Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client (49601 Views)

Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) / Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee / Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by LadySarah: 7:49am On Dec 18, 2020
blank:
I've marked the date on my calendar. Looking out for the social influencer getting married on that date. grin.

I do love some gossip sometimes.

ITS abroad not here.I followed the story on BOREDPANDA.COM abt 2 mths ago and some of them shared their experiences too.
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by lucky4west: 8:21am On Dec 18, 2020
just say u are a begger social media influencer...who u epp? abeg park well
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by Sterope(f): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2020
Influencers have carried their bambiala to Nigeria
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by blank(f): 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
LadySarah:

ITS abroad not here.I followed the story on BOREDPANDA.COM abt 2 mths ago and some of them shared their experiences too.

So disappointing. Sigh.
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by peter34343: 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
Re: Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client by AdamRichell: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
I heard that such situations are not uncommon in this business. [url=weshootyou.co.uk/family-photographer-london]Family Photography in London[/url] told us that clients often do this and it's very unpleasant. When we used such services, it was essential for us to maintain respectful communication with the photographer because we understand that he is just doing his job and nothing more. I think that's what you should do because that's the most appropriate way to treat people in this profession. I probably wouldn't have stood for that kind of work because it takes nerves and patience, haha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe / 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria / Photos Of Pretty Female Naval Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.