Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Please How Can I Plant Moin Moin Leaf Plant - Thaumatococcus Daniellii - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please How Can I Plant Moin Moin Leaf Plant - Thaumatococcus Daniellii (715 Views)

Please What Is The English Name Of Yoruba Name Of This Leaf Plant? / Can I Plant White Beans Now In The Southwest?? / How Do I Plant Ewedu ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Plant Moin Moin Leaf Plant - Thaumatococcus Daniellii by Donald3d(m): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2020
I am trying to go as organic as possible. I really don't like the idea of using nylons or plastic containers to make Moin Moin.
Please where can I get seedling(or how are they planted ?) for this plant .
I know I can buy the leave in the market, but I just love planting grin

Thanks in advance
Re: Please How Can I Plant Moin Moin Leaf Plant - Thaumatococcus Daniellii by Donald3d(m): 12:07am On Dec 21, 2020
Anyone ?
Re: Please How Can I Plant Moin Moin Leaf Plant - Thaumatococcus Daniellii by benzion72(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
Though it grow naturally in the wild. But get the corm and plant it there is no crime in trying
Re: Please How Can I Plant Moin Moin Leaf Plant - Thaumatococcus Daniellii by Donald3d(m): 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
benzion72:
Though it grow naturally in the wild. But get the corm and plant it there is no crime in trying
Thanks for your response.
Do you know how I can get the corm ?
I only see the leaves in the market, do you know if they also sell the corm ?
Thanks
Re: Please How Can I Plant Moin Moin Leaf Plant - Thaumatococcus Daniellii by benzion72(m): 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
Donald3d:

Thanks for your response.
Do you know how I can get the corm ?
I only see the leaves in the market, do you know if they also sell the corm ?
Thanks

Nobody sells the corm. You can approach the leaves seller to help you get the corm. Or any farmer that have it on the farm to help you with the corm .
Re: Please How Can I Plant Moin Moin Leaf Plant - Thaumatococcus Daniellii by Donald3d(m): 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
benzion72:

Nobody sells the corm. You can approach the leaves seller to help you get the corm. Or any farmer that have it on the farm to help you with the corm .
Thank you very much.

(1) (Reply)

African Grey Parrot For Sale / Farmers Help! Why Is My Yam Growing This Way? / Need An Agro Website For Your Business? Contact Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.