Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Nigerian Singer, Omah Lay Writes On His Sad Experience In Uganda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Singer, Omah Lay Writes On His Sad Experience In Uganda (382 Views)

Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo / Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts / Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer, Omah Lay Writes On His Sad Experience In Uganda by Gistabode: 7:49am On Dec 18, 2020
Nigerian singer, Omah Lay has written on his sad experience in Uganda and how he was arrested and treated like a common thief.
He elaborated that he never intended to put his Ugandan fans in harm's way, and the action he took in Uganda was because of the Ugandan Police.
He also thanked his mom, fans and the celebrities who showed him love during his arrest.
Read his statement below:-
"The past few days have been some of the toughest of my life that I wouldn’t wish them on anyone. Out in a new country with some beautiful people, the next thing I’m being treated like a common thief.

First off I want to thank all the amazing fans that came out to see me in Uganda, the smiles on your happy faces that evening would be one of my happiest memories. Also I wanna clarify that putting you in harms way was never my intentions!

Before we came out to Uganda, the show promoters confirmed and proved to us they’d secured all the clearances which of course included Covid 19 compliance….At that point, my sole obligation became to make myself available to be taken to the venue and entertain, which I did in the full glance and protection of the Ugandan police.

Secondly, to my mom, my family, my team, my fans, friends that I caused sleepless nights waiting and praying for me, I apologize for putting you through all that;…on the other hand I can’t thank you enough, I damned near lost my mind but your prayers and messages kept me going! Thank you so much!

Finally, big THANK YOU to everyone for your efforts, prayers, messages, tweets (Damn! Y’all went hard!).Big shout out to the musicians, the celebrities, fans (Again and again��), my family, my friends, my Label, The Nigerian Mission in Uganda, The Presidency, The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Madam Abike. Thank you all so much!I have put this behind me and back to what I know how to do best. One Africa ✊�Omah is home! �� Love,Omah �”.

https://gistabode..com/2020/12/i-was-treated-like-common-thief-omah.html

Video: Larvish Gucci - Abena ft Emmzy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C_-ay-4Vt8

Please share, like, comment and follow ��

Click HERE to subscribe to GistAbode TV

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Singer, Omah Lay Writes On His Sad Experience In Uganda by Cubana02: 7:55am On Dec 18, 2020
Thank God you are back

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID 19 / I Don’t Throw Shades, That’s For Kids - Bbnaija's Dorathy Shares Cryptic Post / The Thesis Of Stingy Man Association And Some Hilarious Photos From Its Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.