Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Elated Father Narrates How Herdsmen Bought Back His Son Abducted From GSSS Kanka - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elated Father Narrates How Herdsmen Bought Back His Son Abducted From GSSS Kanka (296 Views)

Bandits Abduct Students From GSSS Kankara In Katsina State / Former Minister Of Health, Isaac Adewole’s Son Abducted At Gunpoint / Woman Rescued From Ritualists In Lagos Narrates How God Delivered Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elated Father Narrates How Herdsmen Bought Back His Son Abducted From GSSS Kanka by Eborabadan(m): 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
An elated father whose son was part of the schoolboys abducted from Government Science Secondary School, Kankara, Katsina state, has explained how some herdsmen rescued his child and brought him back home.

The Street Journal had earlier reported that about 333 boys of GSSS Kankara were abducted last week Friday by armed men and despite Boko Haram claiming responsibility for the attack, the Katsina State government has maintained the terrorists’ sect was not behind the attack.

Read more on https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/12/elated-father-narrates-how-herdsmen-bought-back-his-son-abducted-from-gsss-kankara/
Re: Elated Father Narrates How Herdsmen Bought Back His Son Abducted From GSSS Kanka by donbachi(m): 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
Shekau claimed responsibility.i'm now reading otherwise...dont even know what and whom to believe again.

(1) (Reply)

Reopen Tollgate: Nigerians To Protest On February 13 / Child Trafficking: They Paid My Dowry, Stole, Sold My Baby For N900,000 ― Victim / Satguru Maharaj Ji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.