Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release (53012 Views)

Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) / Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release / Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed (2) (3) (4)

Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by NaMeAboki: 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ever8090:
Those are the future president, governors,senate President,army chief of staff,IGP, etc according to our known quarter system that is for the North...but we thank God they are back even though we know it was all stage to claim Bihari's competence more than Jonathan as regards to Chibok girls...

Pot calling the kettle black: it is not quarter but Quota; not stage but staged and not Bihari but Buhari.

There are indeed ppl who having graduated from school through exam malpractice/forgery; would turn around and ironically ridicule those who may have under achieved, because they refused to cheat like them.
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by OmoAkin85: 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
Claudiusdeux:

Considering that

1.I am not paid by the government

2.Most of the girls have been released does not mean all the girls have been released....especially as regards Chibok

3.I don't even support APC and/or PDP...and even think that APC after all their promises have failed in security and environment

Your bitterness is misplaced.

Good afternoon.
you are one of the brain wash citizens.the chibok kidnapping is what they use to destroy Jonathan government..them use am play politics ..those girls they one side they enjoy like this
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by Chimeluv(f): 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
I guess they were kidnapped from different schools since they wearing different uniforms undecided
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
OmoAkin85:
you are one of the brain wash citizens.the chibok kidnapping is what they use to destroy Jonathan government..them use am play politics ..those girls they one side they enjoy like this

So if CHibok was used to destroy government of GEJ, then the kidnapping and banditry in the North and the fulani herdsmen crisis in the country is being used by Southerners to destroy APC government of Buihari.

You see why I am tired of you PDP and APC jokers. With you guys it is always someone else's fault.

Right now some of the APC people are blaming PDP.

And someone was askling me why I don't like PDP and APC.

Both PDP and APC can clear off for all I know. They have failed, and they will keep failing.

Oga, leave PDP AND APC matter. You form your own party and change Nigeria.,...restructure and divide even if you want.
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by Goldp5988(f): 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
Claudiusdeux:

Most of them are, it is the minority that aren't back.

Yes, please we need the minority
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
Goldp5988:

Yes, please we need the minority

Very true...we need all of them back.,

Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by Joker25: 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
Why dem come release them on buhari's birthday

Hmmmm lemme don't talk sha
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by bizzibodi(m): 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
I thought Haruna Shehu said only 10 boys were kidnapped
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Downey:
Arrangee kidnapped...who is with me?
correct babe!!

Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
expressglory:
For those who want to see the clothes they were wearing....
Whether you want to hear or not....this is good news for the parents. I dont know why some people are not happy? Haba...this country citizens are somehow oooo
brother wey mumu!! Be calming down! Our eye's are open now so keep deceiving ur gullible brainwashed supporters
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by MANSPRIDE: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
expressglory:
Whether you want to hear or not....this is good news for the parents. I dont know why some people are not happy? Haba...this country citizens are somehow oooo
We're they not abducted from the same school.
How come I am spotting different uniforms.
The whole thing is looking really stages.
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by BobbyZrealist(m): 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
internationalman:
Buhari and his goons kidnapped the students themselves and negotiated with themselves to release them from themselves to prove a silly point...

To prove a silly point indeed.like the Dapchi issue.
It is good they are back,but it is so sad that we have to play such drama in this country,mehn I'm such for words,this matter is headache.
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by Bigseven(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
So den get 3 different uniforms? Toh ya Allah..
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by abdoulvilla: 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
PopSmoke:
see as Dem be
almajiri
na dem go still rule u one day
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by MDBELLO(m): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
Amen jesu!
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by Divoc19(f): 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nigeria is funny o

All these people were taken just like that.

What a pity
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by OmoAkin85: 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=Claudiusdeux post=97199735]

So if CHibok was used to destroy government of GEJ, then the kidnapping and banditry in the North and the fulani herdsmen crisis in the country is being used by Southerners to destroy APC government of Buihari.

You see why I am tired of you PDP and APC jokers. With you guys it is always someone else's fault.

Both PDP and APC can clear off for all I know. They have failed, and they will keep failing.

Oga, leave PDP AND APC matter. You form your own party and change Nigeria.,...restructure and divide even if you want. [/quote lol u didn't follow d story from d beginning..during d incident there were military at d area and boko haram just come kidnap d girls without engaging d military in gun battle..and am not apc or pdp..think my guy
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by OmoAkin85: 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
Claudiusdeux:

Oga, leave PDP AND APC matter. You form your own party and change Nigeria.,...restructure and divide even if you want.
lol u didn't follow d story from d beginning..during d incident there were military at d area and boko haram just come kidnap d girls without engaging d military in gun battle..and am not apc or pdp..think my guy
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by Franklydes(m): 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
Goldp5988:
And the Girls are not back
Good question my brother
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by Goldp5988(f): 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
Franklydes:
Good question my brother

I bi sisi, I no bi brother
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by YorubaMod(m): 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
This one na massive northern recruitment.
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by Oesophagus99(m): 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
Somone pls check their shit holes..

Hope it hasn't been expanded
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by TrebleChamp(m): 12:03am On Dec 19, 2020
expressglory:
The kids pictured look like rented Almajaris to me, the useless Govt can go any length to save its ugly face. I just hope they are the real student kidnapped, may God help us in this country...
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by Franklydes(m): 5:34am On Dec 19, 2020
Goldp5988:

I bi sisi, I no bi brother
lol, am so sorry please i didn't figure that out earlier. please pardon my manner.

Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by jhubril(m): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2020
I was in this conference hall in 2019.

Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by abdoulvilla: 7:43am On Dec 29, 2020
[quote author=Asadujames202 post=97196127] Good news

Future SHEKAUS
e pain you?

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos / Obinna Okadigbo Is Dead (Chuba Okadigbo’s Son)