Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Buy And Sell Stories Online' Start Now. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buy And Sell Stories Online' Start Now. (1548 Views)

Buy And Sell Webmoney, Perfect Money, Payza, Paga In Nigeria / Don't Ever Loose Money Online Start From This Best Prescribed Way! / Don't Ever Loose Money Online Start From This Best Prescribed Way! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Sell Stories Online' Start Now. by geton(m): 11:53am On Feb 05, 2006
It's really killing me when i heard that people are just wasting there talent just like that without even knowning what impart it could be to them and without even knowning that they can make extra cash with their talent.

If you want to join a film firm you will be asked to write in some story and after that they wount accept the person but why not start now to post your stories online to make extra cash from it than wasting your time and effort and also your talent all because of mear saying. It is real you can sell your story online and Film producers, editors and people who need stories will buy from you.

I have been searching for this kind of site all this while but lucky i finally fine the site and now am making my extra cash/change from it see it and testify to your friends and make your talent proud for using what you have to get what you need.
www.welbornstory.com is the site best for talented people and you make your money over there.
Re: Buy And Sell Stories Online' Start Now. by geton(m): 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2006
DO you know you can sell your stories and articles online today? writing and reading is fun it develop your mantal skills and you gain more courage when you read and write.

Are you good in writing? do you have already written stories? do you want to buy stories or articles and poem? then visit www.welbornstory.com

(1) (Reply)

My Company Needs 10 Trucks Of Lpfo / Slimming Vibration Belt / Start Your Own Business Download 500 Pages Of Power Generation Circuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.