Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

3 Benefits Of Off-plan Property Especially In Lagos- Perfect For Beginners - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Benefits Of Off-plan Property Especially In Lagos- Perfect For Beginners (425 Views)

8 Units Of 3-bedroom Apartment Perfect for Investors In Lekki Scheme 2 / Some Hidden Fees They Don't Tell You When Buying A Property Especially In Lagos / Top Reasons You Should Consider Buying Off Plan Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Benefits Of Off-plan Property Especially In Lagos- Perfect For Beginners by cbi24: 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
Today I decide to share something new

As the demand for living increases
throughout major areas around the country,
the amount of off-plan property developments continues
to rise in order to keep up and prepare for the future.

Off-plan properties can offer significant benefits,
in particular a greater potential for growth and profitability,
buying at a low price before the property is even built.

What Is An Off-plan Property?
Off-plan property refers to a property or
development that is still in its construction or
planning phases, and so hasn’t been completed yet.

Unlike a property that has been constructed,
it involves committing to a purchase before
the property itself is built.

This means that the buyer has to be
prepared to go ahead with the deal
before seeing the final result, basing
decisions on initial plans and brochures
which show how the completed development
will look like.

I have taken time to explain top 3
Benefits Of Off-plan Property Especially
In Lagos- Perfect For First Time investor

Watch the video on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdfXWwbiBDM
Re: 3 Benefits Of Off-plan Property Especially In Lagos- Perfect For Beginners by cbi24: 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
More details later
Re: 3 Benefits Of Off-plan Property Especially In Lagos- Perfect For Beginners by cbi24: 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
Check the video
Re: 3 Benefits Of Off-plan Property Especially In Lagos- Perfect For Beginners by cbi24: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2021
WHY DO I HAVE TO BUY INTO SIGNATURE HOMES, TERRACE AND APARTMENT AT OFFPLAN?

I was with a prospective client few days ago and he was telling me about the 90's and how much he loves cars, he went on to tell me the price he got the Benz 230 which was the most popular car then. Meanwhile his wife who understood real estate investment convinced him to buy a house on Offplan, he was able to make payment on instalment and also monitor the construction process. Few years later, Benz is out of the picture and the house he got is still very much price worthy.

Allow me give to you an insight on the advantage of buying a property on offplan in real estate.

- When it comes to offplan purchase, you build along with the developer from the foundation stage to the finishing stages. This is a great advantage because you get to see the materials used in building, plus, no one want to buy a house that has poor foundation, or will have cracked wall after few years.

- Another interesting benefits of getting an Offplan house is you have the privilege to do some internal adjustments in respect to the sizes, designs and layouts before completion.

- Also the property is brand new and you can have an input into the central decor, POP designs and fittings.

- Buyers can also have a pick in colour arrangements and are often given a detailed interiors like the quality of tiles, toiletries that will suit their budget.

- Buying at offplan means you are buying at a discounted rate which means your investment has already appreciated before completion. That’s juicy right?

- A house bought before completion has great advantage because you have the opportunity to pay as you build, meaning instalment payment is very much accepted. This way you can have two or three Offplan houses at the same time, without breaking the bank.

Just in case you didn't know all of this, now you know, why not start investing in Offplan projects today.

At the signature... quality delivery is our priority.

BUILDING SPECIFICATION AND PRICES

2 bedroom Apartment + bq = N23,500,000

3 bedroom Penthouse Apartment + bq = N35,000,000

3 bedroom Terrace + bq = N35,000,000

5 bedroom Terrace = N41,000,000

5 bedroom Detached Duplex + bq = N55,000,000

For more information and inquiries call 08164741041,08028667565

(1) (Reply)

For Sale Full Plot Of Land@ Sholuyi Gbagada Full Plot 25m,, Half Plot 12.5m, / 1000 Plots Of Land For Sale In Abia State @ 100k Per Plot (New Updates) / Certificate Of Occupancy (c Of O) | How To Get C Of O In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.