Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

When Will The Next Batch Of The Covid19 Relief Fund Be Paid? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When Will The Next Batch Of The Covid19 Relief Fund Be Paid? (1185 Views)

Have U Received Your December Alert For The Covid19 Palliative? / CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment / Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will The Next Batch Of The Covid19 Relief Fund Be Paid? by Tonylyte(m): 12:44am On Dec 18, 2020
Please who knows when the government will pay the next batch of the covid19 relief fund? today is 18th, and the previous one was paid on this same date, I don't know if the government will pay still. Help!
Re: When Will The Next Batch Of The Covid19 Relief Fund Be Paid? by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 18, 2020
Bump!
Re: When Will The Next Batch Of The Covid19 Relief Fund Be Paid? by vinceyinnovation: 4:49am On Dec 18, 2020
Tonylyte:
Please who knows when the government will pay the next batch of the covid19 relief fund? today is 18th, and the previous one was paid on this same date, I don't know if the government will pay still. Help!

pls, is the fund still open for application?
Re: When Will The Next Batch Of The Covid19 Relief Fund Be Paid? by illicit(m): 6:12am On Dec 18, 2020
I didn't get paid the first time self....
Re: When Will The Next Batch Of The Covid19 Relief Fund Be Paid? by Tonylyte(m): 6:17am On Dec 18, 2020
vinceyinnovation:

pls, is the fund still open for application?
I think so dear. calls were still ongoing, so there should be rooms for registration still.
Re: When Will The Next Batch Of The Covid19 Relief Fund Be Paid? by Tonylyte(m): 6:18am On Dec 18, 2020
illicit:
I didn't get paid the first time self....

which platform did u apply under?
Re: When Will The Next Batch Of The Covid19 Relief Fund Be Paid? by Tonylyte(m): 6:19am On Dec 18, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: When Will The Next Batch Of The Covid19 Relief Fund Be Paid? by illicit(m): 6:24am On Dec 18, 2020
Tonylyte:

which platform did u apply under?
I teach in a private secondary school....

My boss did the application
Re: When Will The Next Batch Of The Covid19 Relief Fund Be Paid? by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 7:12am On Dec 18, 2020
I hope NIGERIANS know it's not a free money
Re: When Will The Next Batch Of The Covid19 Relief Fund Be Paid? by Tonylyte(m): 9:06am On Dec 18, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:

what then is it?
Re: When Will The Next Batch Of The Covid19 Relief Fund Be Paid? by Tonylyte(m): 9:07am On Dec 18, 2020
illicit:

I teach in a private secondary school....

My boss did the application

U have not got your alert yet? check your acct balance. people are receiving already.
Re: When Will The Next Batch Of The Covid19 Relief Fund Be Paid? by jacobnel(m): 9:58am On Dec 18, 2020
Pls do you have any idea of the repayment plan?
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
Re: When Will The Next Batch Of The Covid19 Relief Fund Be Paid? by illicit(m): 10:06am On Dec 18, 2020
Tonylyte:

U have not got your alert yet? check your acct balance. people are receiving already.

Have u seen this month
Re: When Will The Next Batch Of The Covid19 Relief Fund Be Paid? by LadySarah: 11:16am On Dec 18, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:

IT IS FREE MY DEAR AND WLL BE PAID FOR 3 MTHS.ITS CALLED MSME SURVIVAL FUND.

WHATS NOT FREE IS THE CBN NIRSAL LOAN.
Re: When Will The Next Batch Of The Covid19 Relief Fund Be Paid? by vinceyinnovation: 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
Tonylyte:

I think so dear. calls were still ongoing, so there should be rooms for registration still.

please provide me with the link thanks.
Re: When Will The Next Batch Of The Covid19 Relief Fund Be Paid? by Tonylyte(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
illicit:

Have u seen this month
No, not yet. Did u get the last month? what about this month?
Re: When Will The Next Batch Of The Covid19 Relief Fund Be Paid? by Tonylyte(m): 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
LadySarah:

. Did u receive the last one? Have u received that of December?
Re: When Will The Next Batch Of The Covid19 Relief Fund Be Paid? by illicit(m): 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
Tonylyte:

No, not yet. Did u get the last month? what about this month?

I haven't got any.... not even a call, yet my boss told me that it has been approved
Re: When Will The Next Batch Of The Covid19 Relief Fund Be Paid? by Tonylyte(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
illicit:

I haven't got any.... not even a call, yet my boss told me that it has been approved

You will be paid, except your application wasn't successful. A friend of mine wasn't paid last month but he was paid this month.
Re: When Will The Next Batch Of The Covid19 Relief Fund Be Paid? by illicit(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
Tonylyte:

You will be paid, except your application wasn't successful. A friend of mine wasn't paid last month but he was paid this month.

He said it was successful....

hopefully, thanks....

As Osun state don ask schools to vacate till further notice, dat money will do something

1 Like

Re: When Will The Next Batch Of The Covid19 Relief Fund Be Paid? by Aphroditee(f): 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nawa
Re: When Will The Next Batch Of The Covid19 Relief Fund Be Paid? by jacobnel(m): 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
Wait, will they still pay this month for people who have already received the loan?They paid me 200k.Pls i don't understand,educate me more.
LadySarah:

Re: When Will The Next Batch Of The Covid19 Relief Fund Be Paid? by LadySarah: 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
jacobnel:
Wait, will they still pay this month for people who have already received the loan?They paid me 200k.Pls i don't understand,educate me more.

no. It is survival fund that will be paid thrice not loan
Re: When Will The Next Batch Of The Covid19 Relief Fund Be Paid? by jacobnel(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
Thank my own was household Survival fund .They approved 213k but they have paid me only 200k .I hope they are going to complete remaining payment ?
LadySarah:

no. It is survival fund that will be paid thrice not loan

2 Likes

Re: When Will The Next Batch Of The Covid19 Relief Fund Be Paid? by Tonylyte(m): 2:06am On Dec 19, 2020
jacobnel:
Thank my own was household Survival fund .They approved 213k but they have paid me only 200k .I hope they are going to complete remaining payment ?
How did u apply?
Re: When Will The Next Batch Of The Covid19 Relief Fund Be Paid? by jacobnel(m): 5:19am On Dec 19, 2020
I think around August. I saw the link on Nairaland.
Tonylyte:

How did u apply?

1 Like

Re: When Will The Next Batch Of The Covid19 Relief Fund Be Paid? by ynotsadeek(m): 7:34am On Jan 11, 2021
jacobnel:

Bro, please any email I can reach you on?

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment - Bank Jobs Nationwide / Female Personal Assistant Needed in Abuja / Fresh Graduates Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.