Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' (67663 Views)

16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia / Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by Rolly22(m): 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms This is so sophisticated Putin the main odogwu The goal is to make mulla more than Putin And nothing else Weather by hardwork or by smart work (i.e B0mbing steadily) With the aid of mushin weed

Brotherly wetin be the update na, Help a Brother.
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by Codedlyon: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
Agbawo ni Vladimir Putin baba agbalagba tuale!! Owo meji feyankan.
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
seunny4lif:
Ode, too much BBC and CNN
Which opposition ? the fake news chemical gas?
You guys will be talking rubbish here like you know mother Russia
Bros, travel to Russia and stop talking nonsense CIA and KGB?
Both are secret police used for dirty works
CIA is worst
whats the diff btw
Go and read the comments from Russians themselves, what they're saying concerning Putin, the injustice from him.
You were unaware when the usa seal team came to Nigeria to rescue an American that was kidnapped and held hostage, if not for USA state security and Trump that let you know, you will never know talk of Russia. What do you know about Russia, you don't even know what's happening in your country not to talk of Russia.
You're just a vegetable.
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by AntiNigerian: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
Putin is the real sinzu money grin
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by seunny4lif(m): 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ode, whats my business with Nigeria? There are better Africa countries in Africa
I bet you have never been to USA or Russia before or any Europe country before?
According to you and your brainwashed brain, USA is far better than Russia? grin grin grin grin grin
USA is lucky that it is an English speaking country
Russia is still in top 5 the most immigrant country in the world
Travel and see
onyechez:

Go and read the comments from Russians themselves, what they're saying concerning Putin, the injustice from him.
You were unaware when the usa seal team came to Nigeria to rescue an American that was kidnapped and held hostage, if not for USA state security and Trump that let you know, you will never know talk of Russia. What do you know about Russia, you don't even know what's happening in your country not to talk of Russia.
You're just a vegetable.
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by abike12(f): 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
Money is enjoyable to a certain extent, when it starts getting to this level the fun is out of it.
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by uthlaw: 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
BlackfireX:
Tinubu is richer than him grin
very sure my brother!
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by iamyemiakins(m): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
Shortyy:
Action man! grin he hardly talks, but he's always doing!.
Na this kain people I dey like emulate.
Shortyy! cheesy
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by okoIYAyin(m): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
Bleep putin! He's one corrupt mofo. See some silly nigerians praising him up there smh, and they'll be the one's to castigate their own corrupt politicians first, bloody hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
seunny4lif:
Ode, whats my business with Nigeria? There are better Africa countries in Nigeria
I bet you have never been to USA or Russia before or any Europe country before?
According to you and your brainwashed brain, USA is far better than Russia? grin grin grin grin grin
USA is lucky that it is an English speaking country
Russia is still in top 5 the most immigrant country in the world
Travel and see
Ehya, you have lost already. grin grin.
Let me continue with others that seem promising. cheesy
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by Alal(m): 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
If you think corruption is for blacks alone, you're joking. This madness, wickedness, non challant attitude towards followers, nepotism, shire disrespect for rights of others, zero empathy are the attributes of humans of this generation and I wonder what the next generation would be.
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by hotseat: 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
Apart from being the Russian leader, what are the other sources of his income?

I don't want to believe that the man is a common thief after all.
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
okoIYAyin:
Bleep putin! He's one corrupt mofo. See some silly nigerians praising him up there smh, and they'll be the one's to castigate their own corrupt politicians first, bloody hypocrite!
High five. Don't mind those silly Nigerians. I have read countless complains from Russians themselves against Putin ranging from injustice, corrupt act from the Russian oligarch.
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by djflexcy: 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
BlackfireX:
We can't hear you at the back
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by seunny4lif(m): 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
Putin is corrupt grin or you mean USA government including your beloved Obama is corrupt because they made billions from killing their children by sending them to Iraq and Afghanistan grin
okoIYAyin:
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by Runtown07: 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
BlackfireX:
how much is the total net worth of tinubu., my guy u can't compare world power in the person of Putin to rag tinubu.
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by seunny4lif(m): 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
When I say you be Olodo grin
You don’t even know the mean of Oligarchs.
What do you call USA senators who controls USA business?
onyechez:

High five. Don't mind those silly Nigerians. I have read countless complains from Russians themselves against Putin ranging from injustice, corrupt act from the Russian oligarch.
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by issalight(m): 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
setobaba:
I’m getting a dog to name after him soon, the man no dey loud his wealth
A killer drone wud soon find ur dog
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by Runtown07: 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Mescana22:
But his country are so poor, some people earn 100 dollar as salary in Russia
just as people earn less than 1 dollar a day in the zoo called Nigeria., something is crystal clear., their living standard is OK with them, with all the basic amenities in place unlike the zoo.
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by seunny4lif(m): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
Every year one British newspaper will come out and see fine house in Russia then boom its Putin’s house.
Putin has no personal house because all the house putin is staying belong to Mother Russia.
Just like Merkel of Germany have many house in Germany but its belong to Germany not Merkel
hotseat:
Apart from being the Russian leader, what are the other sources of his income?

I don't want to believe that the man is a common thief after all.
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by adexeli(m): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
ThierryJay:

As in I really wonder at our mentality as Nigerians. Russia corruption index is almost at par with that of Nigeria and here we are jubilating over the wealth of a president whose federal salary does not justify the expensive acquisitions he is making.

You laud Putin's corrupt toga while you condemn the Tinubus, Atikus and even Buhari. You are not well o, if you didn't know.

As in ehn, the level of hypocrisy in this nation is baffling
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by okoIYAyin(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
seunny4lif:
Putin is corrupt grin or you mean USA government including your beloved Obama is corrupt because they made billions from killing their children by sending them to Iraq and Afghanistan grin

Oga go and check the meaning of corruption first then quote me again.
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
seunny4lif:
When I say you be Olodo grin
You don’t even know the mean of Oligarchs.
What do you call USA senators who controls USA business?
You see how you dey fool.

Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by seunny4lif(m): 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Then you don’t know what you type be saying Putin is corrupt
You be olodo be that
okoIYAyin:

Oga go and check the meaning of corruption first then quote me again.
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by seunny4lif(m): 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
Meaning you don’t know anything
I repeat you be real olodo
Ode
Face your no light no road and bad hospital in your country and leave Russia to people who loved her and Putin.
onyechez:

You see how you dey fool.
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by HRMK: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
VANITY UPON VANITY,ALL IS VANITY!PERSONAL OR STATE PROPERTIES?AND HE GOT ALL THESE ON £100K SALARY?WHO IS DCVG WHO HERE?
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by fabolouz1(m): 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
As long as the citizens don't cry about poverty , nobody gives a hoot because the country is progressing .
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by anonymous1759(m): 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
Mescana22:
But his country are so poor, some people earn 100 dollar as salary in Russia

Hain lie key u there
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
seunny4lif:
Meaning you don’t know anything
I repeat you be real olodo
Ode
Face your no light no road and bad hospital in your country and leave Russia to people who loved her and Putin.
Hahaha, you have no point again. Try harder next time. grin cheesy
You keep mentioning Olodo, that's your sweetener to spice your empty line. cheesy
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by Lilgabby(m): 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
Vanity crew be like....
He don chop our money....
Re: Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' by seunny4lif(m): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
grin grin
Only God can help you grin
Oya face Buhari and leave Putin to us
Serious you need to go to Russia then you mindset about Putin will change not all this yeye British and USA news about Putin or Mother Russia.
onyechez:

Hahaha, you have no point again. Try harder next time. grin cheesy
You keep mentioning Olodo, that's your sweetener to spice your empty line. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf / Taliban Fighters Killed & Captured After Afghan Militias Seize 3 Districts / Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.