Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

My Experience With Datamall - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Experience With Datamall (216 Views)

My Experience After Working For About Five Years. / Ever Lost A Job Doing The Right Thing? My Experience Doing One / My Experience With Going Back To My Former Workplace. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Datamall by datamall: 5:40am On Dec 18, 2020
Hello all,
I came across this website datamall.com.ng,
They promised cheaper airtime, data bundle, etc
I am however a skeptic so I decided to buy N200 airtime and paid N180 using my ATM Card,
and surprisingly, it worked!!!!! grin
They offer things like discount on recharge card and databundle,
they have option to fund your account using airtime, bank deposit etc.
The thing is I want to start using this website full time for my recharge and data purchase,
Who else has any experience with this website?
Re: My Experience With Datamall by Cubana02: 6:55am On Dec 18, 2020
hmmm
Re: My Experience With Datamall by amiibaby(f): 11:06am On Dec 18, 2020
Don’t come back here and open a thread that u have been scammed oo

(1) (Reply)

Scammed By A Nairalander / Become A Direct Response Copywriter In 2021 / World Energy Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.