Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

5 Tips On How To Carefully Handle Your Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Tips On How To Carefully Handle Your Phone. (566 Views)

Tips On How To Activate MTN 2GB Mid-night Plan With 50 Just Naira Only / Tips On Getting A New Phone / Tips On How To Find A Misplaced/lost Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Tips On How To Carefully Handle Your Phone. by mattmogan88: 6:35am On Dec 18, 2020
Many don't know how to handle there phone carefully. someone will buy phone, in less than a month the phone will be looking like a scrap. Majority are naturally careless. Lemme try give you guys some tips on how to handle your phone carefully.

1.Dont keep your phone on your laps while sitting: this is one mistake you must avoid at all cost because you must surely forgot that your device is on your laps when you want to stand up. Many people got there phone shattered this way.

2. Don't put your phone at the back of your pocket: chances is that you must sit down not remembering that your phone is at the back of your pocket, this happened to me once but I was lucky cos I only got a crack on my device screen.

3. Don't keep your phone at the edge of anything: you might say to yourself "nobody knows me", "nobody go call me". Na that time one mumu go decide to call you, the phone go just vibrate and fall down.

4. Don't give your phone to small children: even if you must do, hold it with them to avoid stories that touches the heart. grin

5. Don't keep your phone on a seat: some people's habit is to sit without looking at where they want to seat. Don't keep your phone on a seat cos if someone seats on it, your phone will become history. cheesy

You are free to add yours.

Re: 5 Tips On How To Carefully Handle Your Phone. by chatinent: 6:44am On Dec 18, 2020
When you put your iPhone 12 at the back pocket and mistakenly slip and fall and hear a crack.. you'll be like, oh God let that sound be my leg.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Tips On How To Carefully Handle Your Phone. by Akanimoh113(m): 6:49am On Dec 18, 2020
Do not Keep your phone on the bed while sleeping.
You might Roll over the phone and break it

Don't use or take your phone too close to a Gas cooker, it might cause serious damage to you your phone and your house.

Avoid Operating your Phone at night, your phone may attract Gangs, which could cause harm to you, or probably one may loose his or her life in the process.

Always watch your 6 while crossing the road with your phone, Someone might collect (Steal) your phone the moment your about crossing the road, Vehicle may hit you accidentally.
Re: 5 Tips On How To Carefully Handle Your Phone. by anthonyuncle(m): 7:48am On Dec 18, 2020
u see that number 2,
i no fit stop am
Re: 5 Tips On How To Carefully Handle Your Phone. by mattmogan88: 8:50am On Dec 18, 2020
anthonyuncle:
u see that number 2,
i no fit stop am

You should try o grin
Re: 5 Tips On How To Carefully Handle Your Phone. by anthonyuncle(m): 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
mattmogan88:

You should try o grin

i have tried o.

but e no work
Re: 5 Tips On How To Carefully Handle Your Phone. by scarycuteface(m): 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
Thank you
Re: 5 Tips On How To Carefully Handle Your Phone. by Jacku: 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
Well we're all guilty of one
Re: 5 Tips On How To Carefully Handle Your Phone. by Mohbola(f): 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nice one
Re: 5 Tips On How To Carefully Handle Your Phone. by YangaBabe: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2020
nice tips, i have been practicing most of them thats why my camon device has lasted me this long
Re: 5 Tips On How To Carefully Handle Your Phone. by Bestchild: 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
Even without anyone telling me, I know I can handle phones. I used spark2 for 3years, without any crack or fault. I too try

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Free 11gb Data On Simo App And Also Enjoy Affordable Data Plans / How To Know Original Memory Card / Next Infinix Flagship Leaked; Could It Be The Zero 10 Pro?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.