Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,724 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Looking For Google Adwords Advertising To Rent(quick Money) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For Google Adwords Advertising To Rent(quick Money) (253 Views)

How To Sell Your Old Inactive Fiverr Accounts For Quick Money / 16 Skills That Can Make You Quick Money From Home / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Google Adwords Advertising To Rent(quick Money) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hello,

Do you have a google ads account and wish to rent it out or sell to me.
I am looking to run some campaigns with google ads as my account got suspended in the middle of an important campaign for some companies.

Willing to sell an aged account? make me an offer using my WhatsApp contact below.
I do not want new ads account pls.
Re: Looking For Google Adwords Advertising To Rent(quick Money) by juliusijidola: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
webshopNG:
Hello,

Do you have a google ads account and wish to rent it out or sell to me.
I am looking to run some campaigns with google ads as my account got suspended in the middle of an important campaign for some companies.

Willing to sell an aged account? make me an offer using my WhatsApp contact below.
I do not want new ads account pls.

Dm via my Link.

Yours is not working

(1) (Reply)

Flatbed, Lowbed And Side Body Truck For Hire / Lightning Arrester / Stocks Vs Shares, How Do I Make Money From Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.