Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Enlargement Of Prostate In Men; African Herbs Is The Best Solution. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Enlargement Of Prostate In Men; African Herbs Is The Best Solution. (235 Views)

Organic Herbs Is The Answer / Fast Enlargement Of Bottom For Females / Enlargement Of Bombom For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enlargement Of Prostate In Men; African Herbs Is The Best Solution. by madaora(f): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
The enlargement of Prostate in men is a major health issue that must not be ignored. I remembered when my Dad was suffering from it, we were always at the hospital every two weeks to change the urine bag/ catheter fixed on him. It was a trumatic period because the pains were unbearable for him. It got to a point that, the doctors handling his case were suspecting prostate cancer and he was asked to run a test which up to date they could not find out if it was prostate cancer or not.
Having conquered diabetes with herbal method ( his leg was to be amputated, instead the sore on his leg healed up as a result of using herbal tea)
I decided to change the method of treatment to herbal method which turn out to be most successful. He regained his health, there was no need for catheter/ urine bag, frequent visit to the hospital stopped so were the pains and expensive lab tests.
African herbs and herbs found outside the region do work wonders. They prevent diseases, cure and restore the body.
#Say No to Surgery.
# Say No to Amputation.

For questions and enquiries;
whatspp: /call 08095927126

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Sweat More When I'm Cold? / Infection / How I Saved A Lady From Committing Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.