Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Here's Why The Eastern Security Network Is Both Bad And Good - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here's Why The Eastern Security Network Is Both Bad And Good (833 Views)

Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) / Amotekun: Western Nigeria Security Network In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's Why The Eastern Security Network Is Both Bad And Good by Depressed101: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
1.bad because it was formed by a group that has been proscribed by the govt as a terrorist organization... (I don't even know how Nnamdi Kanu intends to put them to work without clashing with the Nigerian Army)...

That's one hell of a bold move by Kanu there, and i hail him for that, but no thank you, it can't be operational. ...

2. It's a good Idea because it is long overdue.. The eastern Governors have been sleeping on it......
Re: Here's Why The Eastern Security Network Is Both Bad And Good by henryligit: 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
When fear overtake a man
He will suffer as a slave even b4 his generation

Even the Bible say
for you to have peace
Actimes there most be war

We need no war

But no one we take you serious
Doing nothin
You we always be a slave

1 Like

Re: Here's Why The Eastern Security Network Is Both Bad And Good by obama30: 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
Depressed101:
1.bad because it was formed by group that has been proscribed by the govt as a terrorist organization... (I don't even know Joe Nnamdi Kanu intends to put them to work without clashing with the Nigerian Army)...

That's one hell of a bold move by Kanu there, and i hail him for that, but no thank you, it can't be operational. ...

2. It's a good Idea because it is long overdue.. The eastern Governors have been sleeping on it......

Nigeria army only have power when is issues concerned Nnamdi Kanu or Igbo's goodness.

But on their watch Boko-Haram uses them as head of a house use her domestic animal for Pepe soup on the day he pleases.

On their watch unconfirmed and confuse numbers of school boys was kidnapped in kastina.

They shout hide their face in shame and supply the ESN, the constitution support vigilante.

What will be offence of the ESN for the weakest army in Africa to trouble them.

They want to stand in where the army fail, if the army is strong Nigeria and world would have see it at Bornu state.

They should leave Igbo's to secure themself with ESN as every one knows that Nigeria security is a disgrace to word security.

Champion in brutality and in lies.

Which Nigerian have confidence in Nigeria security structure again?

1 Like

Re: Here's Why The Eastern Security Network Is Both Bad And Good by OdumegwuOjukwu: 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
obama30:

Nigeria army only have power when is issues concerned Nnamdi Kanu or Igbo's goodness.

But on their watch Boko-Haram uses them as head of a house use her domestic animal for Pepe soup on the day he pleases.

On their watch unconfirmed and confuse numbers of school boys was kidnapped in kastina.

They shout hide their face in shame and supply the ESN, the constitution support vigilante.

What will be offence of the ESN for the weakest army in Africa to trouble them.

They want to stand in where the army fail, if the army is strong Nigeria and world would have see it at Bornu state.

They should leave Igbo's to secure themself with ESN as every one knows that Nigeria security is a disgrace to word security.

Champion in brutality and in lies.

Which Nigerian have confidence in Nigeria security structure again?

Are they going to shoot at the Nigeria Army if they try to disarm them? Cos that's one way I see this evolving. I know for sure the SE Government will not support them, cos it will not fit into their Agenda 2023. So what next? Will the ESN shoot at both the NA and SE Governors?
Re: Here's Why The Eastern Security Network Is Both Bad And Good by Hyperchi(m): 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
when they found out that this Security team are with weapon then the approach will change.
not when u see a civilian without gun u call him a thief and shoot. dis is game changrr

2 Likes

Re: Here's Why The Eastern Security Network Is Both Bad And Good by obama30: 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Are they going to shoot at the Nigeria Army if they try to disarm them? Cos that's one way I see this evolving. I know for sure the SE Government will not support them, cos it will not fit into their Agenda 2023. So what next? Will the ESN shoot at both the NA and SE Governors?

Your question doesn't fall in line with any paragraph of my comment.

Please check the exit door

1 Like

Re: Here's Why The Eastern Security Network Is Both Bad And Good by OdumegwuOjukwu: 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
obama30:

Your question doesn't fall in line with any paragraph of my comment.

Please check the exit door

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Chief Ezue Shares Christmas Palliatives To Over 2000 Persons In Anambra (Photos) / COVID-19: Popular Public Speaker, Ubong King Dies At 48 / Fani-Kayode bows to Pst. Tunde Bakare over Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.