Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

See How Cubana Chief Priest Welcome Davido In Owerri (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Cubana Chief Priest Welcome Davido In Owerri (Video) (50025 Views)

Regina Daniels Welcome Davido & His DMW Crew As He Visit Ned Nwoko's Castle / See Video Of How Cubana Chief Priest Shifted For Ike / See How Fans Welcome Davido Home After 8 Months Outside Nigeria ( Pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Cubana Chief Priest Welcome Davido In Owerri (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
grin where David hype man Special spesh...be like dem don quarrel

davido dey take any fat guy close to him special
Re: See How Cubana Chief Priest Welcome Davido In Owerri (Video) by Starzo: 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
DebbieBianca:

Praise be the name of the Lord, Amen.
That hotty on ur dp has a banging body that I'd love to smash
Re: See How Cubana Chief Priest Welcome Davido In Owerri (Video) by Coinbased: 7:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: See How Cubana Chief Priest Welcome Davido In Owerri (Video) by Vivian16: 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
Davido should use this opportunity and pay Chioma's dowry, a case of using one stone to kill two birds or else his son Ifeanyi belongs to Chioma's father.
Re: See How Cubana Chief Priest Welcome Davido In Owerri (Video) by Ayula911: 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
emmabest2000:
And this made froth page shocked
*Front*

Re: See How Cubana Chief Priest Welcome Davido In Owerri (Video) by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
Babaken:
I beg waiten the guy they push truck or what
grin
Re: See How Cubana Chief Priest Welcome Davido In Owerri (Video) by abiona36622: 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
Real niggars support each otherDavido showed up for Cubana Chief Priests now that he is starting up on his own.
Re: See How Cubana Chief Priest Welcome Davido In Owerri (Video) by porthouse7(f): 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
Kobicove:
This old man still sags his trousers
secret of not getting old
Re: See How Cubana Chief Priest Welcome Davido In Owerri (Video) by NairalandDoctor(m): 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
Babaken:
I beg waiten the guy they push truck or what
go to the bar request for premium membership. Slowmir the realest niggar no what am talking about.

Niggar keep selling Mr White on the low.

He wanna be Don Corleone, of the east with DAVIDO as chain supply manager.

1 Like

Re: See How Cubana Chief Priest Welcome Davido In Owerri (Video) by obynoceaser: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...Oluwa nor shame us abeg
We dey huzzle steadily
Abeg oluwa bless our huzzle so that people and friends go dey welcome us...
I remember my grandfather will always say to me son...
Huzzle o....because success got siblings, relatives and friends
But you see that niggarrrr called failure...he ain't got nobody
Oluwa anything make me sit down near this laptop today I nor go get up again untill you bless your boy
can I get ur number bro
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
We dey huzzle steadily
Oluwa anything make me sit down near this laptop today I nor go get up again untill you bless your boy
can I get ur number bro
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
We dey huzzle steadily
can I get ur number bro
Re: See How Cubana Chief Priest Welcome Davido In Owerri (Video) by Babaken(m): 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
NairalandDoctor:
go to the bar request for premium membership. Slowmir the realest niggar no what am talking about.

Niggar keep selling Mr White on the low.

He wanna be Don Corleone, of the east with DAVIDO as chain supply manager.
Hahahah
Re: See How Cubana Chief Priest Welcome Davido In Owerri (Video) by lastchild: 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
DREAMZZZ:
This idiot fat clout chaser should remove cubana from him name... obi cubana suppose sue this idiot...floppy disk trash releasing frog voice is not African biggest artiste
jealousy
Re: See How Cubana Chief Priest Welcome Davido In Owerri (Video) by omooba969(m): 12:58am On Dec 19, 2020
Vivian16:
Davido should use this opportunity and pay Chioma's dowry, a case of using one stone to kill two birds [s]or else his son Ifeanyi belongs to Chioma's father.
[/s]

Nonsense!
Re: See How Cubana Chief Priest Welcome Davido In Owerri (Video) by Akunatakasi(m): 5:56am On Dec 19, 2020
some people just they wail like idiots ... no go make money... they insult people weh done make am
Re: See How Cubana Chief Priest Welcome Davido In Owerri (Video) by Dagger111(m): 6:46am On Dec 19, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Popular celebrity bar man Cubana Chief Priest Welcomed Africa biggest artist Davido a.k.a Obo to Owerri.

Davido has promised to help Cubana Chiefpriest launch his new Club Xhrine this December by storming to Owerri.

Cubana Chief Priest with heart full of joy in sighting Davido ran so hard to meet him, before lifting Davido up.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAS1Aca8ogk

Wait!! Na u get those booby? Pls can i place #1M on them?
Re: See How Cubana Chief Priest Welcome Davido In Owerri (Video) by leondaartista(m): 7:03am On Dec 19, 2020
As for those of you still calling davido frog voice, you'll just take bitterness & envy to your grave... With his so called frog voice, he has achieved what most of y'all can't achieve in ur lifetimes & you're there hating on him instead of praying for God to make you happy & successful like he is... It's quite a pity... I like his frog voice actually... It has a nice feel to music... Y'all haters can go eat a sack of d**ks...

1 Like

Re: See How Cubana Chief Priest Welcome Davido In Owerri (Video) by LoudLord(m): 9:43am On Dec 19, 2020
stop hating on these niggas
Hustle and make your own money
Re: See How Cubana Chief Priest Welcome Davido In Owerri (Video) by LoudLord(m): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2020
leondaartista:
As for those of you still calling davido frog voice, you'll just take bitterness & envy to your grave... With his so called frog voice, he has achieved what most of y'all can't achieve in ur lifetimes & you're there hating on him instead of praying for God to make you happy & successful like he is... It's quite a pity... I like his frog voice actually... It has a nice feel to music... Y'all haters can go eat a sack of d**ks...

The funniest part is that many of them way dey call him frog voice no get shi shi for hand and account yet still hating on the nigga
Re: See How Cubana Chief Priest Welcome Davido In Owerri (Video) by pacespot(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2020
And these are the role models of most youth in Nigeria. People like these would have gone to jail 10 to 20 times in the United States

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) / Kanayo O. Kanayo's Daughter, Valerie Graduates From Secondary School / Yvonne Jegede Sexy In Plunging Sequin Short Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.