Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Is It Permissible To Get Animals, Like Rabbits, To Mate And Collect Money? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is It Permissible To Get Animals, Like Rabbits, To Mate And Collect Money? (8445 Views)

Is It Permissible To Wear The Mask Instead Of The Niqab? / Is It Permissible To Throw Grains Of Corn After Prayer? / Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Permissible To Get Animals, Like Rabbits, To Mate And Collect Money? by Lukgaf(m): 7:53am On Dec 18, 2020
Is it permissible to get animals, like rabbits, to mate and collect money?

All praise belongs to Allah. May peace and blessings be upon the messenger of Allah –Muhammad the son of Abdullah – his household, his companions, and those who stood by him.

Firstly, getting animals to mate, is from what people assist themselves with. This is because someone may have only female animals but does not have males. Or, the male he has is not sexually active such that it does not even attempt mating the females let alone getting them pregnant. So you have a male that is active such that if it is among females, by Allah's will, those who will get pregnant through it would be many.
There is nothing wrong that one who has such a male should lend one who is in need of it so as to use it among his herd. But would we collect money or would we not?

Islam does not permit that we collect such money because there are two things present that would not permit us to collect money. This is what is called 'Al-jahalatu wal-gharar' — It is a shady transaction, and also there is risk therein. It is a shady transaction as to 'how much is what your animal ejaculates into the other animal such that we measure it to know how much to pay on each bottle? 'And also (it has risk because) if you say they have mated and that the animal should get pregnant, what if it does not get pregnant? Since it is a sexually active animal that perpetually mates other animals such that most of them get pregnant, does it mean it cannot mates an animal without it being pregnant? What if it mates all your animals and none of them gets pregnant, what will happen?

This (such active animal) is from what, if one has it, one can assist his brother with, it is Allah that will reward him. People do not collect money from such under Allah's law.

By Dr Sharafudeen Gbadebo Raji extracted from Radio Fiqhu fid-deen (transcript compiled by Amuletola)

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Permissible To Get Animals, Like Rabbits, To Mate And Collect Money? by AntiChristian: 8:51am On Dec 18, 2020
Na'am, i listened to this exact lecture too.

May Allah bless him and us in both worlds.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Permissible To Get Animals, Like Rabbits, To Mate And Collect Money? by sweetyme001(f): 9:41am On Dec 18, 2020
Rabbit?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Permissible To Get Animals, Like Rabbits, To Mate And Collect Money? by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 18, 2020
A lazy person don't deserve food, so why not?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Permissible To Get Animals, Like Rabbits, To Mate And Collect Money? by Bakrabas: 9:43am On Dec 18, 2020
MashaaAllah... Jazakhumulahu khaeran

3 Likes

Re: Is It Permissible To Get Animals, Like Rabbits, To Mate And Collect Money? by OgThanos: 9:43am On Dec 18, 2020
Jazakumulahi khaeran

1 Like

Re: Is It Permissible To Get Animals, Like Rabbits, To Mate And Collect Money? by Patrioticman007(m): 9:43am On Dec 18, 2020
Masha ALLAH

1 Like

Re: Is It Permissible To Get Animals, Like Rabbits, To Mate And Collect Money? by Akinbahm(m): 9:43am On Dec 18, 2020
Dr. Sharaffadeen Raji Gbadebo.
Re: Is It Permissible To Get Animals, Like Rabbits, To Mate And Collect Money? by Muhylonaire007: 9:46am On Dec 18, 2020
Lwkmd

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Permissible To Get Animals, Like Rabbits, To Mate And Collect Money? by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 18, 2020
Lukgaf:
Is it permissible to get animals, like rabbits,

Islam does not permit that we collect such money because there are two things present that would not permit us to collect money. This is what is called 'Al-jahalatu wal-gharar' — It is a shady transaction, and also there is risk therein. It is a shady transaction as to 'how much is what your animal ejaculates into the other animal such that we measure it to know how much to pay on each bottle? 'And also (it has risk because) if you say they have mated and that the animal should get pregnant, what if it does not get pregnant? Since it is a sexually active animal that perpetually mates other animals such that most of them get pregnant, does it mean it cannot mates an animal without it being pregnant? What if it mates all your animals and none of them gets pregnant, what will happen?

See what was written above and you tell me the herdsmen crisis will end in Nigeria

See what was written above and you'll understand that ranching will not replace nomadic farming in Nigeria for the next 100 years.

The writing above clearly proscribes ranching and rearing of livestock indirectly by faulting the profitable livestock practice of finding healthy male animals for females.

The Mods should ban me if they like. I've said my mind. We know what the problem is in Nigeria...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Permissible To Get Animals, Like Rabbits, To Mate And Collect Money? by malvisguy212: 10:05am On Dec 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Muslims are daft.

Do you need to be told that mating with animals for money is Haram ?

That's beastiality and prostitution and prnography at the same time.
islamic religion is very carnal

13 Likes

Re: Is It Permissible To Get Animals, Like Rabbits, To Mate And Collect Money? by Incognito403: 10:33am On Dec 18, 2020
malvisguy212:

Both you and the one you quoted need help.

The one you quoted didn't read and thus spoke off topic completely.

And you followed him dogmatically.

Somebody please call 911 for these people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Permissible To Get Animals, Like Rabbits, To Mate And Collect Money? by twilliamx(m): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2020
ethicallyright:

See what was written above and you tell me the herdsmen crisis will end in Nigeria

See what was written above and you'll understand that ranching will not replace nomadic farming in Nigeria for the next 100 years.

The writing above clearly proscribes ranching and rearing of livestock indirectly by faulting the profitable livestock practice of finding healthy male animals for females.

The Mods should ban me if they like. I've said my mind. We know what the problem is in Nigeria...

Thunder fire Lord Lugard, the queen and all those involved in the useless amalgamation of this unproductive entity called Nigeria..how do we ever progress with that kind of thinking. May they never rest in peace

9 Likes

Re: Is It Permissible To Get Animals, Like Rabbits, To Mate And Collect Money? by hardeytarhyour(m): 10:58am On Dec 18, 2020
Akinbahm:
Dr. Sharaffadeen Raji Gbadebo.
Hafizhohullahi warhau (AMIN)

1 Like

Re: Is It Permissible To Get Animals, Like Rabbits, To Mate And Collect Money? by hardeytarhyour(m): 11:00am On Dec 18, 2020
malvisguy212:

May Allaah guides you to Right path of Islam

4 Likes

Re: Is It Permissible To Get Animals, Like Rabbits, To Mate And Collect Money? by malvisguy212: 11:12am On Dec 18, 2020
hardeytarhyour:

May Allaah guides you to Right path of Islam
Sadly, most Muslims have chosen to follow the recitation of a single, 7th century illiterate whose book is the direct opposite of how God chose to reveal the way of salvation over a period of 1600 years by means of the inspired accounts of numerous prophets and legions of witnesses in the Holy Bible.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Permissible To Get Animals, Like Rabbits, To Mate And Collect Money? by yomislim: 11:45am On Dec 18, 2020
malvisguy212:
Sadly, most Muslims have chosen to follow the recitation of a single, 7th century illiterate whose book is the direct opposite of how God chose to reveal the way of salvation over a period of 1600 years by means of the inspired accounts of numerous prophets and legions of witnesses in the Holy Bible.
what you wrote doesn't even make sense

Read again and quote me the sense in it cheesy cheesy

Learn to Gap word, at least, the use of abbreviation!!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Permissible To Get Animals, Like Rabbits, To Mate And Collect Money? by Pymetrics: 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
twilliamx:

Thunder fire Lord Lugard, the queen and all those involved in the useless amalgamation of this unproductive entity called Nigeria..how do we ever progress with that kind of thinking. May they never rest in peace
The write up doesn't oppose ranching. It's you that you lack understanding.
There is no problem in you having a ranch and I also have. But when you don't have a fertile male animal within your ranch, then you seek my help by using fertile male animal in my ranch to mate your female animals. Collecting money for this favor is what was prohibited according to the writeup. And this is because not every time you pay for such service would your female animals got pregnant. Will you come again to pay for same service, same animal for the second, third... to infinite time? It's a form of cheating and not a clear transaction. Islam prohibit such transaction. So if you're not happy with this, then why don't you mind your business, instead of showing ignorance.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Permissible To Get Animals, Like Rabbits, To Mate And Collect Money? by Pymetrics: 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
ethicallyright:

There is no problem in you having a ranch and I also have. But when you don't have a fertile male animal within your ranch, then you seek my help by using fertile male animal in my ranch to mate your female animals. Collecting money for this favor is what was prohibited according to the writeup. And this is because not every time you pay for such service would your female animals got pregnant. Will you come again to pay for same service, same animal for the second, third... to infinite time? It's a form of cheating and not a clear transaction. Islam prohibit such transaction. So if you're not happy with this, then why don't you mind your business, instead of showing ignorance.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Permissible To Get Animals, Like Rabbits, To Mate And Collect Money? by TANID(m): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
WHAT!!!
Re: Is It Permissible To Get Animals, Like Rabbits, To Mate And Collect Money? by twilliamx(m): 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
Pymetrics:

What's my own with ranching..did you read the nonsense he spewed...talking about measuring sperm and bullshittt ...there is no understanding that

(1) (Reply)

Police Warn Muslims To Stay-Off Jos Praying Ground / Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. / Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.