Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Abuja And Lagos High Weather Temp Not Good For The Health CNN World Weather . - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja And Lagos High Weather Temp Not Good For The Health CNN World Weather . (578 Views)

CNN Reporter, Larry Madowo, Protests Nigeria’s $215 Single Entry Visa Fee / Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service / Man Pulled Over For Riding Unclad As Record-breaking Hot Weather Hits Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja And Lagos High Weather Temp Not Good For The Health CNN World Weather . by swaga007: 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
Abuja and Lagos Nigeria are very hot !
I have noticed the current temperature from CNN world weather revently and Found out that both cities are above 33 to 36 degree centigrade. Hence when you compare to other hot region such as Doha and Dubai which have less temp of 20 to 28 degree.
Our government need to take note of this adverse temperature on the citizens health and well being.
With all the problems facing us as a nation , the temp is too high and when we are not in hell fire .
I recalled the last time I travelled from Toronto Pearson airport, I saw an Air quality machine inside the building , why can't our nigeria government consider this and install in our various airports or strategy locations to mitigate the effects of this hot temperature.
Please check the world weather daily and see that Nigeria lagos and abuja has the worst hot temp, God please save us!
Re: Abuja And Lagos High Weather Temp Not Good For The Health CNN World Weather . by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
"e be tins ooo wahala for who dey dia
Re: Abuja And Lagos High Weather Temp Not Good For The Health CNN World Weather . by JaneYave(f): 3:03am On Dec 18, 2020
Air quality machine. is good but the common tree planting that is meant to help normally ends in ceremonies. Man is his own problem.,God made a beautiful world for us but we keep destroying it in the name of modernization. Go to Transcontinental estate in Abuja where expatriates are residents, you will feel very cool; all the green grass, flowers and trees are intact but check out our estates, we remove all the greens in the name of interlock flooring and depend on air conditioners.

(1) (Reply)

Driving From Lugbe To Wuse Market - Abuja Nigeria / Tired Of Nigeria Or UAF Gather Here / Please Who Knows Any Notary Public In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.