Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) (74619 Views)

National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria / Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) / A Visit To Usuma Dam Abuja (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nwaelohim: 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
900warriorz:
Scam....I've been to that Dam. Nothing dey there. It's not even functional. angry

Op should try and video the dam itself when it's functioning. Until then, ahdonbelieveit undecided

You are a destined liar. This is the only dam supplying water to FCT. Did anyone complain of lack of water in FCT? Bush man
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
LilyColin:
Stop hyping shit

Why do you like Lily Colin tho
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by 900warriorz: 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nwaelohim:

You are a destined liar. This is the only dam supplying water to FCT. Did anyone complain of lack of water in FCT? Bush man

Calm down, una no go hear....I quoted someone that said the dam is the one supplying Abuja electricity. I go flog you oo angry
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by sonnie10: 12:06am On Jan 10, 2021
Disaster waiting to happen. What is the source of the water and where does it flow to? Yet, it keeps increasing in volume.
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 10, 2021
900warriorz:
Scam....I've been to that Dam. Nothing dey there. It's not even functional. angry

Op should try and video the dam itself when it's functioning. Until then, ahdonbelieveit undecided

That dam is the operational fulcrum of the FCT water board. It functions. Fully.
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 10, 2021
Nwaelohim:

Don't mind him. Usman dam is fully functional.
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Succious1912(m): 12:40am On Jan 10, 2021
The fact that this little kids needs clothing doesn't subject our senators to not looking nice!!!
Disclaimer: Not supporting the excessive use of the political seat they occupy though but honor should be accorded to whom it's due.
Selah
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Succious1912(m): 12:42am On Jan 10, 2021
Deathissweet:
Nigeria is blessed with beautiful natures and also blessed with bad leaders. You can’t have it all. Take heart

The fact that this little kids needs clothing doesn't subject our senators to not looking nice!!!
Disclaimer: Not supporting the excessive use of the political seat they occupy though but honor should be accorded to whom it's due.
Selah
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Undilutedme: 1:24am On Jan 10, 2021
post=97893493:
NAIJA IS BLESSED all over with Natural beauty and resources.

Only some evil minded and devilish people all over the tribes in Nigeria are holding us down as a nation.

We have everything we need to stand and succeed as a great nation.

Unfortunately, tribal and religion shenanigans have eaten deep into the brain of an average Nigerian.

The CHANGE we all seek for begins with us.

Sigh!

Awwwwww kiss.
This is like sweet music to our ears.
Some of us @[b][/b] will most def be there before the end of this month. BGG!
Just shut up guy.
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by RaptObserver: 3:02am On Jan 10, 2021
Some people who dont live in Abuja arguing what they don't know anything about. Usuma dam (correct use but ppl call it Usman dam ignorantly) serves all the embassies, hotels, public institutions and residential areas of the city centre of AMAC and part of Bwari (especially Kubwa) so the dam is functional. The potable water in the city centre of Abuja is cleaner than most table water people buy in other parts of Nigeria. Bathing with this water alone can make your skin glow (no exaggeration here). So those of you arguing blindly should behave! In fact, FCT water board has prepaid water metres.

2 Likes

Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by ameh99: 3:54am On Jan 10, 2021
900warriorz:

Oga, the water plant is still functioning

If that's what you mean
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by georgealmond216: 6:32am On Jan 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright..

When next I visit abuja am gonna pay a visit to that place

The way abuja, uyo, enugu and rivers are going ehnnnn

We will soon have something to brag about

Not that overrated slum called lagos
which enugu no let gburus scam you o,na before e fyn
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by gynax(m): 6:34am On Jan 10, 2021
How I wish they could show the world the OJIRAMI DAM located in AKOKO-EDO, EDO STATE.
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 7:10am On Jan 10, 2021
900warriorz:

something that supply constant water to entire Abuja is not functioning, are you normal?

1 Like

Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:23am On Jan 10, 2021
SoliBayNG:
Beautiful.

This is only the second location in nigeria I'm seeing without that dirty water colour.

But it's not about being clear, it's to get it bringing bands of cash in.

And you couldn't use a Nigerian lady to design your advert poster?
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 10, 2021
The Ahmadu Bello University dam is bigger, and more "you won't believe it" than this. And I'm not joking.

What rubbish is this?
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Emmanuel224(m): 10:03am On Jan 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright..
When next I visit abuja am gonna pay a visit to that place
The way abuja, uyo, enugu and rivers are going ehnnnn
We will soon have something to brag about
Not that overrated slum called lagos
u have not been lighting ur weed lately, any problem?
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by SoliBayNG: 11:24am On Jan 10, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

And you couldn't use a Nigerian lady to design your advert poster?

You are unfortunately jobless. Let's handle our business how we deem fit. What's wrong with people!?

This is clearly an after effect of our incapable government. Creating unstable people everywhere
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Manlikebaro: 11:37am On Jan 10, 2021
[quote author=900warriorz post=97893441]Scam....I've been to that Dam. Nothing dey there. It's not even functional. angry

Op should try and video the dam itself when it's functioning. Until then, ahdonbelieveit undecided[Wake up & you must change your dealer. I have a contract there presently with Nation Institute of Security DSS./quote]
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
SoliBayNG:

You are unfortunately jobless. Let's handle our business how we deem fit. What's wrong with people!?

This is clearly an after effect of our incapable government. Creating unstable people everywhere
You're advertising to a Nigerian audience and you're using an Asian and you think that's a good strategy? You could've easily gotten a picture of a pretty black lady. I simply gave you an advice on something that'll help your business to be closer to your customers and you're terming me jobless and unstable. I'm a web developer and a digital marketer, what I told you is what anyone in my field would know. You don't advertise sunshades to blind people. Be guided and being insulting, it's totally wrong
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by formular2002(m): 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
900warriorz:

My only concern was dat this dam is not open to the public. I went there with friends and colleagues and was denied access. We asked if we are to pay, they said No.
Its just not foe public visit. I must be an official with permit from FCTA.
See how they are loosing revenue
Re: Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) by orlaglobal234: 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
Your mumu never do what's big deal on this? we're talking of how Nigeria will become a save and better place to live you're nonsense dam without supply water for Nigerians to use tell what's benefit of dam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cheeky Monkeys Having Sex On Car Bonnet In England / GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned / Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.