Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ... (736 Views)

Abuja People, This Is For You! / Abuja People, This Is For You! / Hi There, It Has Come To Our Attention That Some People Are Sharing FAKE News. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Arkjones(m): 11:16am On Dec 18, 2020
Re: ... by RedPanthar: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2020
Welcome to the world. The real world.

4 Likes

Re: ... by Arkjones(m): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2020
RedPanthar:
Welcome to the world. The real world.
uhmmm sincerely its just getting clearer everyday am on my own..but on the other hand its surprising.. this days the only things that comes out of my mind is nawa ooo.. i so much believe i would breakthrough. Thanks bro
Re: ... by DaBillionnaire: 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
Arkjones:
I and my friend have been trying now to raise some money to start up a business we so much have passion for but its has been one of the hardest task of my life.. we have friends who worth millions of naira who we have helped countless times without expecting a dime backbut wen we met them up for loan with even an interest they start saying you know is not that there is no money but this but that.. including family members too with fat accounts.. in my face i felt its wickedness which prompt me to ask why are people this wicked?

lipsrsealed
Re: ... by Nelsizzy(m): 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
Arkjones:
I and my friend have been trying now to raise some money to start up a business we so much have passion for but its has been one of the hardest task of my life.. we have friends who worth millions of naira who we have helped countless times without expecting a dime backbut wen we met them up for loan with even an interest they start saying you know is not that there is no money but this but that.. including family members too with fat accounts.. in my face i felt its wickedness which prompt me to ask why are people this wicked?

See this one. The earlier you realize that nobody owes you shit, the better for you. See entitlement mentality ffs.
Re: ... by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
It's not wickedness. There's a 99 percent chance of not seeing their money back. Grow the business and the revenues using the meagre resources you have and watch the people who denied you funds beg you to take money.

1 Like

Re: ... by Etinosa1234: 1:27am On Dec 19, 2020
It’s not wickedness

That they refused to give u money doesn’t mean they are wicked

At least respect their decisions

Maybe when ur bizness boom, then they can give u money in the form of shares
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 19, 2020
Etinosa1234:
It’s not wickedness

That they refused to give u money doesn’t mean they are wicked

At least respect their decisions
Maybe when ur bizness boom, then they can give u money in the form of shares
DON'T MIND HIM !...
NIGERIANS always exhibit this Ownership mentality.

The First time I left the country a Friend of mine who stopped calling me for years called me asking me to ship a car for him for FREE.
I asked him with whose money.
I was shocked he could call despite years of neglect.
Many Nigerians have this terrible conduct and it saddens me.

How is he sure those his FRIENDS are worth millions.?
He has suddenly become their ACCOUNT manager.
The Earlier people stop hinging their Faith on people the better for them.

He doesn't know his Friends do not owe him any dime. See the way he is raining insults on them.
He's the one begging and still the one being insolent.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nopanties: 5:07am On Dec 19, 2020
If you need loan, can't you goto LAPO? Why come to me if you're not a dubious fellow
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 19, 2020
Nopanties:
If you need loan, can't you goto LAPO? Why come to me if you're not a dubious fellow
Exactly.
People should learn to go to BANKS or LOAN OFFICES.
Since he has agreed to pay Interest, then he should legalize/formalise it.
Tomorrow those friends whom he wants to borrow from can deny every deal.
Re: ... by lizzychom: 5:46am On Dec 19, 2020
@op if u r in their position u will do d same.The fact that ur friends and family members are driving expensive cars or living good doesn't mean that they HV millions in their accounts.learn not to depend on anybody.Depend on God .I have some many connections with people that can help me get a job I keep depending on them but cldnt secure a job Tru them but when I removed my mind and depended on God I got a good job during the lock down.Learn to depend on God and not man
Re: ... by HarunaWest(m): 5:57am On Dec 19, 2020
Arkjones:
People will readily invest in a business that has already taken off and not a start-up.
Their money might just go down the drain and becomes irrecoverable.

If you know, you know.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Invite Real Or Fake? Please Help.. / Vacancy For Audit Trainee / Urgent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.