Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,511 members, 7,770,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:55 AM

Make Money With Whiteboard Animation Video - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / Make Money With Whiteboard Animation Video (416 Views)

Animation Video Editor Needed Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money With Whiteboard Animation Video by dlumier: 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
With whiteboard animation, you can create videos that grab and retain the attention of your customers.

Learn how to create whiteboard animation videos with FREE professional whiteboard animation tool
Re: Make Money With Whiteboard Animation Video by dlumier: 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
With this FREE whiteboard animation tool, you can make up to $50 per video at the comfort of your home.

Check whiteboard animation fee on Fiverr to see what I'm talking about
Re: Make Money With Whiteboard Animation Video by dlumier: 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
The beautiful part is that you don't even need to know or have any technical or design skill before you can create a Whiteboard Animation Video.

It is a very flexible tool
Re: Make Money With Whiteboard Animation Video by dlumier: 2:14am On Dec 18, 2020
Stop paying outrageous fees for SVGs. 27,000 SVG pack for whiteboard animation available for a very cheap price
Re: Make Money With Whiteboard Animation Video by Odunayaw(m): 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
x
Re: Make Money With Whiteboard Animation Video by Odunayaw(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
dlumier:
Stop paying outrageous fees for SVGs. 27,000 SVG pack for whiteboard animation available for a very cheap price
You don't respond to mentions or what
Re: Make Money With Whiteboard Animation Video by dlumier: 1:13am On Jan 03, 2021
Odunayaw:
You don't respond to mentions or what

Hello, I'm sorry for the late response. I haven't been online
Would you like to know more about whiteboard animation?
Re: Make Money With Whiteboard Animation Video by Odunayaw(m): 12:15am On Jan 07, 2021
dlumier:

Hello, I'm sorry for the late response. I haven't been online
Would you like to know more about whiteboard animation?
Yes
Re: Make Money With Whiteboard Animation Video by dlumier: 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
Odunayaw:
Yes

Okay. There is a whiteboard animation training you can join

You get access to a premium whiteboard software and resources
Re: Make Money With Whiteboard Animation Video by Odunayaw(m): 12:04am On Jan 08, 2021
dlumier:

Okay. There is a whiteboard animation training you can join

You get access to a premium whiteboard software and resources
More information bro
Re: Make Money With Whiteboard Animation Video by dlumier: 12:19am On Jan 08, 2021
Odunayaw:
More information bro

Would you like to register to access the full whiteboard package?
Re: Make Money With Whiteboard Animation Video by dlumier: 12:25am On Jan 08, 2021
Odunayaw:
More information bro

The package contains
*Premium whiteboard software
*Over 20,000 SVGs
*Done-for-you whiteboard videos that you can show to your clients
*Over 300 Hand written Fonts
*Royalty-free music
*Video tutorials
Re: Make Money With Whiteboard Animation Video by Odunayaw(m): 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
dlumier:

Would you like to register to access the full whiteboard package?
Yes
dlumier:

The package contains
*Over 20,000 SVGs
*Royalty-free music
*Video tutorials
what software are you offering
Re: Make Money With Whiteboard Animation Video by dlumier: 5:31am On Jan 09, 2021
Odunayaw:

Yes
what software are you offering

VideoScribe
Re: Make Money With Whiteboard Animation Video by Odunayaw(m): 11:13am On Jan 11, 2021
dlumier:

VideoScribe
Alright. Can we move somewhere off nairaland for better communications? I'm interested
Re: Make Money With Whiteboard Animation Video by dlumier: 1:33am On Jan 12, 2021
Odunayaw:
Alright. Can we move somewhere off nairaland for better communications? I'm interested

Okay. I'll send you an email through Nairaland
Re: Make Money With Whiteboard Animation Video by Ikology(m): 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
send me an email @ henryiyke2410@gmail.com
Re: Make Money With Whiteboard Animation Video by dlumier: 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ikology:

okay. you will get it soon
Re: Make Money With Whiteboard Animation Video by dlumier: 12:33am On Apr 02, 2021
Ikology:

Hello, you can now access the WhiteboardPro offer here https://whiteboardpro.com.ng/offer/
Re: Make Money With Whiteboard Animation Video by dlumier: 10:57am On Apr 02, 2021
dlumier:

The package contains
*Over 20,000 SVGs
*Royalty-free music
*Video tutorials

Hello everyone, you can now access WhiteboardPro offer on our website
https://whiteboardpro.com.ng/offer/

(1) (Reply)

Sigma Canon Ef 150-600mm F/6.3 Hsm Dg Os Af Lens For Canon. / Tutorials On 2D Animations And Beginners For MS Office. / Join Biopops Film Group For Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.