Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

JUMAIPAY Launches #500 Bonus On ALL Transactions To Reward Nigerians This Season - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JUMAIPAY Launches #500 Bonus On ALL Transactions To Reward Nigerians This Season (201 Views)

Interswitch Spak Science Competition Set To Reward STEM Students In Nigeria / Oxford Don To Reward UNILORIN Worst Graduating Students / Tstv Will Give Out Free 5000 Decoders To Nigerians This Week For Testing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JUMAIPAY Launches #500 Bonus On ALL Transactions To Reward Nigerians This Season by HiSchoolabsNG: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hi Guys, so I recently downloaded the JumaiPay App as I needed to loan some money. Not only did I get the loan within 5minutes of submitting the required information; I was provided with the option to make an extra 500 bucks every time someone gets into the app and make any purchase through me.

Interesting!

So here's how...

First Download the app through play or apple store and Click the link below to get in. I'm hoping it pays.

Also Hoping you make a few bucks for Christmas chicken too

https://pay./referrals/?invitedby=d4057096-2bf3-4232-a60b-c813d375977c

P.S Their loan interest is 15%. Quite high for a two-week duration, I think, but it was instantly instant!

(1) (Reply)

Tech Scholarships In Australia / Science Tutorial Thread / Federal University Of Technology, Owerr 2020/21 Recruitment Exercise For Both

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.