Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Purewater N20,kastina Kidnap,covid19explosion,n491/1$: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Purewater N20,kastina Kidnap,covid19explosion,n491/1$: (167 Views)

Kastina Kidnap Another Opportunity To Loot. / Breaking:bandit Storm Kastina Kidnap Students / We Are Waiting For Peter Obi In Kastina - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Purewater N20,kastina Kidnap,covid19explosion,n491/1$: by Infinixhot2: 5:58am On Dec 18, 2020
Imagine, pure water is now N20 in Nigeria, and our Girls just got Kidnapped. Not just that, Covid19 second Phase just got started. Infact, they are even talking about lock down again. Universities, still on Strike?
$1 is almost N500 now?

For those of you with knowledge of financial market, you be aware that the US Economy really dropped as a result of Covid19,so also to the US Dollar compared to other Nations.

But Instead,it kept rising compared to Naira, this shows how far we have fallen.

My people, we are in serious pain.

We are really afflicted.

What is happening?

The Nation is Crashing before our Eyes?

Everyone Helpless?

What can I do?

What can we do?

Can I change anything?

This not the Time for Celebration.

This is not the time for laughter.

This is not the Time for hate speech?

Can't you see? We are Crashing.

I have to do 3 night Prayer for the Nation.

That is the only Power I have now.

My heart is already heavy.

My fellow Nigerians, please let us come together, think, and Pray.

You are not in the National Assembly.

You are not Occupying any Political
Position.

So, instead of folding hands to complain, please we can Pray.
Re: Purewater N20,kastina Kidnap,covid19explosion,n491/1$: by orisa37: 9:33am On Dec 18, 2020
BUHARINOMICS IS HELLUCINATION.
Re: Purewater N20,kastina Kidnap,covid19explosion,n491/1$: by lanre9ja(m): 11:03am On Dec 18, 2020
Nigeria is going some where I don't know Where ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Money Laundering: 8 Top Government Officials Who Fainted In Court / Video: What We're Doing To Ensure Nigeria Don't Purchase Fake Covid-19 Vaccines / Makinde To Nigerians: Be Thankful For Surviving 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.