Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) (67666 Views)

Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo / Joselyn Dumas: "I Am In Charge During Sex" / Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas Looks Stunning In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 18, 2020
gypsey:
Some of the are lesbians you would find also.

Do you believe that a woman can steal another woman's man? I don't think so.
That was a joke. Men with wandering eyes who believe that bigger=better are the ones who'll fall for that scam.
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Whitecoal711: 11:26am On Dec 18, 2020
1001 way to die
suicide
I don't think I wasteful r. I. P. to give

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by DKM123: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:
She already has a banging body....what does she need surgery for?...

Even a 3 year old can tell the surgery that lead to her death wasn't her first or even second body enhancement surgery. She just didn't know this one will lead to her death.
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Gerrard59(m): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2020
JayReeMai:
its not useless to them because it gave them luxuries, riches, trips they would never have been able to afford if they didn’t do all that upgrade. As a farmer, you have to invest in the best and most efficient farming tools so you can have a good harvest

Too much sense will not kill you. grin

Number one mistake: doing it in Colombia where the chances of being botched are higher than the US. She came, saw and enjoyed life.

May she RIP
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by liveyourlife007(m): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2020
PAWG:

Yeah, a good one. Too bad she’s gone so young
Lol. that is ur moniker
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by bluefilm: 11:39am On Dec 18, 2020
I don't care about white women any more.

I don't find them sexually attractive any longer.

I am now a hard cøre Ebony lover to the core.
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Finnestgreat: 11:42am On Dec 18, 2020
I want to laugh,afterall na she use her hand kill herself

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Josywhyte: 11:46am On Dec 18, 2020
The first surgery she been do no belleful her abi? And people will still expect me to write RIP. Well done
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 18, 2020
Chii59:

That was a joke. Men with wandering eyes who believe that bigger=better are the ones who'll fall for that scam.
Absolutely! Men who cannot differentiate naturally beautiful women from silicone, fake assed and fake breasted women.

Alot of men on here thinks that thing is "hot" each to their own I guess.

I blame some women for too portraying/displaying themselves as such.

I have had aquintances with numerous female breasts, bottoms, vaginas and bodies, there is nothing better and beautiful than the real thing. tongue

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2020
Una no dey hear word. Loving yourself is the greatest gift of all.
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2020
Sometimes I begin to imagine what all this slay queen want in this life....!

Marry them with average money na wahala

Marry them into wealth na still wahala

Marry them and give them the whole world na still wahala cos they will like to go see were the devil stays

What do they really want in life , even them can't explain what they want
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Bombolistic: 11:56am On Dec 18, 2020
Nothing is REAL again. God help us in this world
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by makaveli902: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
[b][/b][quote author=JayReeMai post=97178283]its not useless to them because it gave them luxuries, riches, trips they would never have been able to afford if they didn’t do all that upgrade. As a farmer, you have to invest in the best and most efficient farming tools so you can have a good harvest.

FARM TOOLS Like a good HOE bro, ��
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by makaveli902: 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
JayReeMai:
its not useless to them because it gave them luxuries, riches, trips they would never have been able to afford if they didn’t do all that upgrade. As a farmer, you have to invest in the best and most efficient farming tools so you can have a good harvest

FARM TOOLS like a good HOE bro, �� grin
JayReeMai:

FARM TOOLS like a good HOE bro, ��
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by smyo(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
Her job don nak be thatHer job don nak be thatHer job don nak be that. For your affordable solar inverter 2.5,3.5 and 5.0kva call me on 08133226393 for business
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by makaveli902: 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
davien:
bladder na for piss, na small intestine shit dey accumulate till you pass am out.

Many don't know yansh na just fat wey small intestine ends(rectum).

Large Intestines bro that's where waste goes to.
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by BigJoe19: 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
Achz:
Cheiiii, things dey waste o. So this Toto don go be that....cheiii
What's special there? undecided
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by makaveli902: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
cool
gypsey:
Absolutely! Men who cannot differentiate naturally beautiful women from silicone, fake assed and fake breasted women.

I have had aquintances with numerous female breasts, bottoms, vaginas and bodies, there is nothing better and beautiful than the real thing. tongue

So if Nicki Minaj, Amber Rose�or Kim Kardashian say make you cum do u no go do abi? Upon say na fake packaging dem carry. cool
gypsey:

So if Nicki Minaj, Amber Rose�or Kim Kardashian say make you cum do u no go do abi? Upon say na fake packaging dem carry.
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by BigJoe19: 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
makaveli902:
cool

So if Nicki Minaj, Amber Rose�or Kim Kardashian say make you cum do u no go do abi? Upon say na fake packaging dem carry. cool

So if Nicki Minaj, Amber Rose�or Kim Kardashian say make you cum do u no go do abi? Upon say na fake packaging dem carry.
Your own definition of hot women are all this bitches, spits! lipsrsealed
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by JasperVII(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
Good
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by AFONJACOW(m): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
Butt my wife got in abundance and was even crying to reduce it is what people are paying huge sum to do and risk or kill themselves...

Walihi this life no balance ... You need to see my wife massive butt , boobies and flat tummy
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Omezif(m): 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
This one killed herselve by trying to please herself or who? Leave yourselve as you are, eat healthy foods apply cosmetics that's all. And you are destroying your natural body for what reason. Don't tamper the temple of God.
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by davien(m): 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
makaveli902:

Large Intestines bro that's where waste goes to.
it forms in the large intestine not that it goes there, then is stored in your rectum.

Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Raalsalghul: 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
gypsey:
Good riddance to bad rubbish, brainless bimbo. these social media Women of thesedays are selfish, low esteemed and dumb. The I want it now females, This is the worst time to be a young female, so much pressure to impress who? I don't know.

Is this not a little bit too harsh?
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Is this not a little bit too harsh?
Good, i am glad you find it harsh, it was meant to be harsh. You will get over it in few hours.
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
Shadysen:
we dey battle for this one wey kpai this girl,u dey advertised your own... nonsense!
what we sell is 100% natural,with no side effect bro.
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
makaveli902:
cool

Is this supposed to make sense? cheesy

I Like big butts but not fake big butts

And oh! I have met Miss minaj and she is a gorgeous woman.
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by ensamy(m): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
Death jihadist spirits will enjoy her including other 699 virgins sad shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Redcarpet2011: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
Rip
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by blueAgent(m): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
Wasted good looking girl.
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hoes... That yansh devil go help u hammer am for hell now
Re: Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) by Saig: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
With all her nudity. Now she has to stand before her Creator. What will she tell God now

Angels sef don't have time for nudity celebrity. Maybe she can feast with Satan in hell.

We will all give account. Be prepared to meet your Creator

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together / Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait / Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.