Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria (2189 Views)

Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro / Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard / Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by chariisGRACE(m): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2020
atheistandproud:

The iPhone XR don dey old na.

The 10T pro should have a better camera.

The XR scores 101* on the DXOmark rating. While I could not specifically find the 10T Pro on the board, other phones using the same 108MP camera such as the Samsung S20, Note 20, Mi 10, Mi Note 10 all scored significantly higher than the XR.

Las Las sha, beautiful is in the eyes of the beholder. Some people hate GCam because it shows them the true color on their skin and brings out details on their faces.

A lady has legit told me that Tecno spark camera was better than my old Redmi Note 7 because of beauty mode. She needed a camera with high saturation that blurs out faces. RN7 camera was detailed and she had acne. She totally did not want to see that.

So ask your sister to go check YouTube for a proper comparison. Let nobody say Atheistandproud mislead me.

I think I have answered your question to the best of my ability.

grin grin
Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by theFilmtric: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2020
Chimatesky64:
Pls Between iphone xr and mi 10t pro which one has a better camera my little sis want to sell her xr for the mi 10t pro
You still dey ask?? undecided
The Mi 10T is better abeg
Not only camera sef
All-round features
Iphones don't rule camera anymore

theFilmtricsay
Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by darkhorizon: 9:28am On Dec 19, 2020
theFilmtric:

You still dey ask?? undecided
The Mi 10T is better abeg
Not only camera sef
All-round features
Iphones don't rule camera anymore

theFilmtricsay

iPhone still rules videography tho, no ther still comes close.
Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by zakkyzakes: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2020
atheistandproud:

Not kinda, they are expensive.

Samsung is enjoying a monopoly in that market, especially in sales of Super AMOLED displays.

Even the price of SD chips has gone up too.
so they're the only one producing amoled
Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by atheistandproud(m): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2020
zakkyzakes:
so they're the only one producing amoled

No.

But their panels are the best brand in the market and nearly everyone buys from them.
Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by zakkyzakes: 9:48am On Dec 19, 2020
atheistandproud:

No.

But their panels are the best brand in the market and nearly everyone buys from them.
THAT EXPLAINS IT SIR

1 Like

Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by Chimatesky64: 9:49am On Dec 19, 2020
atheistandproud:

The iPhone XR don dey old na.

The 10T pro should have a better camera.

The XR scores 101* on the DXOmark rating. While I could not specifically find the 10T Pro on the board, other phones using the same 108MP camera such as the Samsung S20, Note 20, Mi 10, Mi Note 10 all scored significantly higher than the XR.

Las Las sha, beautiful is in the eyes of the beholder. Some people hate GCam because it shows them the true color on their skin and brings out details on their faces.

A lady has legit told me that Tecno spark camera was better than my old Redmi Note 7 because of beauty mode. She needed a camera with high saturation that blurs out faces. RN7 camera was detailed and she had acne. She totally did not want to see that.

So ask your sister to go check YouTube for a proper comparison. Let nobody say Atheistandproud mislead me.

I think I have answered your .
Thanks for the reply,i think she will go for the mi10t pro.

1 Like

Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by atheistandproud(m): 9:52am On Dec 19, 2020
Chimatesky64:
Thanks for the reply,i think she will go for the mi10t pro.

You're welcome
Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by atheistandproud(m): 9:57am On Dec 19, 2020
darkhorizon:

iPhone still rules videography tho, no ther still comes close.
Used to be true.
Snapdragon 888 is the new king of videography.
SD888 on the left, A14 on the right.

Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by atheistandproud(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2020
theFilmtric:
You still dey ask?? undecided The Mi 10T is better abeg Not only camera sef All-round features Iphones don't rule camera anymore
theFilmtricsay

Correct.
Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by atheistandproud(m): 10:00am On Dec 19, 2020
chariisGRACE:

grin grin
E shock me that day sha.
But we move.
Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by Chimatesky64: 11:03am On Dec 19, 2020
theFilmtric:
You still dey ask?? undecided The Mi 10T is better abeg Not only camera sef All-round features Iphones don't rule camera anymore
theFilmtricsay
thanks man.
Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by darkhorizon: 11:20am On Dec 19, 2020
atheistandproud:

Used to be true.

Snapdragon 888 is the new king of videography.

SD888 on the left, A14 on the right.

It's not about the SoC, it's about the algorithm used in their videos. iPhone XR with A12 still has better video quality than SD865 phones of this year, although they'd beat it when it comes to photos.

Most of these OEM focus more on their photo algorithm than videos, even Google Pixel, but with Pixel 5 they started paying some attentions to video. I just hope they'd achieve tremendous results with their 'Project WhiteChapel' next year.
Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by atheistandproud(m): 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
darkhorizon:

It's not about the SoC, it's about the algorithm used in their videos. iPhone XR with A12 still has better video quality than SD865 phones of this year, although they'd beat it when it comes to photos.

Most of these OEM focus more on their photo algorithm than videos, even Google Pixel, but with Pixel 5 they started paying some attentions to video. I just hope they'd achieve tremendous results with their 'Project WhiteChapel' next year.

Not exactly.

I agree that your premise on the video algorithm of apple being a step ahead made them "kings" of video as they had both top notch hardware and software.

But now, they no longer have the top notch hardware as they did in previous years, when they were miles ahead of everyone.

Hardware is important. Huawei's camera algorithm is not as good as Google's computational photography or Apple's Deep fusion but with incredible hardware, they've bridged the gap and even surpassed them.

SD888 hardware provides the platform for Android OEMs to cut the gap or even best Apple.
Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by Kondomatic(m): 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
atheistandproud:

Name one Flagship that uses a memory card slot or has a 3.5mm audio jack. I'll wait.
Huawei Phones
Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by sunshineV(f): 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kondomatic:
Huawei Phones
be more specific pls. in 2020?
Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by atheistandproud(m): 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kondomatic:
Huawei Phones

Read before rushing to reply.

No modern flagship either on the iOS or Android side uses a 3.5mm jack.

Below is the spec sheet of the Mate 40 Pro

Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by atheistandproud(m): 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
sunshineV:
be more specific pls. in 2020?

Dedicated memory card slot and 3.5mm jack on top Flagship?

Old Flagships might have done it but not the new ones.

The ones that use card slot is hybrid. Not dedicated card slot.
Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by taiwosamwell(m): 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
atheistandproud:

Dedicated memory card slot and 3.5mm jack on top Flagship?

Old Flagships might have done it but not the new ones.

The ones that use card slot is hybrid. Not dedicated card slot.
Even if Huawei does that, it's usually one Nano memory card slot...

Btw, 76k instagram account for sale...
Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by darkhorizon: 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
atheistandproud:

Not exactly.

I agree that your premise on the video algorithm of apple being a step ahead made them "kings" of video as they had both top notch hardware and software.

But now, they no longer have the top notch hardware as they did in previous years, when they were miles ahead of everyone.

Hardware is important. Huawei's camera algorithm is not as good as Google's computational photography or Apple's Deep fusion but with incredible hardware, they've bridged the gap and even surpassed them.

SD888 hardware provides the platform for Android OEMs to cut the gap or even best Apple.

Yeah 888 provides the platform, but I don't know why the engineers in these Android OEM's don't focus on video that much.

Also, hardware isn't anything without the middleware (software) speaking with it, and that's where most Android OEM's get lazy with their videography computational algorithm.

Huawei does have good hardware, but still they aren't taking advantage of it that much, imagine what Google Pixel can achieve with the same hardware that Huawei has. And this is quite a trend with Chinese OEM's, great hardware, mid software. It's just like buying a Bugatti to use in Lagos traffic, you won't maximize it's potentials.
Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by atheistandproud(m): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
taiwosamwell:
Even if Huawei does that, it's usually one Nano memory card slot...
Btw, 76k instagram account for sale...
This is true
Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by atheistandproud(m): 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
darkhorizon:

Yeah 888 provides the platform, but I don't know why the engineers in these Android OEM's don't focus on video that much.

Also, hardware isn't anything without the middleware (software) speaking with it, and that's where most Android OEM's get lazy with their videography computational algorithm.

Huawei does have good hardware, but still they aren't taking advantage of it that much, imagine what Google Pixel can achieve with the same hardware that Huawei has. And this is quite a trend with Chinese OEM's, great hardware, mid software. It's just like buying a Bugatti to use in Lagos traffic, you won't maximize it's potentials.

It's something that I have thought of, Huawei's hardware with Google's firmware and software.

That phone would be a blast!

1 Like

Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by taiwosamwell(m): 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
atheistandproud:

It's something that I have thought of, Huawei's hardware with Google's firmware and software.

That phone would be a blast!
A new Huawei Nexus smartphone grin
It would be a bomb... But the US ban is an hindrance
Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by atheistandproud(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
taiwosamwell:
A new Huawei Nexus smartphone grin It would be a bomb... But the US ban is an hindrance
Alas you're correct.
US ban
Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by Kondomatic(m): 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
atheistandproud:

Read before rushing to reply.

No modern flagship either on the iOS or Android side uses a 3.5mm jack.

Below is the spec sheet of the Mate 40 Pro
And memory card?

Mi 10t isn't Xiaomi's flagship anyways.

There's Mi 10 pro and Ultra.

Samsung S20 series have memory card slot.
Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by atheistandproud(m): 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kondomatic:
And memory card?

Mi 10t isn't Xiaomi's flagship anyways.
There's Mi 10 pro and Ultra.

Samsung S20 series have memory card slot.
Mi 10T is a flagship killer, not a flagship.
Agree with you on that.
Samsung S20 has a shared hybrid card slot not a dedicated slot
Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by TrebleChamp(m): 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
Buhari Govt has killed this economy, the week naira has made everything look expensive...
Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by atheistandproud(m): 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Buhari Govt has killed this economy, the week naira has made everything look expensive...

In a normal world.

Redmi Note 9 would have been somewhere around 66k, the 9s and pro around 85k and the Mi 10T/pro should be 150/170 respectively or so.

But Naira keeps plummeting.

1 Like

Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by TrebleChamp(m): 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
atheistandproud:

In a normal world.

Redmi Note 9 would have been somewhere around 66k, the 9s and pro around 85k and the Mi 10T/pro should be 150/170 respectively or so.

But Naira keeps plummeting.
True talk chief....

1 Like

Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by victorix(m): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2020
atheistandproud:

Mi 10T is a flagship killer, not a flagship.

Agree with you on that.

Samsung S20 has a shared hybrid card slot not a dedicated slot

It still has almost all the features of a flagship device, but with lesser price, so I would say it is still a flagship.
Re: Mi 10t 5g And Mi 10t Pro 5g Specs And Price In Nigeria by atheistandproud(m): 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
victorix:

It still has almost all the features of a flagship device, but with lesser price, so I would say it is still a flagship.

Hmm...

You know every OEM has a flagship line and phones that are part of the Flagship line are referred to as the Flagships.

Xiaomi has the MI line. Poco F2 had mad specs and last year, the K20 Pro had some mad specs too but, they were not flagships.

Samsung has the S and Note series.

Like that, like that.

Mi 10T/Pro is certainly flagship grade, but not a proper Flagship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Outdated / Sendo SV663 Phone: Can't Open Folders, Pictures, Games & Ringtones / Blackberry Messenger (BBM) Beta Version Now Available For Android And Ios Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.