Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did (932 Views)

Reno Omokri: Sowore Lied, President Jonathan Had No Hand In Buying APC Form / “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan / If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by Biodun556(m): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
Goodluck Jonathan spent days denying the chibok girls were kidnapped.

There were conspiracy theories that opponents wanted to use the news to spare Jonathan government. This allowed Boko haram to take the girls across borders before Buhari came and rescue some of them.

Buhari is more of action not talk talk.

Timely action of Buhari rescued the Kankara boys successfully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMwIkuoAMj0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by bluebay(m): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
What do this one know sef? Imagine funny talk.
Which action did Buhari Take ? Did he visit the Kankara ?

8 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by Biodun556(m): 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
bluebay:
What do this one know sef? Imagine funny talk.
Which action did Buhari Take ? Did he visit the Kankara ?

How would visit have rescue the boys?
Buhari Government is action and result oriented not playing to the gallery.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by TossTos: 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
Timely action indeed ,

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by nyiamfrank: 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
That, is not, correct!

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by TeeBabss(m): 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
Buhari didn't do anything, didn't even visit them..

It was the Governor that took action and negotiated with the abductors - so, you should rather blame the Borno state Governor here, not GEJ

6 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Am beginning to notice the influx of paid biahrist on this forum.. There has been a surge of them since the kankara kidnap..
They are many and their aim is to suppress the truth and give credit to this assassin government..
I want to believe the likes of Femi adesina, Lai lier Mohammed and and co are on this forum..
They go about creating both yoruba and Ibo monikers and believe me, they look, sound and behave stupid while at it..

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by Biodun556(m): 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
TeeBabss:

It was the Governor that took action and negotiated with the abductors - so, you should rather blame the Borno state Governor here, not GEJ

If all security apparatus were not mobilized no negotiation will work. I'm sure part of the conditions given by the abductors is save passage to their hideout.

It is not all about negotiation. The abductors said at a point that the army should stop surveillance on them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by Biodun556(m): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
southniyikaye:
Am beginning to notice the influx of paid biahrist on this forum.. There has been a surge of them since the kankara kidnap..
They are many and their aim is to suppress the truth and give credit to this assassin government..
I want to believe the likes of Femi adesina, Lai lier Mohammed and and co are on this forum..
They go about creating both yoruba and Ibo monikers and believe me, they look, sound and behave stupid while at it..

Just as you are a paid anti Buharist?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
A criterion of being a buhari supporter is being excessively stupid and daft , people from wasteland and north fall in here

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
Biodun556:

Just as you are a paid anti Buhari?
be sensible pls, I never talk finish you don identify yourself...
I have never supported nor will I support these morons and their supporters...

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by FarahAideed: 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
Shut up and have some shame ..by now every God fearing living thing knows Jonathan was better leader than Buhari can very dream of

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by istina: 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
This damage control tactis of BUBU will not work.
To potray BUBU in good light they had to stage a Jack Bauer-like event at the risk of the innocent children and to the trauma of all.
God will judge you all

I just pity the northerners if, their leaders continue like this, the north will never develop in the next 100 years

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by CSTRR: 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
Northerners scrambled to protect their own from disgrace.

Buhari didn't even visit there. It was the governor that was negotiating with terrorists.

Did shettima gave Jonathan's same support?

No.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by olus01(m): 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
hypocrite will not finish this country
Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ultimately OP....Buhari was voted in to end insecuirty in Nigeria...

We were all witnesses to the insecurity in Nigeria under PDP. That is why most Nigerians in 2015 voted for APC.

And instead of change, we are seeing more and more kidnapping and kidnapping and lack of safety.

So, OP. I am happy the boys are back, but if your APC was serious, would the kidnapping hav e happened in the first place?

And don't bring ENDSARS.....your government delayed for 2 years before the anger got too hot.
Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by CSTRR: 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
Claudiusdeux:
Ultimately OP....Buhari was voted in to end insecuirty in Nigeria...

We were all witnesses to the insecurity in Nigeria under PDP. That is why most Nigerians in 2015 voted for APC.

And instead of change, we are seeing more and more kidnapping and kidnapping and lack of safety.

So, OP. I am happy the boys are back, but if your APC was serious, would the kidnapping hav e happened in the first place?

And don't bring ENDSARS.....your government delayed for 2 years before the anger got too hot.

If the president was not a northerner, he would have been in serious trouble.

That is the whole story.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
Everything is a script to deceive people like you.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by lastburn(m): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
Dem dem... By paying ransom instead of crushing them which jona was trying to do. Apc and co said he was anti-north. Well dis film still long...

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by OsuAmaka: 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
You are making dumb comparison rather than being worried about the grave consequences of miyetti allah being contracted by state governors in negotiating the release of kidnapped citizens by their fellow bandits. There's deeper mess ahead.

- Osu Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by blamingthedevil: 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
God bless you OP

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by rolams(m): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
Biodun556:

There were conspiracy theories that opponents wanted to use the news to spare Jonathan government. This allowed Boko haram to take the girls across borders before Buhari came and rescue some of them.

How I wish you visit a bank called "BB" meaning Brain Bank. Do you listen to news at all? For your information, Kastina state governor (Gov. Mattawale) negotiated not Buhari. Not federal government, not the Nigerian Army.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
CSTRR:

If the president was not a northerner, he would have been in serious trouble.

That is the whole story.

There is a lot of disquiet in the North right now. The thing is, Buhari is in his second term, and the North does not want to remove him...yet.(It means Osibanjo steps in..and by extension Tinubu)....plus military coups are bad news these days.(Coup today, loans get frozen tomorrow...).

But then again I am not surprised. The problem with you Nigerians is that you tolerate bad things from your leaders. GEJ too had many of these issues, and many Southerners not only defended him, but also blamed the Buhari who was not in power for all of GEJ's problems. Obasanjo's bad performance in term I was blamed on the Military rule, and so on.

At the end of the day, I am just fed up with Nigerians and Nigeria. Nigerians want to chop money...not to solve their problems. Well, maybe them Northerners would wake up and put pressure on Bubu. The insecurity is getting too much. This is not what they voted for..
Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by freeborn02: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
Biodun556:

You are fooling yourself. You planned the entire thing to make Buhari look good. Curse upon all of you supporting a bad government

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by nnamdi640: 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Chibok girls was a planned work by northerners so as to pull down Gej' regime, unlike this one which was done as a result of hunger and poverty. Both cases are not thesame, so anybody comparing both events is doing it based on his foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by Emyzoloye5(m): 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
poor scripted shit!!!!! from the kidnap to the negotiation and release of the boys were all scripted

the North thinks they are wise.....but they will surely fail

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by Biodun556(m): 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
CSTRR:
Northerners scrambled to protect their own from disgrace.

Buhari didn't even visit there. It was the governor that was negotiating with terrorists.

Did shettima gave Jonathan's same support?

No.

Jonathan did not believe that the girls were kidnapped for a long time. How will you assist such a person?

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by Biodun556(m): 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
rolams:

How I wish you visit a bank called "BB" meaning Brain Bank. Do you listen to news at all? For your information, Kastina state governor (Gov. Mattawale) negotiated not Buhari. Not federal government, not the Nigerian Army.

If all security apparatus were not mobilized no negotiation will work. I'm sure part of the conditions given by the abductors is save passage to their hideout.

It is not all about negotiation. The abductors said at a point that the army should stop surveillance on them.
Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by rolams(m): 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
Biodun556:

Pls show me where Buhari was involved?
Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by Agatsmoney: 2:06am On Dec 19, 2020
Just look at what this one is saying ....it obvious you GATS no sense
Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by eagleu: 2:44am On Dec 19, 2020
TeeBabss:

Borno state governor was an actor on the play , with Buhari and APC as silent cheerleader.

BTW, op, Where's Leah Shuaibu

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls; If Jonathan Had Reacted Swiftly As Buhari Did by taretoofine(m): 6:28am On Dec 19, 2020
Haba op
You should understand scripted works when you see one
You should stop this comparison
The solution is what we need

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kankara Abduction: Garba Shehu Apologises For Misleading Nigerians / See A Hilarious Way This Tweet Describes Nigeria's Unity. Who Agrees? / The Famous Chinese Advice To People Who Have Attained 50 Years And Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.