Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue (32204 Views)

Pastor Enenche Commissions Road Project Constructed By Dunamis Church In Abuja / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by Preacherrr(m): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Your foolishness is so profound.. For the fact that you are evil does not mean everybody is evil.. God bless his servant Pastor Dr Paul Enenche more and more.
georgeakins:
Did he spend his money or the one he stole from his followers?
Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by Otunski: 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
Let Daddy Freeze talk first before I comment.
Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by nsesam(m): 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
Thank you my spiritual father . may God continue to bless you
Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by Babapyro: 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
As far as I'm concerned this man and Tb Joshua are the only original men of God I know because they give big all the other scammers can go fvck themselves
Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by Preacherrr(m): 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
Bishop Oyedepo is not your problem you serpent. Repent or you perish.
Emyzoloye5:
nice one!!!

unlike Shiloh daddy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
Preacherrr:
Bishop Oyedepo is not your problem you serpent. Repent or you perish.

serpent ko... anaconda ni

go get a life you bloody swine
Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by josephevergreen(m): 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
having a bad market now .my tiles business is not moving now ..so broke God of enenche touch some one to show me love this Christmas ��
Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by mikeweezy(m): 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
iamJ:
Can be done discreetly but they need to give their members eye candy so they will pay tithes cheesy

With all the money they religiously ponzied away, the wife no sabi dress, ugly woman, ugly dress, ugly smile
buhari trained cow make used of their brains effectively more than you �
Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by Kennyfancy(m): 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
tobillionaire:
Hope irate youths won't burn the police station cos that's the new way of expressing grievances down south
Benue is now South,just becos development is in the area, Why do u hate anything that is Good ?, You guys down North keep disgracing us
Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by Kennyfancy(m): 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
iamJ:
Can be done discreetly but they need to give their members eye candy so they will pay tithes cheesy

With all the money they religiously ponzied away, the wife no sabi dress, ugly woman, ugly dress, ugly smile
may GOD judge u
Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by mechanics(m): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
He's a genuine man of God, I love his sound doctrine of the Word of God.
Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by Llight101(m): 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
That's called DOING GOOD
Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by ArticleBeast: 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
iamJ:

Even your mother till she died didn't attain the woman level. No be the woman cause your weak erection wey make your best friend dey knack your babe.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
dis one gud
Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by Sojiboi(m): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
I love you sir
Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by Angeloihe: 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
In Paul Eneche mind, church money is his own. that's why he took it to his state to develop there and abandoned the localities of where the church dome is located as well as the places where the main donors in his business empire live.
Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by Shalomdee(f): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
iamJ:

She ugly but she has travelled all over the world and shaken hands with kings. You wey fine never go anywhere. Even your LGA chairman doesn't know you. Keep hating while they keep going higher. Have you ever as much as dropped #20 offering? What of the beggars in your street? Have you ever given them a word of encouragement, fed them, clothed them or healed their sicknesses?

These people you are insulting have done much in the lives of millions of hopeless people than you can ever do even if you lived 1000 years. I advice you to get a life, develop yourself and impact people positively so you won't be so jobless as to criticise people who are better than you a billion times. Your name isn't even on any body's blog or government list.

Enenche and Becky are not the reason for your misery. Help yourself sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by daleehat: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
grim33:
Hmmm
Bros you are also thinking what am thinking abi?? I smell rat

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by pstjoga: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
iamJ:

Please can you post the picture of your mother and sisters for us to see.

Those who have done nothing for no one will always have high blood pressure when they see a thing like this.

Your opinion is inconsequential. Show us what your achievements are in life if not the opportunity Nairaland gave you to spend your borrowed 100mb

God bless you my daddy and mummy, Dr Pst. & Dr. Mrs. Paul and Becky Enenche
Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by pstjoga: 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
daleehat:
Bros you are also thinking what am thinking abi?? I smell rat
Don't worry, na rat poison you go soon sniff
Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by daleehat: 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
Shalomdee:

She ugly but she has travelled all over the world and shaken hands with kings. You wey fine never go anywhere. Even your LGA chairman doesn't know you. Keep hating while they keep going higher. Have you ever as much as dropped #20 offering? What of the beggars in your street? Have you ever given them a word of encouragement, fed them, clothed them or healed their sicknesses?

These people you are insulting have done much in the lives of millions of hopeless people than you can ever do even if you lived 1000 years. I advice you to get a life, develop yourself and impact people positively so you won't be so jobless as to criticise people who are better than you a billion times. Your name isn't even on any body's blog or government list.

Sharraaappp... when will people like you understand this God Of Men are cunning and crafty ?? You are more than stupid wallahi
Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by sshalom(m): 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
A great example of what Christianity is all about. Glory to GOD!
Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by izedissele: 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
the only good man of GOD i know,daddy GOD BLESS U AND UR FAMILY
Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by UKkev: 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
tobillionaire:
Hope irate youths won't burn the police station cos that's the new way of expressing grievances down south
and when did Benue became part of southern Nigeria ?. Mumu
Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
Kudos sir, haters of church will still find fault cause the devil has hardened their heart but we move, the gate of hell shall not prevail against the church.
Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
Shalomdee:

1m likes for you.
Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
Angeloihe:
In Paul Eneche mind, church money is his own. that's why he took it to his state to develop there and abandoned the localities of where the church dome is located as well as the places where the main donors in his business empire live.
Cry him a river if e pain you too much.
Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by zubimete(f): 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
iamJ:

Do you have a mother or sister? When it`s done secretly wailers will say they only enrich themselves.
Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by Shalomdee(f): 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
daleehat:
Sharraaappp... when will people like you understand this God Of Men are cunning and crafty ?? You are more than stupid wallahi

Have you ever been to his church? Has he ever cunned you into giving. Then you too SHARAP! The first time I went to Dunamis I was instantly healed of a physical condition and as I continued worshipping there other miracles followed. So tell me why he will need to 'cun' me to give tithes. I will keep giving tithes because they work for me. What is your proof that Eneche 'cunned' you into giving. Stop speaking trash. GROW UP man.
Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by kpo56(m): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
You're doing very well sir.. this is what others rich pastor should be doing...
Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by adelana81357: 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
I love you sir
Re: Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
The information is not accurate. The hospital in Ugbokolo Aiochichodo in okpokwu LGA was built by Emmy Dansa as his own private investment in his own village, that hospital has been in operation for over a year now, he even rehabilated the road linking the village from ugbokolo town and Aokpe. Anybody around that side knows what I am talking about but I don't know anything about the police station.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Storms London For A Crusade(photos,video) / The Christmas Season I Grew Up With :photos / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.