Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Kiddwaya Awarded Big Brother House Mate Of The Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiddwaya Awarded Big Brother House Mate Of The Year (287 Views)

Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate / Most Awarded Artist In Nigeria: List Of Most Awarded Nigerian Musicians / Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya Awarded Big Brother House Mate Of The Year by nairafame(m): 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
The former Big Brother Naija season five housemate revealed this on social media as he celebrates the good news with his fans and followers.

Taking to his official Twitter handle on Tuesday, December 15, the controversial billionaire’s son appreciated his fans for voting for him.

According to the handsome young man, his fans who have self-styled themselves as the “WayaDemGang” made it possible and not just his personal efforts.

Announcing the good news to his recognition from the Peace Legend Award Magazine to his fans and followers, he said; “I didn’t win this WE did. Thank you so much everyone. I’m not sure I deserve you amazing fans. � � ❤️❤️”

Check out his post below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/12/kiddwaya-awarded-big-brother-house-mate.html

Kiddwaya recently defended his father, Terry Waya, on social media after some Nigerians criticized him for his lifestyle for flaunting his plush Versace mansion and views from his porch.

(1) (Reply)

Best And Most Funniest Tule Challenge Ever / This Latest 2021 Nollywood Movie Will Teach You A Big Lesson About Life!! / Bbnaija’s Cindy Okafor Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.