Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Come Let's Win Together - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Come Let's Win Together (1809 Views)

I Am A Blessed Child.. Join Me.... Lets Win . Together.,,. / 3+ Odds Lets Win Together. / Love Bet....let's Win Together.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Let's Win Together by Whitelookq: 8:32am On Dec 18, 2020
Good morning nairalanders, today sure games available. Dm me on my email to get it.

Note: its not free, pay after win is also accepted only if you can keep your end of the deal and we are 99% correct all the time.

Some of yesterday winnings.

Re: Come Let's Win Together by Whitelookq: 8:44am On Dec 18, 2020
Today games are ready, 0-8-0-7-5-7-7-7-6-1-4. Or message me through my mail on nairaland.

Re: Come Let's Win Together by Whitelookq: 8:45am On Dec 18, 2020
Today games are sure 10odds
Re: Come Let's Win Together by lukasa: 9:39am On Dec 18, 2020
how did yesterdays own fare..
Re: Come Let's Win Together by Whitelookq: 9:47am On Dec 18, 2020
lukasa:
how did yesterdays own fare..

100% correct.

Re: Come Let's Win Together by lukasa: 9:56am On Dec 18, 2020
Whitelookq:

100% correct.

Sometimes i feel.to.gain trust,you need to.post some free games and let people decide whether you are worth it or not.

1 Like

Re: Come Let's Win Together by Mandera2: 9:59am On Dec 18, 2020
Whitelookq:
Today games are sure 10odds

if is sure then why not tell all ur family members to put all they have, abi u no wan make them get rich..
u can as well sale everything u have and stake all the money. no be only sure game, nah zoom game....u just get luck win the first one and now u are boosting ...u should have posted it that yesterday when the matches are yet to play

2 Likes

Re: Come Let's Win Together by Whitelookq: 10:02am On Dec 18, 2020
lukasa:

Sometimes i feel.to.gain trust,you need to.post some free games and let people decide whether you are worth it or not.

Sorry I no longer do that. I make refunds if my game do not enter, and guess what? I have only done refund once because my games are always sure.
Re: Come Let's Win Together by Whitelookq: 10:05am On Dec 18, 2020
Mandera2:

if is sure then why not tell all ur family members to put all they have, abi u no wan make them get rich..
u can as well sale everything u have and stake all the money. no be only sure game, nah zoom game....u just get luck win the first one and now u are boosting ...u should have posted it that yesterday when the matches are yet to play

I will post today own once the games are over. Just cool down, I know you have been scammed before so I do not blame you.
Re: Come Let's Win Together by Mandera2: 10:07am On Dec 18, 2020
Whitelookq:

Sorry I no longer do that. I make refunds if my game do not enter, and guess what? I have only done refund once because my games are always sure.

shut ur mouth and stop deceiving people ....there's nothing like sure game....go to someone that won 30 million yesterday and demand for games, u will find out that the result will be trash.... since u know sure game, why are u still not rich ? why can't u invest big and hit them once.... Arab nonsense

1 Like

Re: Come Let's Win Together by Whitelookq: 10:10am On Dec 18, 2020
Mandera2:

shut ur mouth and stop deceiving people ....there's nothing like sure game....go to someone that won 30 million yesterday and demand for games, u will find out that the result will be trash.... since u know sure game, why are u still not rich ? why can't u invest big and hit them once.... Arab nonsense

I can not trade words with you. But I did not tell you my games are from one source or the other, but my games always enter. That's the thing. It has always been like that. I do much statistical analysis before I bring out games. Best of luck sha. And I can not disclose to you my financial worth.
Re: Come Let's Win Together by babatunji91185: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2020
:how did yesterdays own fare..100% correct.
Re: Come Let's Win Together by Whitelookq: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=babatunji91185 post=97191827]:how did yesterdays own fare..100% correct.[/quoteu]

Yes 100%
Re: Come Let's Win Together by Mandera2: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
Whitelookq:

I will post today own once the games are over. Just cool down, I know you have been scammed before so I do not blame you.

to post winning game is easy.....u can go to a betnaija friend and snap their winning ticket
Re: Come Let's Win Together by Whitelookq: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
Try this out guys.

Re: Come Let's Win Together by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
You are showing us booking code.Show us your stakes of #5k not booking codes.You don't stake games that you are posting for others to play.

2 Likes

Re: Come Let's Win Together by Wolf442: 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
Whitelookq:
Good morning nairalanders, today sure games available. Dm me on my email to get it.

Note: its not free, pay after win is also accepted only if you can keep your end of the deal and we are 99% correct all the time.

Some of yesterday winnings.

It's like you want to be unfortunate Abi?

Where do you think you are?. In your secondary school class where You can Manipulate people?

Don't just attract curses to yourself!. You are posting screenshot of a booked game which Am very sure you didn't play!. And if your game is 99% sure, Why Staking with 5k?

And if you have Won a million times, why still charging For the games?..

Can you now see that you are St00pid?.. You can't disagree that you are St00pid, Cause these are the symptoms!.

So before matter Escalate and Before you attract curses to yourself, Do the Noble thing and Get your Hungry Dem.ented F00lish a%s out of here!.

Id!0t.

1 Like

Re: Come Let's Win Together by Whitelookq: 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
I play my games at 1xbet, that is why I show you booking codes. Because most people use bet9ja.
Re: Come Let's Win Together by Mandera2: 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
Whitelookq:
I play my games at 1xbet, that is why I show you booking codes. Because most people use bet9ja.

just imagine rubbish prediction, ur club brugge women wey them dey flog 3nil first half.. I told ya u don't know nothing

1 Like

Re: Come Let's Win Together by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
Mandera2:

just imagine rubbish prediction, ur club brugge women wey them dey flog 3nil first half.. I told ya u don't know nothing
Check the other sport betting strategy in this sport section, you could pick a few things there.
No payment or anything.
Re: Come Let's Win Together by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
When you see sure odds, fixed matches, pay after win etc. Allow them to run 3 - 5 games for trial, you'll see they cannot. Let's be honest for once, anyone could book a set of games and after winning he would show the booking code of the ones that one.
Re: Come Let's Win Together by Wolf442: 11:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
Whitelookq:
Try this out guys.

Sebi now you can see what i meant when I said u are St00pid?

Now run along and don't Display any Further stup.idity.

99% sure Mu.mu u think say Gambling na your mate! Usel.ess fellow

1 Like

Re: Come Let's Win Together by Whitelookq: 12:12am On Dec 19, 2020
Free game kill all of una
Re: Come Let's Win Together by Whitelookq: 12:12am On Dec 19, 2020
Today win

Re: Come Let's Win Together by Whitelookq: 12:16am On Dec 19, 2020
Good morning dear nairalanders, those people insulting me are all stupid, you wanted free game I give free game. Free games are always not accurate. If you want accurate games, you pay for it. So if you are here for free games I will keep giving you free rubbish so you can keep loosing. Today's 10odd will be ready by 10am tomorrow. To book for your games contact me at 0-8-0-7-5-7-7-7-6-1-4 or Dm my email.
Re: Come Let's Win Together by Whitelookq: 12:18am On Dec 19, 2020
Wolf442:

Sebi now you can see what i meant when I said u are St00pid?

Now run along and don't Display any Further stup.idity.

99% sure Mu.mu u think say Gambling na your mate! Usel.ess fellow

U are a foo-l, u know nothing.
Re: Come Let's Win Together by Wolf442: 7:42am On Dec 19, 2020
Whitelookq:

U are a foo-l, u know nothing.

**Smiles**

You just confirmed My Exact words.. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Come Let's Win Together by Mandera2: 7:53am On Dec 19, 2020
Whitelookq:
Good morning dear nairalanders, those people insulting me are all stupid, you wanted free game I give free game. Free games are always not accurate. If you want accurate games, you pay for it. So if you are here for free games I will keep giving you free rubbish so you can keep loosing. Today's 10odd will be ready by 10am tomorrow. To book for your games contact me at 0-8-0-7-5-7-7-7-6-1-4 or Dm my email.

show the winning ticket of that slip and amount u used in playing it.... last month you were begging for us to teach u one particular betting option and now u are claiming what u are not

1 Like

Re: Come Let's Win Together by Mandera2: 7:55am On Dec 19, 2020
Mandera2:

show the winning ticket of that slip and amount u used in playing it.... last month you were begging for us to teach u one particular betting option and now u are claiming what u are not

this is the link where u are begging for us to teach u betting option
https://www.nairaland.com/6220799/what-does-home-clean-sheet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Let's Win Together by Wolf442: 8:37am On Dec 19, 2020
The guy is Hungry Dawg
A lazy Nigerian Poverty stricken Youth, who thinks He can make money without working for it.

Not my word but His.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come Let's Win Together by Mandera2: 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
the guy don run. ... him no gree talk again....lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Generator Republic: Nigerians Mock South Africans As Super Eagles Qualify For AF / NFF Elections May Be Postponed For One Year / Nigeria Premier League: Enugu Rangers Vs 3Sc On Sunday Dec 19 @ 4pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.