Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,617 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Hot Sale EPE - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Hot Sale EPE (1001 Views)

Residential Plot Of Land For Sale, Epe Lagos / Excised 100 Acres Of Land For Sale(Epe) / 300 Acres Of Land For Sale @ Epe. Lagos=500k Per Plot-08034339615 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Sale EPE by Dhamillahreh(m): 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
With all the investments coming up in Epe, it is obvious that investing in Epe is wise thing to do at this point.

Owning a plot of land at The Enclave II Epe is as simple as making a deposit of N500,000 today and then paying N167,000 every month for 6 months.

That’s all.

Call/WhatsApp 08068336744 to get started.
Re: Hot Sale EPE by Dhamillahreh(m): 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
Thinking about where or how to invest your money? Well. you're in luck because I have the perfect platform for you. Introducing to you, THE CAPSTONE, EPE.

THE CAPSTONE is an estate being developed by Eystone Development and Investment Ltd located in Epe, a beautiful and serene environment.

Here is why you should invest in THE CAPSTONE:

⦁ THE CAPSTONE is very affordable with excellent payment plans that are realistic to people from various categories( such as businessmen, white collars, etc).

⦁ It is located in Epe (also known as the new Lagos) which has one of the best road networks in Lagos, most especially due to the recent Epe Road-phase II construction being carried out by Craneburg Construction.

⦁ THE CAPSTONE is a peaceful and serene environment away from the noise and bustle of (but not so far from) the major city.

⦁ The development in the Epe is fast rising and this, in turn, is affecting how quickly the land in the area is appreciating and THE CAPSTONE is one of them.

So, what are you waiting for? why do you still have that money sitting in your account doing nothing when you can invest with THE CAPSTONE, EPE today?

For more details and inquiries, please call 08068336744

Re: Hot Sale EPE by Dhamillahreh(m): 7:27am On Dec 21, 2020
Still selling.....
Re: Hot Sale EPE by Dhamillahreh(m): 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
*EVERLY APARTMENTS, AJAH*

Everly apartments is a fully serviced development situated in a serene waterfront community by the Lagos Lagoon, in close proximity to VGC waterfront called Lekki Palm City Estate. An investment in this area is bound to continue to deliver value for years to come.

Everly apartments comprises of 3 blocks of 22 units 2 bedroom apartments and 4 units of 1 bedroom apartments. Everly apartment is a beautifully crafted living space, well laid out to optimise natural lighting and ambiance for comfort and overall wellbeing.

*Location* – 10 mins drive from VGC & 7 mins drive from Ajah Junction.
*Title*– Governor Consent
*Price*
Outright - N22,000,000 (0 to 6 months)
N25,000,000 (12 months)
N26,500,000 (18 months)
N28,000,000 (24 months)
Initial Deposit - N4,000,000

*WHY YOU SHOULD BUY INTO EVERLY APARTMENTS*

- Capital appreciation of up to 30% at subscription/purchase
- Good rental income
- Serene and urban developing community
- Definite future growth from rent and capital appreciation

*KEY FEATURES*

- Large Open Window
- Quality sanitary wares
- Vitrified ceramic tiles
- Ample parking space
- Back up electricity
- Playground and green area
- Water treatment and supply
- 24 hrs security

Completion and handover date – within 18 months but not later than march 2022

For payment details and inspection details call/WhatsApp 08068336744

Re: Hot Sale EPE by Dhamillahreh(m): 3:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
*HAVEN CITY EPE*

Now, everyone can own a plot of land in Lagos. The limitations have been removed; the barriers broken!

The Haven City Epe; is a well decorated estate with top notched designs to meet everyone's need.

This amazing Estate is located in Odolewu Epe within the Ogun State axis of Nigeria, it offers a generous space of 500sqm with a homey and secure environment.

This is exactly where you will love to invest as it promises quick return on investment, good road network, drainage system, prime location and it’s free from government acquisition.

This spectacular Estate also share its neighborhoods with Vanguards Academy, Saint Allosyious Primary School, Christ the King Catholic College; this is an offer you don’t want to miss.

Payment plan:
Outright N400,000

3months payment planN450,000
Initial deposit of N50,000

6months payment plan N500,000

Statutory Fees
Deed of assignment N30,000 per plot
Survey N120,000 per plot
Developmental Levy N250,000

Special Promo:
▪︎Buy 5 plots outright and get 1plot FREE
▪︎Buy 10plots and Get 2plots FREE
▪︎Buy 15plots and get 3plots FREE
▪︎Buy 20plots and Get 4plots FREE

For more details, Call/Whatsapp- 08068336744

Re: Hot Sale EPE by Dhamillahreh(m): 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
You will never know how useful that Land you bought years ago in a developing area is to you until you are in a tight situation.

Let me tell you something that happened to me last year.

I had a piece of land I bought some years ago. Let's say I acquired it just because I had spare money but didn't want it to use it lavishly.

The price was affordable.

Fast forward to some months back, I had financial issues in my business but couldn't raise any amount.

I then remembered the property I bought years ago.

I decided to sell it.

And guess what?

I sold it at a price twice the amount I bought it years ago.

Just imagine if I didn't buy that land. I would have been out of business by now.

That is why I would like you to invest in this new estate located in Epe, called *The Enclave II*.

*The Enclave II* is still selling for *N1.5million* for a *500sqm* plot.

All you have to do is deposit *N500,000* now and spread the balance for *6months at zero interest*.

*Can you beat that?*

I just made my deposit for a plot. I suggest you do so too.

Contact me on *+234xxxxx* to get you started.
Epe, a town located on the extreme north side of the famous Lekki landscape, with a precise 90km stretch to Ibadan. With advancing commercial activities, Epe has become one of the new playgrounds for informed real estate investment.

That's why we bring you *THE ENCLAVE II* project.

It's a project that seeks to highlight the potentials of investing in Epe. With ongoing projects such as the Alaro city, lands will aggressively appreciate well over 450% within 5 years.

*WHAT A TIME TO INVEST*!!!

Just like other investments, *THE ENCLAVE II* is currently selling expeditiously for a starting price of *N1.5 million* for a *500sqm* plot. But with an instant deposit of *N500,000*, you can become a property owner while you spread the balance for *6months* at no extra costs.

Contact us on 08068336744 let's get you started.

Re: Hot Sale EPE by Dhamillahreh(m): 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
*ENCLAVE 2 EPE*

With all the investments coming up in Epe, it is obvious that investing in Epe is a wise thing to do at this point.

In 2014, land in Epe sold for N481 per sqm and in 2019 it rose to N2625 per sqm. That is a 446% appreciation in 5 years.

Owning a plot of land in Epe shouldn't be difficult or expensive, with a deposit of N500,000 and then N167,000 every month for 6 months, you can own a plot of land at The Enclave II, Epe.

Call/WhatsApp 08068336744 for more information
Re: Hot Sale EPE by Dhamillahreh(m): 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
CROWN VISTA CITY, ABUJA

Are you thinking of having an investment within the Federal Capital Territory that will yield a better return on investment within shortest possible time?

Think of Crown Vista City... it’s one of the most affordable investment around the neighborhood of Nnamdi Azikwe International airport Abuja, Trademore Estate and Voice of Nigeria (VON)

ESTATE FACILITIES
- Gated Estate
- Asphalt Road Network
- Underground Drainage System
- Underground Fibre Optic Development
- 24/7 Security Service
- Surveillance System
- Street Lights
- Many Gated Estate’s and others

Location: 10 Minutes Drive From Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport. Behind Trade more Estate, Around Voice of Nigeria(VON) Airport Road Abuja

Title: Right of Occupancy

Service plot
500sqm - N6,500,000

Plot for 5 Bedroom Detached Duplex
- N6,500,000

Plot for 4 Bedroom Semi Detached
- N5,500,000

HOUSES
5 Bedroom Detached Duplex with BQ
N45,000,000
*Features*
- 2 sitting room
- Kitchen
- Laundry room
- Quality building materials

4 Bedroom Semi Detached
N37,500,000
*Features*
- 2 sitting room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Quality building materials

For more information and inquiries call☎️ 08068336744

Re: Hot Sale EPE by Dhamillahreh(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2020
*THE SIGNATURE CHRISTMAS PROMO*
============

The Signature is one of the beautiful places your family would love to resides due to its ambiance and serene environment. You can also buy for investment purpose within a short period of time.

Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to own a property at the luxury in the suburban.

*XMAS PROMO PRICES*
2 Bedroom Apartment with BQ: *N23,500,000*

3 Bedroom Terrace with BQ: *N33,000,000*

3 Bedroom Penthouse *N35,000,000*

FEATURES
- Gym and Garden Porche
- Alternative Solar Energy
- 24/7 Electricity
- Green Areas for Barbecue
- Hardwood Flooring
- Mable Finished Tiles
- CCTV Cameras
- Massive Living Rooms
- All rooms ensuite
- Vacuumed Sewage system
- Kitted Open kitchen
- Massive Living Rooms
- Walk in Closet
- Box room

Location - Abijo. less than 1 Mins drive from the Lekki Epe Expressway and opposite Corona International School.

Title: *CofO* (Governor’s Consent in view)

For more information and payment details call/whatsapp 08068336744

Re: Hot Sale EPE by Dhamillahreh(m): 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2020

Everly apartments is a fully serviced development situated in a serene waterfront community by the Lagos Lagoon, in close proximity to VGC waterfront called Lekki Palm City Estate. An investment in this area is bound to continue to deliver value for years to come.

Everly apartments comprises of 3 blocks of 26 units 2 bedroom apartments. Everly apartment is a beautifully crafted living space, well laid out to optimise natural lighting and ambiance for comfort and overall wellbeing.

*Price*
N25,000,000 (12 months)
N26,500,000 (18 months)
N28,000,000 (24 months)

- Good rental income

*KEY FEATURES*

- Large Open Window
- Quality sanitary wares
- Ample parking space
- Back up electricity
- 24 hrs security

Re: Hot Sale EPE by Dhamillahreh(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2020
PALDINI ESTATE
Bogije
Title: Certificate of Occupancy

PLOT SIZE: 600sqm, 450sqm, 300sqm
Land is 100% Dry

Paldini offers quality living in a secure, eco-friendly, family-centered estate nestled in nature, wrapped in beauty

Paldini is a breath of fresh air, a secure and serene environment for your family to live and thrive.

NEIGHBOURHOOD
Beachwood Estate
Lakowe Lake Resort
Omu resort
Adiva plainfield
Lakowe golf course
Green spring Schools
Merrigold Resort
Fara Park Estate
Novare mall
Meridian Park Estate
Eko Akete Ocean Garden

AMENITIES
Gate House
Perimeter Fencing
Good Road Network
Play area
Portable Water
Drainage system
Victorian Style Garden
Ambulance
Shopping Centres
Electricity

Payment
600sqm: 12,500,000
450sqm: 9,500,000
300sqm: 6,500,000

All Inclusive of Deed of Assignment, Survey and Development fee)

DONT MISS OUT!!!
Call or WhatsApp 08068336744 for more info

Re: Hot Sale EPE by Dhamillahreh(m): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
*WESTBURY HOMES BOGIJE*

The prestigious Westbury Homes Bogije has been set to cater for families, individuals and investors by providing a premium community in Lagos with distinguished facilities, standard infrastructures and so much more.

Westbury Homes located inside Beechwood estate bogije ibeju lekki Lagos. This location is set to enjoy significant growth over the next 5 years upon completion of a number of key infrastructure projects including the new Lekki-Epe Expressway Expansion, the Free Trade Zone, the new Lagos International Airport and the deep seaport.

*Title:* C of O
*Size* *Prices*
300 sqm N7,500,000
450 sqm N11,000,000
600 sqm N14,500,000

*Payment is all inclusive.*
*Instant Physical Allocation*

*NEIGHBOURHOOD*
- Adiva Plainfield
- Lakowe Golf
- Mayfair gardens
- Corona school
- Greenspring schools
- Lufasi Nature Park
- Omu resort
- Fara park
- Novare mall Shoprite

*FEATURES*

- Perimeter fence with Gated environment
- Potable water
- Boundary Cameras
- Interlocked road network
- Fire fighting system
- Playground for kids
- 24/7 Uniform security.

For more details call/whatsapp 08068336744
Re: Hot Sale EPE by Dhamillahreh(m): 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
CAMBERWALL ADVANTAGE 1 & 2

Units Available For Camberwall Advantage 1 With Prices Are:

2 Bedroom Apartment: 42m
3 Bedroom + BQ (Penthouse): 70m
With Initial deposit of: 10m

Units Available For Camberwall Advantage 2 With Prices Are:

2 Bedroom Apartment: 40m
3 Bedroom + BQ (Penthouse): 68m
4 Bedroom Maisonette +BQ: 90m
With Initial deposit of: 10m

Features:
▪Elevator
▪Home Automation
▪Swimming Pool
▪Surveillance
▪High Internet Speed
▪24 Hours Power
▪Access Card
▪Club House
▪Ample Parking Space
▪Play Area
▪Gym

Note: This Location Is Everything...
You don't want to Miss this type of Serene, Accessible, Affordable, 100% Security, 100% Power Supply.

So, I will advise you KEY Into this Amazing Property With This Amazing Offer In this Prime Location...

Book For Your Units Now By Depositing Just ₦10m before the Prize Goes Higher ...

YOU CAN STILL DO IT THIS YEAR�

For More Information on How to Secure Your Unit(s):
Call/WhatsApp :08068336744

Re: Hot Sale EPE by Dhamillahreh(m): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
*DELIGHT ESTATE ELEKO*

It needs no reminder that land investment is a proven guarantor of value. Since its value is always on the rise, doubts about land investment are on the quality of the said value—that's why we've brought you Delight Estate.

Delight Estate is within a budding middle-class environment with new and beautiful residential estates and access to good amenities.

*INFRASTRUCTURE*
� Good Road Network
� Standard Drainage System
� Security and Surveillance
� Commercial Centres
� Independent Power Supply
� Adequate Green Area
�Perimeter fencing
�Street lights
�Digital Access Control
and amongst others.

*LANDMARKS*
Alaro City
Amen Estate
Dangote Refinery
Eleko Private Beach
Pan African University
And a host of others.

*SIZE*
500Sqm per plot

*PAYMENT PLAN*
Outright payment- 15million (all inclusive)
Iniitial deposit- 5million
Installment- Up to 12 months

*TITLE*
Government Allocation (C of O in view)

You do not want to be left out. Come and get a plot and save yourself the stress of running from your landlord.

Re: Hot Sale EPE by Dhamillahreh(m): 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
WHY DO I HAVE TO BUY OFFPLAN

I was with a prospective client few days ago and he was telling me about the 90's and how much he loves cars, he went on to tell me the price he got the Benz 230 which was the most popular car then. Meanwhile his wife who understood real estate investment convinced him to buy a house on Offplan, he was able to make payment on instalment and also monitor the construction process. Few years later, Benz is out of the picture and the house he got is still very much price worthy.

Allow me give to you an insight on the advantage of buying a property on offplan in real estate.

- When it comes to offplan purchase, you build along with the developer from the foundation stage to the finishing stages. This is a great advantage because you get to see the materials used in building, plus, no one want to buy a house that has poor foundation, or will have cracked wall after few years.

- Another interesting benefits of getting an Offplan house is you have the privilege to do some internal adjustments in respect to the sizes, designs and layouts before completion.

- Also the property is brand new and you can have an input into the central decor, POP designs and fittings.

- Buyers can also have a pick in colour arrangements and are often given a detailed interiors like the quality of tiles, toiletries that will suit their budget.

- Buying at offplan means you are buying at a discounted rate which means your investment has already appreciated before completion. That’s juicy right?

- A house bought before completion has great advantage because you have the opportunity to pay as you build, meaning instalment payment is very much accepted. This way you can have two or three Offplan houses at the same time, without breaking the bank.

Just in case you didn't know all of this, now you know, why not start investing in Offplan projects today.

At the signature... quality delivery is our priority.

For more information and inquiries call 08068336744

Re: Hot Sale EPE by Dhamillahreh(m): 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
How about you start this new year on a new/good note.

Do you know you can have a rental value of #400,000 in an increasing speed yearly??

it's quite simple, let me tell you how.

All you need is to become a landlord of a top notch state of the art *2 bedroom detached Bungalow* in OASIS Court EPE.

incase you don't know, EPE is now a hot cake as every available house goes up in a spite second.

Oasis Court is one of its kind in EPE which makes it unbeatable.

Bother not about inadequate electricity as the house comes with inverter.

Extremely flexible payment plans available.

All these you can get for just #10 million.

No sleep on bickcyle ohhh

calls 08068336744 for more information

Re: Hot Sale EPE by Dhamillahreh(m): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
Ever wondered why some people prefer to invest in real estate as opposed to other kind of investment? Here's why.

It is easy to sell of real estate, and when you do, you're guaranteed to get your capital and profit. It assures you of long term financial security. Steady cash flow, and also serves as a buffer in times of inflation. How cool is that?

What is even more is that we have an amazing opportunity for you to start your own real estate investment and it is called THE CAPSTONE, EPE. It is an estate being developed by Eystone Development and Investment Ltd located in Epe, a beautiful and serene environment.

Still having doubts? Here is why you should invest in THE CAPSTONE:

⦁ THE CAPSTONE is very affordable with excellent payment plans that are realistic to people from various categories( such as businessmen, white collars, etc).

⦁ It is located in Epe (also known as the new Lagos) which has one of the best road networks in Lagos, most especially due to the recent Epe Road-phase II construction being carried out by Craneburg Construction.

⦁ THE CAPSTONE is a peaceful and serene environment away from the noise and bustle of (but not so far from) the major city.

⦁ The development in the Epe is fast rising and this, in turn, is affecting how quickly the land in the area is appreciating and THE CAPSTONE is one of them.

So, what are you waiting for? why do you still have that money sitting in your account doing nothing when you can invest with THE CAPSTONE today?

For more details and enquiries, please call 08068336744
Re: Hot Sale EPE by Dhamillahreh(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
DO YOU KNOW?

Curiosity has caught the mind of investors and they keep wondering what makes THE AMBIANCE at Abraham Adesanya unique,

Let me enlighten you on some few things you might not know about this Ambiance Project.

- Firstly it’s situated around great developments where the demand for such property in the market is high.

- The location is in a prime area, just in between ajiwe Abraham Adesanya and Lagos Business School. 2 minutes from Abraham Adesanya Roundabout

- From the architectural design pattern to the finishing stage the outstanding work that will be done at The Ambiance can't be compared to none.

- The set of unique blocks use in building is 30MPA which is also called load bearing blocks I.e they can stand the test of time without cracking for a very long period of time for over 30 years.

- The room sizes are very big and spacious to suits clients request and we have put this into consideration from the foundation stage.

- Ambiance sanitaries modern Topnotch acquired to suit the purpose of the unique project.

- The Road leading to the ambiance is mortorable and the security men are Topnotch.

- Ambiance foundation height was casted in line with the topography of the entire area so as to control erosion or the flow of water.

- Ambiance facility includes: Good drainage system, surveillance, swimming pool, play ground, lounge and gym and many more.

- Would you like to visit the ambiance to see the recent developments?

- Come and experience the right mood

For more information and inquiries Call �08068336744

Re: Hot Sale EPE by Dhamillahreh(m): 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
Recents development at the site

Re: Hot Sale EPE by Dhamillahreh(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2021

Everly apartments comprises of 3 blocks of 26 units 2 bedroom apartments. Everly apartment is a beautifully crafted living space, well laid out to optimise natural lighting and ambiance for comfort and overall wellbeing.

*Price*
N25,000,000 (12 months)
N26,500,000 (18 months)
N28,000,000 (24 months)

- Good rental income

*KEY FEATURES*

- Large Open Window
- Quality sanitary wares
- Ample parking space
- Back up electricity
- 24 hrs security

Re: Hot Sale EPE by Dhamillahreh(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
*Oaksville Bungalows*

Treat yourself to a piece of paradise in the heart of one of the most prestigious residential estates in Ibeju-Lekki.

Located on the extraordinary Eleko Beach Road and nestled within Five Oaks Residences,Oaksville is a 3 bedrooms bungalow with a servant quarters sitting directly on well landscaped space.

With its prestigious residential offer and hospitality experiences that invite you to relax, this property will become a renowned development with:

FEATURES
. Dressing Room/Walk- in Closet
. En Suite Bedroom
. Open Floored Kitchen and Fully Equipped
. Marble Tiled Floors
. Ample Parking Space
. Round the Clock Concierge Services/24 – Hour Security

PRICES
.Fully-finished package(N24m)
.Semi-finished package(N18m)

Initial Deposit:N4,999,999.99k
(Balance is spread within 6months).

Re: Hot Sale EPE by Dhamillahreh(m): 11:26am On Jan 06, 2021
GREENIVY ESTATE Phase 2

We present to you, one of the few real estate decisions that can guarantee you quick return on investment within a very short space.

GreenIvy estate is a proposed estate development with close proximity to La Campagne Tropicana Resort in Ibeju Lekki. The phase 1 was sold out within one month and phase 2 is currently selling at 1.2Million

The estate is 100% dry land with table topography and it is promised to be a state-of-heart estate you will love to own.

Ikegun, Ibeju Lekki

Plot size/Payment Plan:*
(600sqm) per plot
Outright - N1.2 Million
2-3 months - N1.5 Million

(450sqm) per plot
Outright - N850,000
2-3months - N1million

Title:
-Excision in process

Estate Features:
• Perimeter Fence
• Secured Gate House
• Digital Access Control
• Paved Earth Road
• Streetlight
• Drainage System
• Other Amenities

Notable Landmarks
-Dangote Refinery
-La Campagne Tropicana Resort
-Lekki Deep-sea Port
-Power Oil Headoffice
-Lekki Free Trade Zone and many more

Join us today and be a proud owner in this laudable project. For more details, please contact 08068336744

Re: Hot Sale EPE by Dhamillahreh(m): 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
OASIS COURT, EPE

How about you start this new year on a good note.

Do you know you can have a rental value at an increasing speed yearly??

Epe is one of the fastest developing locations right now and with lots of opportunities for smart real estate investors in Lagos,

Nigeria. The massive infrastructural development and unparalleled modernization taking place in Epe are preparing the town for homely living to accommodate the influx of housing seekers.

As a smart investor, all you need is to become a landlord of a top-notch 2 bedroom detached Bungalow in OASIS Courts EPE.

Oasis Court is one of the biggest developments in Epe and its unique view and infrastructural facilities make it unbeatable and yet affordable.
It promises to deliver 50 units within 12 months from June 2021

Bother not about inadequate electricity as the house comes with inverter and other features like; strong door holds, well framed window blinds, kitchen cupboards and more

With an outright payment of #10 million naira

#10.5million for 6months

#11million for 12months

With initial deposit of #1million

you too can become a landlord in this amazing estate.

For more information please call 08068336744

Re: Hot Sale EPE by Dhamillahreh(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
Work ongoing at the site

Re: Hot Sale EPE by Dhamillahreh(m): 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
The Ambiance

Our site office at the Ambiance is now ready. This is how all investors’ properties will be ready with exceptional finishings.

The best time to invest in real estate was last year, the next best time is now ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tribitat �

Re: Hot Sale EPE by Dhamillahreh(m): 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
*Happening right now on The Capstone Epe* ��.

You would love to see this ��.

Key in now to enjoy good ROI before the price is reviewed upwards

Re: Hot Sale EPE by Dhamillahreh(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
*OASIS COURT POKA EPE*

How about you start this new year on a new/good note.

Do you know you can have a rental value of #400,000 in an increasing speed yearly??

All you need is to become a landlord of a top notch state of the art *2 bedroom detached Bungalow* in OASIS Court EPE.

Should you don't know, EPE is now a hot cake as every available house goes up in a spite second.

Oasis Court is one of its kind in EPE which makes it unbeatable.

Bother not about inadequate electricity as the house comes with inverter.

Extremely flexible payment plans available.

All these you can get for just #10 million.

No sleep on bickcyle ohhh

calls these numbers for more information

Re: Hot Sale EPE by Dhamillahreh(m): 5:50am On Jan 16, 2021
*HAVEN CITY EPE*

Now, everyone can own a plot of land in Lagos. The limitations have been removed; the barriers broken!

The Haven City Epe; is a well decorated estate with top notched designs to meet everyone's need.

This amazing Estate is located in Odolewu Epe within the Ogun State axis of Nigeria, it offers a generous space of 500sqm with a homey and secure environment.

This is exactly where you will love to invest as it promises quick return on investment, good road network, drainage system, prime location and it’s free from government acquisition.

This spectacular Estate also share its neighborhoods with Vanguards Academy, Saint Allosyious Primary School, Christ the King Catholic College; this is an offer you don’t want to miss.

Payment plan:
Outright N400,000

3months payment planN450,000

6months payment plan N500,000

Statutory Fees
Deed of assignment N30,000 per plot
Survey N120,000 per plot
Developmental Levy N250,000

Special Promo:
▪︎Buy 5 plots outright and get 1plot FREE
▪︎Buy 10plots and Get 2plots FREE
▪︎Buy 15plots and get 3plots FREE
▪︎Buy 20plots and Get 4plots FREE

For more details, Call/Whatsapp- 08068336744

Re: Hot Sale EPE by Dhamillahreh(m): 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
You will never know how useful that Land you bought years ago in a developing area is to you until you are in a tight situation.

Let me tell you something that happened to me last year.

I had a piece of land I bought some years ago. Let's say I acquired it just because I had spare money but didn't want it to use it lavishly.

The price was affordable.

Fast forward to some months back, I had financial issues in my business but couldn't raise any amount.

I then remembered the property I bought years ago.

I decided to sell it.

And guess what?

I sold it at a price twice the amount I bought it years ago.

Just imagine if I didn't buy that land. I would have been out of business by now.

That is why I would like you to invest in this new estate located in Epe, called *The Enclave II*.

*The Enclave II* is still selling for *N1.5million* for a *500sqm* plot.

All you have to do is deposit *N500,000* now and spread the balance for *6months at zero interest*.

*Can you beat that?*

I just made my deposit for a plot. I suggest you do so too.

Contact me on *+234xxxxx* to get you started.
Epe, a town located on the extreme north side of the famous Lekki landscape, with a precise 90km stretch to Ibadan. With advancing commercial activities, Epe has become one of the new playgrounds for informed real estate investment.

That's why we bring you *THE ENCLAVE II* project.

It's a project that seeks to highlight the potentials of investing in Epe. With ongoing projects such as the Alaro city, lands will aggressively appreciate well over 450% within 5 years.

*WHAT A TIME TO INVEST*!!!

Just like other investments, *THE ENCLAVE II* is currently selling expeditiously for a starting price of *N1.5 million* for a *500sqm* plot. But with an instant deposit of *N500,000*, you can become a property owner while you spread the balance for *6months* at no extra costs.

Contact us on 08068336744 let's get you started.

(1) (Reply)

₦1.7Billion: 7 Bedroom Detached Home For Sale In Ikoyi(Photos) / 2 Bedroom Needed Now! / 1-bedroom Flat For Let In Elekahia Housing Est., Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.