Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed (29124 Views)

Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity / How Bandits Tortured Us For Six Nights– Freed Katsina Schoolboys / Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by foreshore(m): 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by ello29(m): 11:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
You said "Government didn't pay ransom" and no bandits was arrested you can listen to yourself again same format of the Chibok girls out dated....abeg make una stop running our dear country dry.
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by elisho: 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
useless old pig animal
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by annyz: 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
To lie is as important to him like the air we breath.
How can he survive without the most important thing (Lies) in his life
He breaths in Truth and breaths out Lies from birth??
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by annyz: 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
annyz:
To lie is as important to him like the air we breath.
How can he survive without the most important thing (Lies) in his life
He breaths in Truth and breaths out Lies from birth??

He is a technocratic lying machine in human form.
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by Deepthoughts: 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/nigeria-got-foreign-help-rescuing-katsina-schoolboys-lai-mohammed
personally I doubt the credibility of this government n Apc as a whole,up till now many of the chibok girls who are almost exclusively christians are still captives with unknown whereabouts,Leah sharibu the only Christian amongst the dapchi girls is still a captive on account of her faith,but when the Muslim girl from kano was accused in Saudi Arabia the government moved swiftly to save her n now the kankara boys!,I'm not going to praise buhari or his Apc government because everything about them n the whole setup looks dubious,but let God's will be done that's all.
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by Olaoye1988: 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Advice to singles:
When you born give your pikin better name. Na because this man papa name am lai naa hin make am be professional LIAR
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by Ade3131: 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jashub:
I am just confused here.

I thought they said Fulani militias negotiated with the bandits to release the boys.

Goes to tell you the true origin of the Fulanis and meyetti'allas
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by Sleekfingers: 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/nigeria-got-foreign-help-rescuing-katsina-schoolboys-lai-mohammed

to slap this idiot called lie mohammed.....dem don use lie swear for this man......

Which boko haram una don decimate? No be same boko haram just killed over 40 farmers like salah ram......

Which foreign help una get? Boys wey some northern elites use cash out....make una keep lying to some dumb nigerians... Not me....
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by chaloskyx: 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY WERE NOT KIDNAPPED BY BOKO HARAM? YOU HAVE NOT CAUGHT ONE BANDIT AND YET YOU ARE CERTAIN THAT ITS NOT BOKO HARAM IS IT THAT YOU KNOW THE BANDITS BY NAME AND FACE THAT YOU CAN SAY WHO IS A MEMBER OF BOKOHARAM OR NOT?.....OGA ITS OBVIOUS THIS WAS AN INSIDE JOB JARE YOU KIDNAPPED THE STUDENTS AND RESCUED THEM JUST TO GIVE BUBU A POSITIVE RATING BUT YOU KNOW WHAT NOT ALL NIGERIANS ARE STUPID THE PROBLEM WITH US IS WE HAVE SUFFERED SO MUCH THAT WE DONT EVEN HAVE TIME TO ANALYSE THIS ISSUE WE ARE TOO BUSY LOOKING AT WHAT WE NEED TO EAT. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT ME I HAVE TIME TO ANALYSE AND I CAN SAY THE FED GOVT STAGED THIS KIDNAP SAGA

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by careytommy37(m): 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
#KankaraBoys
The boys are back - Glory be to God.

They said no ransom was paid - We don hear.

They said Miyetti Allah helped to negotiate with the terrorists - Issokay, thank you Miyetti Allah for knowing the terrorists and talking to them for us.

Nigerian Army claimed that its troops were responsible for the rescue of boys - No problem, I hail our gallant soldiers.

Garba Shehu too has apologized for lying that only 10 boys were abducted - Apology accepted, go and lie no more.

We Move on !!!
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by Maximus85(m): 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Baba Lai... Shey boys wey go excursion abi?
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by mohhabfarm: 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
We all know you as a lie lei idiot
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by sammysneh(m): 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
The lying machine at its best
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by MrSquint: 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
In the history of this country, the deeds of this present apc government will not be forgotten in a hurry.

We should keep their names in our memory
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by ayenale1(m): 11:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Una go still explain how una pay to rescue those boys...
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by rachytenny2(f): 12:00am On Dec 19, 2020
I thought it was said that they asked the terrorists to release the terrorists in which they said okay, and they released them (funny). Now it was through foreign help. I don't seem to understand this anymore....
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by Ajeyo(m): 12:30am On Dec 19, 2020
Its embarrassing when you see old people telling lies.
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by Bizibi(m): 12:37am On Dec 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Anti Nigeria associations, money activists, twitter mobs, emeka and chi chi aka ipob supporters and coup plotters will still complain.

See them wailing already
don't be gullible....
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by Minjim: 1:19am On Dec 19, 2020
Jashub:
I am just confused here.

I thought they said Fulani militias negotiated with the bandits to release the boys.

You see me so?
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by mysteryman2014: 1:31am On Dec 19, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Lai Mohammed is doing what he does best grin grin

This country na scam o. High level things going on, every1 wants palliative, to whatever extent the end justifies the means.

Na Season dramas we dey watch for we naija, grab popcorn and continue to enjoy, never a dulling moment in naija movie scene.
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by JordanMichael(m): 1:32am On Dec 19, 2020
Papa Lai Lai with another terrible lie grin
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by udemzyudex(m): 1:40am On Dec 19, 2020
Another angle
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by mysteryman2014: 1:41am On Dec 19, 2020
freeborn02:

You should pity the likes of simplyleo, yarimo, Thatfairguy, mannabbgrills, Arrewa, Dreg sirjamo, seunmsg, et al, who behave as if someone has scooped up their brains and have become mentally empty. How will somebody go to school and still behave as if he is daft?

I wonder what they tell themselves in their WhatsApp group

Man must wack, probably paid social media influences.
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by mysteryman2014: 1:46am On Dec 19, 2020
Yankee101:
US drones

Drones will help if we can get them

You can't kidnap a dozen people and disappear much less 100

Is the government serious about pursing the war? Obviously not, it has become a veritable source of income for the military bosses.

How can a ragtag militia be having upperhand against organised military force? When the govt is sincere about ending the insurgency u will know but right now bokoharam na another ajaokuta o, drainpipe.
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by 3eyedraven: 1:53am On Dec 19, 2020
smiley
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by mysteryman2014: 1:55am On Dec 19, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
which yeye foreign help....something you guys stage just to tell the world these failed govt is working well on security.

is it not the same foreign assistance GEJ and was not given when the chibok girls were kidnap...

what a country of deceit n liars....
school boys kidnap in uniform and release on mufti!

Shows u it is all orchestrated, naturally ppl we show the way the boys were rescued to depict how inhuman the culprits were.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by realstars: 1:57am On Dec 19, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Lai Mohammed is doing what he does best grin grin
He Is The Best In The World.
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by mysteryman2014: 2:06am On Dec 19, 2020
jaxxy:
Who is this “bandits” abi they don’t have a name?

So bandits have upgraded and can now kidnap 344 boys without fear or shaking till the point we have to beg or negotiate with them??

Too many people speak on a single matter in this Apc government and they all make contradictory or varying statements.

When did bandits upgrade pls??

Shows u dat the country is on autopilot o, no centre to coordinate o.

Bubu dey katsina for vacation, Aisha dey dubai for insecurity wetin else u wan hear, second base I beg... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by mysteryman2014: 2:17am On Dec 19, 2020
careytommy37:
#KankaraBoys
The boys are back - Glory be to God.

They said no ransom was paid - We don hear.

They said Miyetti Allah helped to negotiate with the terrorists - Issokay, thank you Miyetti Allah for knowing the terrorists and talking to them for us.

Nigerian Army claimed that its troops were responsible for the rescue of boys - No problem, I hail our gallant soldiers.

Garba Shehu too has apologized for lying that only 10 boys were abducted - Apology accepted, go and lie no more.

We Move on !!!

2023 loading, campaign strategy
Re: Nigeria Got Foreign Help Rescuing Katsina Schoolboys – Lai Mohammed by okhaiii(m): 2:21am On Dec 19, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs / Ajikolo Khadi Attacked By Thugs At Jere In Borno. Photos / Videos And Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.