Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) (29974 Views)

BBNaija's Erica Nlewedim Visits Abia State For First Time (Photos, Video) / Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House / Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
The same Nigerian youths protesting for #endsars, nonsense.
Abia state, the garbage of Ndigbo.
Rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) by Warlord2014(m): 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
Gracedavid125:
Erica Visit Government house in Abia State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9qclEGvBY8

And she visited the worst state in eastern Nigeria...
State with the most corrupt governor, i am not surprised at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) by brexit: 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
Government helping to derail and discourage the youths from useful ventures

A lady that was involved in a disgraceful act is being celebrated, am not jealous since am made by the grace of God, I just want to put the records straight

Let us be guided accordingly to avoid celebrating foolishness and rascality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
By nonsense people like her undecided
Gracedavid125:
Erica is loved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Gracedavid125:
Erica is loved

Love nsi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) by EmmyCC: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
Truly loved
Re: Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) by lexy2014: 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
Gracedavid125:
Erica Visit Government house in Abia State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9qclEGvBY8

I saw this coming.
Re: Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) by Dreyton36: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nor be this girl my neighbor say one huge guy fvck her for live show?
Or am I mistaking

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) by EmmyCC: 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
Seyzcham91:
By nonsense people like her undecided
Why are you pained that people love her?

1 Like

Re: Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) by oforjide: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Why is that nairaland fans are jealous of nengi and OZO any good news abt them don't appear on this forum they had their mini wedding yesterday in abuja and every social media network carried the news except this nairaland
Re: Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) by flourish01(m): 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
hmmmm...
Re: Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) by heniford2: 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
bleeped up system
Re: Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lalami3232:
A big brother contestant would be invited to see a governor but hard working graduates won't even dare go close to the gate. This life now eeh, na evil things dey pay pass at the moment
Hard working graduates didn't rake in millions of dollars in profit for entertainment multinationals.
Evil things do not pay. It's capitalism.
Besides the only reason why Nigerian politicians quickly rush to identify with bbnaija contestants from their states is because of the massive fanbase and popularity they posses, hoping that it will attract the Goodwill of the masses.
Re: Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
The real Alpha males are those with money and power, you can practically order any pussy like you're buying pizza online, it will come delivered to you at your doorstep. No long talk.

1 Like

Re: Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) by simplesearch: 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
DropsMic:

Please allow her to sell her snail in peace... If you know, you know

Evil does not last forever, soon the table will turn and righteousness will be established forever. Just ensure you are on the Lord's side?
Re: Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) by tasalanoni(m): 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nigeria is a joke. With the youths like this, who sees an end to the messy state of things in this country? Of what worth is this girl to be allowed entry into such an important admin building much more with such a grand reception?
I was in the midst of some profoundly foolish youths and expressed my reservations over Nengi's appointment as an SSA to an incumbent governor. I shuddered at the response of fellow youths with whom I protested against SARS and misrule. I was called a hater for not celebrating what was termed her "BLESSING AND FORTUNE". Going by their perceived descriptions of fortune and blessing, are our present crop of leaders not BLESSED and FORTUNATE? Why are we crying foul and demanding an end to misrule?
Let's chill, make merry with them and enjoy Nigeria the way they shaped it...
Swords will surely come for me but I care nothing .
Re: Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) by Benwallt(m): 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
Cleopatra, ruling her kingdom with here kpekus. Free for all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
grin see as she dey waka when her security open door like one top madam

Na waa o from nowhere dizz one don b celeb

But if i pass her for road without all these people following her walahi i no go recognise am

1 Like

Re: Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
grin

you make me laugh

why would i be pained?

i just don't see what to like in Olosho undecided

if not that we naija celebrate mediocrity
EmmyCC:

Why are you pained that people love her?

1 Like

Re: Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
onyechez:
The same Nigerian youths protesting for #endsars, nonsense.
Abia state, the garbage of Ndigbo.
Rubbish.
God's own state. smiley
Re: Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) by lincsnuel: 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lalami3232:
A big brother contestant would be invited to see a governor but hard working graduates won't even dare go close to the gate. This life now eeh, na evil things dey pay pass at the moment

Entertainment sells better than School bro
Re: Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) by EmmyCC: 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Seyzcham91:
grin

you make me laugh

why would i be pained?

i just don't see what to like in Olosho undecided

if not that we naija celebrate mediocrity
LOL look at your mouth like Olosho. So quick to call people names the other time you said nonsense people. I don't just want to go Personal so I will leave you. You don't like her allow people that love her to do so it's not your business.
Re: Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
hmm okay! i hear you grin
EmmyCC:

LOL look at your mouth like Olosho. So quick to call people names the other time you said nonsense people. I don't just want to go Personal so I will leave you. You don't like her allow people that love her to do so it's not your business.
Re: Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) by Goodman247: 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nigeria is an unserious country
Re: Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) by Feggie3: 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
EmmyCC:

.. SHAATAPP!!! SHE BE OLOSHO... IF E PAIN U, CHOKE ON IT!!
Re: Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) by Babapyro: 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
The way this idiots misuse the word legend is annoying, riffraff wey carry number 9 position dey form celebrity
Re: Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) by atilla(m): 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
She's looking preggers to me oh
Re: Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) by Aziishyco(m): 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nonsense and ingredients lipsrsealed
Re: Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) by sholay2011(m): 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
RemoveKebab:
Who is she?

First female Nigerian in space?
First woman (nigerian)to land on moon or mars?
Did she discover final cure to cancer or hiv?
Or Solution to infinite/unlimited energy?

Damn what a country.
You said my mind. Nigeria! cry
Re: Erica Visits Abia Government House (Video) by kenfarm(m): 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
Can some repost that bedmatic video btw her and kidwaya....I won check something pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment / Tiwa Savage Is Gorgeous In New Makeup Photos / Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.