Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,771 members, 7,866,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Revealed: The 3 Secret Strategies To Sell Anything To Anyone Online. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Revealed: The 3 Secret Strategies To Sell Anything To Anyone Online. (144 Views)

Sim Shagaya Looking For A Researcher On The 3-Wheel Vehicle Market In Nigeria / Secret Strategies To Make Money Online Reddit / 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: The 3 Secret Strategies To Sell Anything To Anyone Online. by Salmakhub(m): 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
You offer the best services...
You have a wonderful product...
You are good at selling...

But still,customers still complain
"I don't trust you" "I am not sure it will work" "Your price is too high" and even more frustrating remarks.

You are pissed off, frustrated and even thinking of giving up. I understand your pain because I have also been in your shoes before, I know how saddening it is, that's why I have decided to give you my 3 SECRET STRATEGIES I use to get any Customer to buy anything from me without even any complains or objections.

The 3 SECRET STRATEGIES have made me a lot of money since I have been using it and it still does till now.

I used the word "SECRET" because it's a secret. It is something Online Marketing experts would not tell you on a platter of gold, but I am willing to give you without collecting a dime from you...

If you are not ready to triple your sales online then don't bother to read this, if you re satisfied with your status, pls don't read this...But if you are hungry for more, then I'll suggest you take your pen and note...because I am about to take you on a really long journey on making money selling online...

LET'S GO!

#SECRET NO. 1: MY OFFERS ARE IRRESISTIBLE!
When I sell my offers, they are so irresistible that only an insane person can see it and just ignore�. These are the techniques I use in making my offers irresistible �

"FOOT IN THE DOOR TECHNIQUE"

Take your offer step by step...once your customer is able to agree on a smaller offer... It'll be easier to get them to buy a new even bigger ones...

Start from the smaller offers then to the bigger ones...

You can also do like a side to side comparison of your offers, stylishly playing with their emotions...

*DECOY TECHNIQUE*
It's all about generating positive emotions,

Look at this scenario for example:
You want to give two people 90k...

Now you give the 1st person 40k, then 50k after 3 days...
The 2nd person, you gave 120k, then after 3 days, you collect 30k back...

*Add Urgency*

Things that'll make them know they'll miss a lot if they don't buy NOW...

EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS, LIMITED TIME OFFER, and PREMIUM BONUSES and more...

*VALUE >> PRICE*

Let the value you are giving them be far far more than the price AND...

LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE DOING SO!...

I watched a video recently, where the owner of Click Funnels, Russell Brunson was giving an offer...

He gave them one of the best books in the world for free as a BONUS in the offer and he LET THEM KNOW!

He called the author, if he could give it for FREE and he completely disagreed...
Then he asked to buy the author's company...he continued to disagree until he priced it *$1,000,000!...*

Just to do what?!... To give them the book as a BONUS and he made sure to show them the transaction details with complete proof...

*MONEY-BACK GUARANTEES*
You surely don't want to put all the risk on your customers and they definitely don't want it that too...

To do this, add a full proof money back guarantee,
If they don't get the results you promised after X number of days, you'll refund them 100%.

Infact, if you are really certain of your product, you can tell them you'll return double the amount they paid if they don't see results.

Yes!... If you're certain of results then you definitely have nothing to worry about...

You might be scared of customers decieving you just to get their money back, infact it's expected...

But surprisingly, THEY WON'T!

In a video I watched, where Dan Lok was talking on MONEY-BACK GUARANTEES...
He said, there was a time he was told to host a 3-day vacation cos the previous ones didn't have as much turn up as expected.

He put up a money-back guarantee...where if for any reason, they didn't like the vacation during the 3 days...they should just complain to the authorities and their money will be refunded 100% and expectedly NO ONE DID!

*STRONG CTA [Call To Action]*

In your offer let the reader know what to do next, make it as clear as possible, with a Strong and Obvious Call To Action.

One mistake also commonly made is putting a lot of CTAs in your offer, only one CTA is needed and only one direct CTA should be added.

Quick tip:
Rather then using a CTA that's too outright, let the CTA be even attractive�

For example:
Rather than "To get the ebook on making more sales, Click on the link below".

Use "Click the link below, to continue on your journey to financial freedom"

#SECRET NO. 2: MY PRICING STRATEGIES ARE AMAZING.

Ask people to pay too much for your product or service and they will stop buying. Ask too little and your profit margin slides or customers assume your product is poor quality. An 'optimum price' factors in all your costs and maximises your margins while remaining attractive to customers. Here's how to set your prices.

PRICING STRATEGY NO. 1
PRICE TO YOUR MARKET

Study the market, observe what your *competitors charge* and what *customers pay*. Use this to determine your price. You can price the same as competitors, a little less or a little high depending on the value of the product you're selling.
But it's best to be the one *leading the market*... The one other competitors observe to determine their price.

*PRICE TO COSTS*

Workout your costs both direct and indirect ones...from the actual amount of the product or resources to the packaging or shipping of the product.

There is also a trick here, if you sell a physical product that probably needs delivery, add the delivery cost to your product and add the *NO DELIVERY FEE* tag...

For example,
You sell shoes of N15k and you're based at Lagos. You have a customer that wants to buy a pair of shoes at Ibadan...

Let's assume, normally the delivery fee is N4k... Instead of saying "The shoe is N15k, but you'll pay an additional N4k for delivery"... Rather say

"The cost of the shoe is N19k, delivery is FREE!�"
Or " The cost of the shoe is N17k, Delivery is not N4k BUT N2k... 50% OFF!...�

P:S...
It's just a Marketing strategy, if you feel you don't like it... You can still sell the normal way...it's also Good�

Under Price to Costs, there's something called the *BREAK EVEN STRATEGY*... This is just selling to Pay The Bills, workout the costs, and sell with little or no profit...

This is done to test the waters, to attract more customers for a bigger and more juicy OFFER�...
Understood?

*Price To Time*

This is used most for services, the more the time used to offer the service, the higher the price. It's common but not advisable cos it causes what we call *CONFLICT OF INTEREST*

For example, you're a web designer, a customer asks you to design a landing page and you charge $100 per hour...

How long is it going to take take you then? 10 hours... That's $1000...

Now if you can get it finished in 7 hours, would you tell the customer? Or would you want to get it done at that time? NO!
Cos the longer you take, the more the money...
Unlike the customer, the longer you take, the money he/she spends... So they want to get it done as soon as possible so they can pay lesser...

As you can see, there is a *CONFLICT OF INTEREST*
The interest of you and your customers completely differ.

*PRICE TO VALUE*

The more value you offer, the higher the price...

It's the just the best strategy for pricing... all you have to do to increase your price is increase your offer...

It is also the best strategy to assure the irresistibility of your offer.

*PRICE TO POSITION*

This is pricing to your place in the market...

Dan Lok is one of the best Marketers in the world and charges $10,000 per hour for just consultation but still...

He's still sought for, because of the position he takes in the online marketplace...

He also make sure that his supply is far far limited compared to his demand, therefore his consultation is scarce but priceless.

You can also apply this in your sales, make your supply very little compared to your demand and see your customers fight for your product�

#SECRET NO. 3: I HAVE AN AMAZING RELATIONSHIP WITH MY CUSTOMERS.
I don't just sell to my customers, I discuss, think, assist them and much more... That I am not just a marketer to them but also a friend.
So, what tactics fo you use to get your customers to Like and Trust you?... These�

First and most importantly...

*Have the right set of Customers!...*

You can't be selling Wristwatches to someone addicted to football and expect any form of conversion...

...not to even talk of building any kind of marketing relationships...

Now you have the right set of customers...

You want to build a good relationship with them...

Give them VALUE!...
Don't act all SALESY...

You want them to see you as the best option once they face any issues in your niche...

You just have give them *PRECIOUS* value...

You see I used "Precious"...so I'm not talking about just common values you can see anywhere,

Values that'll genuinely solve their troubling problems, values that they'll willingly pay for...

Give them tips, ideas, advises, solutions to FAQs...
Once they see you do this...

...automatically, they'll consult you for some issues relating to your niche...

When this happens, make sure of 2 MAJOR things;

1. Listen very well to them before talking...
2. Respond to them as fast as you can...

*SHOW YOUR HUMAN SIDE*

Don't behave like an automated robot�...

Crack jokes, laugh with your customers, follow trending topics...

Don't act all NEUTRAL...

Not everytime, but once in a while let your customers see you as a friend, not just a business person always behaving in an automated manner��‍♂️

*MAKE THE MOST OF CUSTOMERS' FEEDBACK"*

When customer give you their replies be it suggestion, reviews, problems, criticisms, complains... Any form of feedback...

Make the most of it...

Take note of them, work on them to deliver much much better VALUE.

*REWARD YOUR BEST CUSTOMERS*

When customers patronize you really well, show appreciation by rewarding them...

You can organize things like "Best Customer of the Week, Month" something to just increase their love for your brand.�

These are the 3 KEY STRATEGIES that put me on the top of my game in online marketing. It can also do so for you too, all you need to do is practice, practice and practice till you're perfect at.

I give more useful FREE business tips on WhatsApp. Infact once you chat me up you'll get my top Ebook "THE 8 COMMON SELLING MISTAKES" where you can Discover the 8 sales-killing mistakes even Pro in online marketing make when selling online; for FREE too�.

You can connect with me on WhatsApp via: 08127032093 or
https:///2348127032093 and you can check for more info on my signature.

I will also be launching an Ebook soon on the SECRET STRATEGIES on how to magnetise or attract customers to you, no matter what you sell, even as just a beginner in online marketing.

If it sounds like something you want, feel free to comment for it. Thanks�.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy For Chartered Accountant / FREE TRAINING: Learn How To Run Profitable Facebook Ads / App Developer Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.