Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Help Me Find My Medicines In Enugu State - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me Find My Medicines In Enugu State (177 Views)

Y Probably Didn’t Know U Had One Of The Most Powerful Medicines In Ur Backyard / Help Me Find My Medicines In Delta State / Nafdac Denies Report Of 70 Per Cent Fake Medicines In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Find My Medicines In Enugu State by drugstoreng: 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
Let us help you find your medicines anywhere you are in Nigeria. You do not have to go from one pharmacy to another in search of your needed OTC medications, medical supplies, and equipment, use Drugstore.ng, Nigeria's largest online pharmacy.

Drugstore provides you with safe and secure access to authentic medications whether urgent, non-urgent, and repeat medications wherever you are in Enugu State and Nigeria.

We’ll help you find your medicines in pharmacies in and outside Enugu at the most convenient price, and deliver them right to your doorstep. All you have to do is place your order here. You can also send in your requests and inquiries to [url=mailto:]hello@drugstore.ng[/url] or send us a message on Whatsapp 0907 977 2482 today.

Stay healthy

1 Like

Re: Help Me Find My Medicines In Enugu State by Matheusmartin: 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Cool site.

Do the prices quoted also include delivery fees?
Re: Help Me Find My Medicines In Enugu State by drugstoreng: 11:18am On Dec 30, 2020
No. The prices on our website exclude delivery fees. You can check out our affordable delivery rate at https://blog.drugstore.com.ng/drugstore-nigeria-delivery-rate/
Matheusmartin:
Cool site.

Do the prices quoted also include delivery fees?

(1) (Reply)

American Couple Dies Of Covid 19 Complications On The Same Day / Hard To Beat Down Chronic Prostatitis? Try The Herbal Medicine / Your Casual Bad Habits May Cause Chronic Prostatitis Stubborn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.