crazy.Over here in Ukraine You see young people of 20 years and they are already graduates.If you want tomake a change tomorrow in Nigeria its definitely not from inside that mess Called Nigerian Education.Until our government gets reasonable we have no choice but to pay the sacrifice of schooling abroad.At the end of the day they will recognise the foreign degree more than the nigerian degree,because this is were ther children are.Dont say you were not told,if you are an SS3 student or you know someone who is or maybe you have been seeking admission, this is for you!!!.In the near future nigeria will be filled with foreign graduates and your nigerian degree will be of no value in nigeria talk less of outside nigeria, this is a significant time in your life,the decisions you make now will change your life for ever, be veeeeeeeeeery wise!!!,

.Call Pastor C.C. Emelike,Manager of International Business Managers(IBM),PH on 08055213410,

they are very connected to contractors here in ukraine,so working with them is far cheaper and im 100% sure about them,I am in ukraine today,but i started late i wish i had known of this place earlier,and because i am here and have passed through the process and i can give you the best reccomendations.Some agents just rip you off of so much money for something that cost 10 times less,so dont suffer like i did,and most of them have never been here so they hardly know people here so even when you come its so difficult finding your way around here,i wont lie to you,what will it profit me.your questions are welcome,there is hardly anything involving ukrainian admissions that i dont know,if you really think your serios and want to talk to me on phone,let me know and i will give you my number,but like i said ONLY IF ITS NECESSARY
Re: This Is For All Ss3 Students by INQRYHELP2: 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2011
fake
scammmmm

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State University- Postgraduate Degree / Unilorin 2012/2013 Post Utme Screening Exercise / Olabisi Onabanjo University Diploma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.