Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Kotangora Shutdown For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kotangora Shutdown For Buhari (1389 Views)

South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" / UPDATED: Fire Guts Kotangora House In Lagos (PHOTOS) / I B B Has Sinned -hassan Kotangora • He Should Ask God For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kotangora Shutdown For Buhari by Wadeoye(m): 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2011
The whole city went agog,

Re: Kotangora Shutdown For Buhari by Barkono: 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2011
^^^
Re: Kotangora Shutdown For Buhari by Wadeoye(m): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2011
Another one,

Re: Kotangora Shutdown For Buhari by Solomon227(m): 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2011
All looters/killers/bombers will never know peace from April 2011. Amen

Re: Kotangora Shutdown For Buhari by Barkono: 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2011
Amen
Re: Kotangora Shutdown For Buhari by kasiem(m): 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2011
na for nairaland dem do the election?
Re: Kotangora Shutdown For Buhari by Lagosboy: 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2011
please where is kotangora ? is it in Niger or Kogi state.

No Nogerian politician can pull this sort of crowd and it just shows Nigerians really want change and are ready to fight for it. May God bless our efforts with Victory.
Re: Kotangora Shutdown For Buhari by Wadeoye(m): 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2011
Kotangora is in Niger state, They keep saying CPC is not popular in NC - can you see the crowd in just one constituency? Did you also watch Minna campaign?

BB traing is probably hitting Kogi and then Kwara tomorrow - you will see crowd.

From there to the south - Edo, Lagos, etc - you will then see how popular Buhari is in the South.

I watched PDP rally in Abuja today - with all the publicity, the whole place look more or less like a local government rally with president in attendance.
Re: Kotangora Shutdown For Buhari by Wadeoye(m): 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2011
See Benue rally a few days ago,

Re: Kotangora Shutdown For Buhari by Pataki: 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2011
Wadeoye:

Kotangora is in Niger state,  They keep saying CPC is not popular in NC - can you see the crowd in just one constituency? Did you also watch Minna campaign?

BB traing is probably hitting Kogi and then Kwara tomorrow - you will see crowd.

From there to the south - Edo, Lagos, etc - you will then see how popular Buhari is in the South.

[size=18pt]I watched PDP rally in Abuja today - with all the publicity, the whole place look more or less like a local government rally with president in attendance.[/size]
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I thought PDP said the Abuja rally would the mother of all rallies. grin grin grin grin

Buhari - I can't wait for the South West rally! The Grandmother of all rallies!
Re: Kotangora Shutdown For Buhari by Wadeoye(m): 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2011
See Nasarawa rally,  all these in NC.

Re: Kotangora Shutdown For Buhari by Wadeoye(m): 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2011
@pataki, you need to watch their mother of all rallies - you will feel sorry for Jonathan and PDP in general. Their days seem to have gone.
Re: Kotangora Shutdown For Buhari by Pataki: 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2011
Wadeoye:

@pataki, you need to watch their mother of all rallies - you will feel sorry for Jonathan and PDP in general. Their days seem to have gone.
Even their supporters on facebook seem to have gone into oblivion. Have you seen the video Oyenka Owenu did for Goodluck? Titled: Run Goodluck Run.

Anyways, I have always had my mind rest assured that the NC is going to vote en-mass for Buhari.
Re: Kotangora Shutdown For Buhari by gernded(m): 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2011
Do not be deceive my dear poster the crowed na the same people dont just confuse yourself before you go the talk like say u no be naija, where did buhari got this winning vote?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Political Comedy (oodua, Nigeria, Lagos. Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa.) / Nafdac Website Has Been Hit Also / It’s Only In Anambra We’re Harassed, Intimidated-arewa Renaissance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.