Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

How Do Sports Blog Get Images For Their Blogs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do Sports Blog Get Images For Their Blogs (269 Views)

Bloggers Urgently Needed For A Music Press Release On Their Blogs / Looking For Bloggers Who Allow Sponsor Post In Their Blogs / Submit Ur Blog & Get Free Contextual Backlinks(join Group For More Promotion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Sports Blog Get Images For Their Blogs by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
While researching sports blogging, there are huge warnings against using images that are not yours but I find numerous sports blogs using lots of pics on their sites which I believe is not theirs.

How do these blogs get these images without copyright infringements?

Thank you.
Re: How Do Sports Blog Get Images For Their Blogs by blackpanthar: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
While researching sports blogging, there are huge warnings against using images that are not yours but I find numerous sports blogs using lots of pics on their sites which I believe is not theirs.

How do these blogs get these images without copyright infringements?

Thank you.

they get it from ROYALTY FREE IMAGES websites.

search for that and you will see several that you can use.
Re: How Do Sports Blog Get Images For Their Blogs by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
blackpanthar:

I have checked the likes of Pixabay, pexels and unsplashed. Can't seem to find suitable ones.
Re: How Do Sports Blog Get Images For Their Blogs by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
blackpanthar:

From my brief research, it has to do with fair usage. That is, as long as the site is not for commerical use, (no ads on them, they can lift images off Google and sites and use).

So the real questions is how do these blogs earn money if they are not using ads.

Need clarification from any webmaster willing to assist.

Case study:
https://www.justarsenal.com/
Re: How Do Sports Blog Get Images For Their Blogs by blackpanthar: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

From my brief research, it has to do with fair usage. That is, as long as the site is not for commerical use, (no ads on them, they can lift images off Google and sites and use).

So the real questions is how do these blogs earn money if they are not using ads.

Need clarification from any webmaster willing to assist.

Case study:
https://www.justarsenal.com/

just say you want to learn how to make money with blogging... and stop wasting our time talking about images.

so you didnt see that they have SPONSORS?

sponsors pay to keep them going.

There are too many ways to make money from blog without google adsense... even google pays too low compared to others.

keep researching

1 Like

Re: How Do Sports Blog Get Images For Their Blogs by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
blackpanthar:

just say you want to learn how to make money with blogging... and stop wasting our time talking about images.

so you didnt see that they have SPONSORS?

sponsors pay to keep them going.

There are too many ways to make money from blog without google adsense... even google pays too low compared to others.

keep researching

No need for all that. I am trying to understand what those guys are doing. I later saw the sponsors but do not know the mechanism.

I am specifically talking of sports blogs. Little to no information on how to go about it.

I am even just seeing now that newsnow is one of their sponsors. I never new that.

Either way, thought one of the masters here could shed a light on it.

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Proficient Full Stack Developer, Currently Open For Jobs / no longer sell / Wordpress News Website Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.