Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Your Assistance Is Really Needed. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Assistance Is Really Needed. (177 Views)

Agbero: Are They Really Needed In Lagos? / Seun Osewa, Please Employ More Moderators, It Is Really Needed / A Stranded Final Student Needs Your Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Assistance Is Really Needed. by Donmic14(m): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
[color=#006600][/color] Hello peeps, I have been dealing with this issue for couple of days now. I was sent money from Finland through paysend link to my mobile phone number, I got the the link from paysend inorder to move the money to any mastercard of my choice. I tried crediting to my master cards and all effort failed. Not until yesterday I tried to give it a shot again and suddenly I couldn't find the money anymore. I tried contacting paysend and I was told they will contact me in 48hrs. It's almost four days now.

My question is, since the money couldn't get to me why not return it to the sender or its the money hanging somewhere? Or maybe I'm not doing something right. Any solution will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Your Assistance Is Really Needed. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
Donmic14:
[color=#006600][/color] Hello peeps, I have been dealing with this issue for couple of days now. I was sent money from Finland through paysend link to my mobile phone number, I got the the link from paysend inorder to move the money to any mastercard of my choice. I tried crediting to my master cards and all effort failed. Not until yesterday I tried to give it a shot again and suddenly I couldn't find the money anymore. I tried contacting paysend and I was told they will contact me in 48hrs. It's almost four days now.

My question is, since the money couldn't get to me why not return it to the sender or its the money hanging somewhere? Or maybe I'm not doing something right. Any solution will be appreciated. Thanks.

I think something similar to this happen 2 months ago.
It's probably now a policy for financial companies to hold on to funds not properly claimed
Re: Your Assistance Is Really Needed. by Donmic14(m): 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
Apparently, the money is gone or what?

(1) (Reply)

One Week Old PS4 Slim (I Terabyte) For Sale At 200k / Fun Like Never Before / Understand How Correct Size Cheap Plus Size Sleepwear Helps In Goodnight Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.